Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buhari Is Victim Of His Own Transparency - Lai Mohammed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Buhari Is Victim Of His Own Transparency - Lai Mohammed Empty
PostSubject: Buhari Is Victim Of His Own Transparency - Lai Mohammed   Buhari Is Victim Of His Own Transparency - Lai Mohammed Empty2017-02-09, 13:11

Information Minister Lai Mohammed on Wednesday said that President Muhammadu Buhari had become a victim of his own transparency in relation to his current vacation abroad. The Minister said this while addressing State House Correspondents after the Federal Executive Council, FEC, on the eagerness of Nigerians to know Buhari’s health status.

According to him, the President is hale and hearty and absolutely in no danger. “I can say it without any equivocation, Mr President is well, he is hale and he is hearty; no question about that. “I want to assure you, Mr President is well and he is in absolutely no danger. “Mr. President, like I said elsewhere, is probably a victim of his own transparency.

“He was going on leave, he did what the constitution said he should do, transmitted it to the National Assembly and Acting President was put in place. “And he said `while I am on leave, I am going to conduct some medical tests’ which many, or all of us do without announcing it.’
Back to top Go down

Buhari Is Victim Of His Own Transparency - Lai Mohammed
Page 1 of 1