Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buhari, Osinbajo, Okowa, others extol Delta’s oldest monarch at 100

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur
Luscious concept

Sex : Female

Buhari, Osinbajo, Okowa, others extol Delta’s oldest monarch at 100  Empty
PostSubject: Buhari, Osinbajo, Okowa, others extol Delta’s oldest monarch at 100    Buhari, Osinbajo, Okowa, others extol Delta’s oldest monarch at 100  Empty2017-01-21, 13:34

This is just as Governor Okowa also used the opportunity to explain the impasse that led to the walkout of monarchs at the Petroleum Training Institute, PTI, Conference Centre, during the one-day fact finding visit of the Vice President to the state last Monday, stating that he took the blame for the embarrassment. Delivering their messages, President Buhari and his vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo congratulated the monarch on his birthday and anniversary on the throne. Buhari and Osinbajo both of who were represented by Senator Babafemi Ojudu, said: “On behalf of President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the Federal Government, I say a hearty congratulation to you on your 100 years birthday celebration and 29 years anniversary on the throne of your forefathers. •The Ohworode of Olomu Kingdom, HRM. Ovie Richard Layeguen Ogbon Ogoni-Oghoro I, JP and his Queen, the Oni of Olomu Kingdom(5th &6th from left), Delta State Governor, Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa(3rd from right), Sen. Babafemi Ojudu…PHOTO BY AKPOKONA OMAFUAIRE “We join the Urhobo nation to congratulate you and thank you immensely for your service to your people and the entire country and we pray that God grant you more grace on the throne in years to come.” In his remark, Governor Okowa while taking blame for last Monday’s incident at the PTI conference centre, said:“The PTI incident is unfortunate, it was not intentional and I take the blame for the incident. “I thank you (monarchs) for the respect and honour done to me and the state in returning to the hall.” On the Owhorode’s anniversary celebration, the governor said: “It is very rare to see someone like our daddy attain the age of 100. I congratulate our daddy and I pray that God would continue to bless and strengthen you. “As a role model to many, I pray that your life would bring a crown of glory and as Saint Paul said: I pray that you continue to press on.” Describing the monarch as an enigma, Olorogun Emerhor said: “As a father and traditional ruler, Owhorode is someone who is worth emulating and an enigma to behold.”
Back to top Go down

Buhari, Osinbajo, Okowa, others extol Delta’s oldest monarch at 100
Page 1 of 1