Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

South africa channels live in nigeria

Go down 
+5
John bull
360man
yemiola
ancl
Brainy02
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

South africa channels live in nigeria Empty
PostSubject: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 11:45

Sorry guys i have to create a new post for this topic, i think it got me so curious and anxious just to bring peoples attention to this.

I have tried over 6months to get a clue to but to no avail. This is the issue; there are some people who who are legal subscribers here in nigeria, i mean they do pay for subscription on whisky and are meant to view only those sport channels that end win "N" i.e 3N,7N,5N but to my surprise they can as well view those without N, i mean south africa version and even s/maximo and the likes........

How possible is that to happen? Any idea? Pls need answer urgently. Thanks
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 11:54

U shld't hv create thread for dis ok since we hv whre u surpose to drop ur post any way u we veiw as many as channel u pay for or d't u read dstv subcrit memo?
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 12:03

U dont seem to get it. I mean those supersport without N is not meant to be viewed in nigeria but some are viewing it..... That what am saying
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 12:11

Only if u are premium package user.
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 12:44

Get it write now....... Even if you are premium package user you can only view ss3n,ss5n and ss7n and not ss3,ss5,ss7 and even supersport maximo.

But at this places am talking about they as well view some station restricted to south africa on whisky branded decoder here in 9ja.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 12:51

I can see u2 d't get it at my working place we do watch al dstv package cos my boss pay uptil five yrs subrictn b4 travel bk to USA, dat na top secret lol.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 14:18

ancl wrote:
I can see u2 d't get it at my working place we do watch al dstv package cos my boss pay uptil five yrs subrictn b4 travel bk to USA, dat na top secret lol.
oh boy na ur boss they give them chance to be riding us in nigeria. if u av a friend in south africa ask him how much they r paying nd try converting it. then u will know d**v r thieves
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 14:23

afro HMMN afro
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 16:16

Brainy02 wrote:
Sorry guys i have to create a new post for this topic, i think it got me so curious and anxious just to bring peoples attention to this.

I have tried over 6months to get a clue to but to no avail. This is the issue; there are some people who who are legal subscribers here in nigeria, i mean they do pay for subscription on whisky and are meant to view only those sport channels that end win "N" i.e 3N,7N,5N but to my surprise they can as well view those without N, i mean south africa version and even s/maximo and the likes........

How possible is that to happen? Any idea? Pls need answer urgently. Thanks
if you receive ss3,ss5,ss7, maximo and not ss3N,ss5N,ss7N,etc then it's the work of dreambox, avatar, Fta(Dongle),etc.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 16:47

Only Dongle does that
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 17:01

anyone has frequency for HELLA SAT
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 17:04

akanjoe wrote:
anyone has frequency for HELLA SAT
do you know you already have posted this same question somewhere else? first warning.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 17:06

i will not allow the repition of any thread.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 17:13

Suny11 dont be rude...
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 17:19

we are all here to help and share,correct with love..
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 17:58

I dont think posting shd be prob rather than repitition of threads
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 18:20

akanjoe wrote:
Suny11 dont be rude...
i am sorry bro but you posted one text about three times i had to do my job. I will make it up to you just pm me.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 18:24

Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso wrote:
I dont think posting shd be prob rather than repitition of threads
yes bro but posting one text about three times, that is flooding.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 18:40

okay
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 18:57

Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso wrote:
okay
thanks for understanding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 22:42

But is that why he said that u are rude,what an insult?akanjoe
Back to top Go down
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 22:52

obviouschild wrote:
But is that why he said that u are rude,what an insult?akanjoe
R U̶̲̥̅̊ trying to rub it in, things av been settled maturedly and dey av come to an understanding, let it be, we r all learning
Back to top Go down
Brainy02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-22, 23:39

I know what am saying, it not dongle cos this person uses dstv branded decoder indeed xtraview for that matter and they view not just those without "n" but also those that has "n". I mean they view all
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty2011-10-23, 06:03

Brainy02 wrote:
I know what am saying, it not dongle cos this person uses dstv branded decoder indeed xtraview for that matter and they view not just those without "n" but also those that has "n". I mean they view all
as long as he has a whiskey decoder he must be paying for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South africa channels live in nigeria   South africa channels live in nigeria Empty

Back to top Go down

South africa channels live in nigeria
Page 1 of 1