Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex-CHAN star, Uzoenyi, trains with Rangers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur
Luscious concept

Sex : Female

Ex-CHAN star, Uzoenyi, trains with Rangers Empty
PostSubject: Ex-CHAN star, Uzoenyi, trains with Rangers   Ex-CHAN star, Uzoenyi, trains with Rangers Empty2017-01-03, 02:11

Former CHAN Super Eagles star, Ejike Uzoenyi has maintained he still has a running contract with African champions Mamelodi Sundowns even though he has been training with former club Enugu Rangers.

Uzoenyi has not played for his South African club Sundowns for the past two seasons fueling speculations surrounding his future.

“I am just training with my former club to keep fit, any moment from now I am going back to South Africa. I don’t know the time, but I know I will leave soon,” Uzoenyi said.

“If I don’t have a contract again what will I go and do in South Africa? I have an existing contract.”

It is understood the contract pays him five million Rands (about N100 million) a year.

Uzoenyi, whose career has been hampered by injuries, trained fully with the Rangers squad on Monday morning at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu.

The forward it will be recalled was adjudged the Most Valuable Player at the 2014 African Nations Championship (CHAN) in South Africa where the Super Eagles finished third.

His agent has previously hinted on a move away from Sundowns and he even trained with another South African club SuperSport United but nothing came out of it.
Back to top Go down

Ex-CHAN star, Uzoenyi, trains with Rangers
Page 1 of 1