Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
youngswagger
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Review Empty
PostSubject: Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Review   Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Review Empty2017-02-26, 09:13

Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Review Asus-ZenFone-3-Review-TI

OnePlus first shook the industry in 2014 with the announcement of the OnePlus One - a smartphone with flagship specifications for a much cheaper price. This created for somewhat of an explosion in the smartphone industry, as we’ve been increasingly seeing more and more ‘flagship’ smartphones that cost less than similar products we’ve seen in the past.

The ZenFone 3 Deluxe is currently the highest-end smartphone that Asus is selling, resulting in it being the company’s flagship. The ZenFone 3 Deluxe has a lot to offer at a cost that’s very competitive when compared to similarly-speced devices, but does it bring enough to the table, or does it fall flat?

Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Review Asus-ZenFone-3-Deluxe-Review-Design

In the box

Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe
ZenEar earbuds
USB A to UBS C charging cable
AC adapter
Warranty and safety information

Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Review Asus-ZenFone-3-Deluxe-Review-001

Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Review Asus-ZenFone-3-Deluxe-Review-002

Design
A sophisticated and well thought-out design

On the design side of things, the ZenFone 3 Deluxe is a very sophisticated and attractive slab of metal. The width of just 7.5-millimeters and weight of 170-grams keep the phone both lightweight and thin, but not too much so that it feels cheaply made. The rounded corners both look and feel fantastic, and the metal finish on the top and bottom bezels around the screen display a circular pattern that looks quite stunning under the right lighting conditions.

Along with its good looks, the Deluxe’s hardware is also insanely well-built and thought out. The volume rocker and power/lock button on the right hand side are both incredibly tactile and feel great to press, the capacitive buttons on the front light up when pressed, and the fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone features the same rectangular shape that’s seen with the flash and laser-assisted autofocus systems that flank the square-shaped camera.

That fingerprint sensor is a great addition to have, but it’s something that we’ve really come to expect with a phone in this price range. And, unfortunately, it doesn’t always work that well. I often found that I needed to place my finger perfectly in the middle of the sensor in order for it to work, as having my fingerprint scanned at even a slight angle would prompt me with a message on the screen saying that the Deluxe couldn’t get an accurate reading. The sensor is incredibly fast when it works, but it fails more times than it should – especially for phone that’s being touted as Asus’s top-notch offering.
Back to top Go down

Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe Review
Page 1 of 1