Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grant expects tough contest against Pharaohs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luscious concept
Amateur
Amateur
Luscious concept

Sex : Female

Grant expects tough contest against Pharaohs  Empty
PostSubject: Grant expects tough contest against Pharaohs    Grant expects tough contest against Pharaohs  Empty2017-01-25, 08:18

Cup of Nations. The Black Stars will be aiming for revenge after losing 2-0 to the Pharaohs in the 2018 World Cup qualifier last year. The four-time African champions will be seeking to maintain their 100% record in the competition. Avram Grant But they face an arduous battle in the North African giants who require a win to remain in Gabon. And former Chelsea coach Avram Grant is aware of the enormity of the task ahead. “If you watched our last game with Egypt in Alexandria in the World Cup qualifiers, you will notice that we dominated the game completely, our goalkeeper didn’t get to touch the ball most of the match, but in the end, we lost,” he assured. “This won’t be a one-sided game, Egypt is a great team and they know how to play good football. I like such battles, even if it is not important on paper.”
Back to top Go down

Grant expects tough contest against Pharaohs
Page 1 of 1