Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems shared is problem solved.

Go down 
+2
olubite
Aphis20
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

Problems shared is problem solved. Empty
PostSubject: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2011-10-18, 20:16

What kind of challenges r u currently experiencing that it seems you cant survive it ?There is always a moment of turn around in every human life,maybe a big or small turn around,but the higher your fortune,the higher the challenges.D principle of duality applys to evrythin in d world,the sweet n bitter,D good n bad,Evry moment in human life will not always be as wanted,a moment when a speedin vehicle slow down to take a turn, When it seems everythin U r doin is wrong,when u feel d world is slipping away from your hand,when people you trusted condemn U when you needed them most,when u lose evrything u have,when you lose your beloved ones,when you dont have anybody to talk to or listen to you.When your life is at threat n you feel like hangin or doing somethin really bad.Share your problems,ask questions n directives,you will be suprised with the load of relief and solutions PROBLEM SHARED can offer.Maybe relationship,financial,business,education and other psycho related matters.
Back to top Go down
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2011-10-19, 07:06

There is a particular year in my life that i can never forget,It'll be the first thing i will tell God if he ask me about my life on earth.It all happened like i was moving to the top,my gf got pregnant year b4,wow,this is a will of God,it happens like death n any oda things,though i was not ready,so i cant run 4rm it.She's an orphan n d only child,so i wont get to do so much officiality or explanation since she decides her life her self cos there was no one who really cares deep down.So i started savin to move to her wished enviroment,dat year while we r waitin 2 find a gud apartmnt,d scan showed fibroid bigger n affectin d growth of d baby.She became scared n couple wit people r already xpectin of us to move to our so calld new enviroment,organise weddin n start livin together.To cut d stories,i was jobless n i hve responsibility 2 my gf,not as much as dat of her family,I tried my best 2 save up sme mney,we move in to this new apartment,Doctor says we hve to prepare 4 CS,all those time,i feel like i was in hell,not knowin how to work things out,but God was helpin me meet up to d deadlines.She deliverd a baby boy,things i was supose to be joyful about became a burden,more so,she delivers d baby d very day i was supose hve an exam,I dnt kno how it all happend but things got in place. I feel relief of d burden dat was enstranglin me.Then, here comes an old man i had help save his family sme yrs back, he came introducin me to a busines.Well i hve anoda busines i was supose to attend to in ghana,On my way to ghana,while i was thinkin about d business i was off to do,d next place i found myself was in a hospital,where is my money? No one has found it.Well i got back home,no money,no business.Like a yoruba adage,if u r alive,u'll eat meat bigger than elephant provided U r adding them up.So i took anoda courage to give d Papa busines a trial.To get money,i sold everythin i moved 4rm my old house,laptops,printers,a/c,Gen,gold,includin borrowin 300k 4rm my landlord just 5mnths afta i moved to his house,borow mney friends,relatives n so on.Thinkin i wud pay them back as soon as i work out on dis business,to my suprise,this man was intentionally introducin me to his 419 crew...b4 i knew it,they were askin 4 anoda money n den i began to suspect.All peoples money gone,usin police to get ur mney is like usin 419 to get 419.I accepted d loss again, I dnt hve means to pay back all d money i borrowd,includin my wife's busines mney. I had to leave home to protect my wife n baby 4rm d threat of my landlord to pay back his money.I feel horible dat i want to kill myself for d mistake i made,i was afraid to even pick calls,for about 2mnth i cudnt go home to my baby,they were at threat of my landlord,day n night,asleep n awake,my heart were beatin realy fast.For me, i didnt see anyway out,i lost all my confidence,morale n active spirit.I continue to endure in dis pain for some time b4 i was suprised by doing of God who returned my lost glory,confidence,family n busines.
Back to top Go down
olubite
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2012-03-27, 06:41

Pls kindly help me,my pennis was my problem.too small nd nt upto 1 inches.(24yrs)
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2012-03-27, 08:28

I'm mad any solutn?
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2012-03-27, 09:44

my problem is Ashawo yes you
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2012-03-27, 09:49

olubite wrote:
Pls kindly help me,my pennis was my problem.too small nd nt upto 1 inches.(24yrs)
go get EnhanceXL to enlarge it.....
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2012-03-27, 09:53

Ashawo wrote:
I'm mad any solutn?
go swing on HIGH TENSION....
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2012-03-27, 09:55

Ashawo wrote:
I'm mad any solutn?
go swing on HIGH TENSION....
Back to top Go down
sia femora
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2012-09-17, 18:15

I need a girl friend...any solution?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty2012-09-17, 19:11

sia femora wrote:
I need a girl friend...any solution?
we get mamafish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems shared is problem solved.   Problems shared is problem solved. Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems shared is problem solved.
Page 1 of 1