Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED. Empty
PostSubject: EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED.   EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED. Empty2017-01-22, 19:43

I WILL ALWAYS BRING YOU A GOOD AND RELIABLE NETWORKING BUSINESS THAT NORMALLY PAY YOU.

UNIFIED IS A NEW NETWORKING BUSINESS THAT ROCK THE SAME LIKE "UC".

YOU MUST BE IN A RELIABLE REFERRAL SO THAT YOU CAN BE PAID QUICKLY.

WHEN YOU REGISTER YOU WILL BE ASK TO PAY 12,500 NAIRA TO SOMEONE, WHEN YOU PAY TO THAT PERSON AND THAT PERSON CONFIRMED YOU THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.

WITH OR WITHOUT REFERRAL UNIFIED WILL PAY YOU.

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO REGISTER.

www.UNIFIEDNG.COM/?I=ANEKEPETERCHUKWUJEKWU@YAHOO.COM

www.UNIFIEDNG.COM/?I=ANEKECHUKWUEBUKA@GMAIL.COM

www.UNIFIEDNG.COM/?I=PAUL34@YAHOO.COM

www.UNIFIEDNG.COM/?I=ANEKEPETER70@GMAIL.COM

NOTE: ITS NOT A MUST THAT YOU WILL REGISTER 2 PEOPLE UNDER YOU BEFORE YOU WILL GET PAID.

WHEN YOU COLLECTED YOUR FIRST 50K YOU WILL GO TO LEVEL 2 AND YOU MUST BE MERGE IMMEDIATELY TO PAY SOME1 25k TO GET 100K UNTIL YOU REACH TO THE LAST LEVEL WHEN YOU WILL PAY SOME1 1.2MILLION AND BE PAID 4.8MILLION.

FOR MORE ENQUIRE KINDLY REACH ME.

Back to top Go down
david_tosin4u
Expert
Expert
david_tosin4u

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED.   EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED. Empty2017-01-22, 21:20

All members should please disregard this fraudulent business. Whoever patronizes,negotiates or transacts any form of business with him does it at his own risk. Alot of people have been defrauded through ultimate cycler yet they still have the courage to introduce another disastrous business.
Back to top Go down
lottolord
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED.   EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED. Empty2017-01-22, 21:24

Fraud lolz our members don run ..No more wins ...Dem won close the site with fraud
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED.   EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED. Empty2017-01-23, 06:24

david_tosin4u wrote:
All members should please disregard this fraudulent business. Whoever patronizes,negotiates or transacts any form of business with him does it at his own risk. Alot of people have been defrauded through ultimate cycler yet they still have the courage to introduce another disastrous business.
@david did you go through the site before dropping this your stupidity post.

My brother you lack manners, if lotto is your all and all. My dear continue with it but when some1 drop any networking site like this just go through it before making that your stupid comments. I am 100% sure that ultimate cycler paid you completely, and you really benefited on it. Why are you poising people. Heart. If you don't want to join the business leave it and stop giving people wrong advise.

I have never see you posted a good source or even trick that will attract members into this site just for once and yet when some1 is doing such you always damage the writes ups.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED.   EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED. Empty

Back to top Go down

EARN UP TO 4.8 MILLION NAIRA WITH JUST 12,500 NAIRA IN UNIFIED.
Page 1 of 1