Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

avatar official software thread (PART 2)

Go down 
+95
otiamoney
kabila32000
jostunde
soj.com
doctor
guru
yinka123
mcduke
hibeeke
amich.7
waheed kunle
mac clever
lawalahmed
rotimiwapele1
D1papa
Kay2cee
MEGEE
biss1
dede.melissa
omaba1
simplesidorf2002
ekkywolex
jbiddrisu
pastord4u1
adrash
mizo
Ejiofor Charles
fc bonsai
henryboadu2011
topycrown
eminemkz
austin kofi boakye
Townjuju
donfolex
wallyjohnny
megatech
olateck
lugi osei
hayzee
mozeeb
walukoe
Sensicut07
magichand
Starpryde
akanjoe
ibadek
odurojunior002
eke kingsley nduka
KOBBYKF
Ericnyambi
osteen
d-link
ranchzb2
sbsani
easy
Drdanskills
mayo4gem
Gmailer
tonididdy
blessonic06
360man
tido
Patson Kalulu
Harkev
moschnitnt
bola_yeni
sean
ancl
yemiola
chelski
boe
next22
abudavis
Songod
spyling
Americas_man
gyarou
mrman
gadotor1
abou1
tdalyn
Kingdom
danapache
ugotuf
bazzikk
Segzykay
chejuli
Don1
John bull
Suny11
neyobounty
Lala-deuce
9jatician
99 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
9jatician
Amateur
Amateur

avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-06, 12:25

First topic message reminder :

this is the pre-requisite of the official avatar software thread so we need people to be more technical here.
Back to top Go down
https://naija.canadian-forum.com

AuthorMessage
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 09:25

yemiola wrote:
for those thinking of editing the soft like me, i came to realize something that after our editing it it possible for us to put on the sophisticated hardware which they use to shot down the channels. no way. look at this from this angle, if mtn shut down their server, network, is it possible for us to make calls. or is it possible to hear sound from a tv without speaker.
the hope is for them to change their mind and put on those channels.

Think about this..... thats the way out... no way else..... true talk my man
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 09:45

moschnitnt wrote:
yemiola wrote:
for those thinking of editing the soft like me, i came to realize something that after our editing it it possible for us to put on the sophisticated hardware which they use to shot down the channels. no way. look at this from this angle, if mtn shut down their server, network, is it possible for us to make calls. or is it possible to hear sound from a tv without speaker.the hope is for them to change their mind and put on those channels.
hy bro welcome back. did you check pm?
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 09:57

Suny11 wrote:
moschnitnt wrote:
yemiola wrote:
for those thinking of editing the soft like me, i came to realize something that after our editing it it possible for us to put on the sophisticated hardware which they use to shot down the channels. no way. look at this from this angle, if mtn shut down their server, network, is it possible for us to make calls. or is it possible to hear sound from a tv without speaker.the hope is for them to change their mind and put on those channels.

Yeah I did.... check pm
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 11:22

I have made my discovery As i promised early this morning, only problem now i can not test i am waiting for someone to conform please wish me luck and pray for me very hard. I will bring good news here.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 11:29

moschnitnt wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
moschnitnt wrote:
yemiola wrote:
Yeah I did.... check pm
bro please check again pm i have just asked something.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 12:13

Suny11 wrote:
I have made my discovery As i promised early this morning, only problem now i can not test i am waiting for someone to conform please wish me luck and pray for me very hard. I will bring good news here.
ok nothn do until u arrived.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 12:38

Yes o...pls be back soon wif good news for all...
@ancl...did u get my message?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 12:53

we all wish u luck bro. We are sure u'll b back wit gud news
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 14:27

Ancl are you not going to ask me about how you can go about it???????
Back to top Go down
Harkev
Novice
Novice
Harkev

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 14:29

Suny11 wrote:
If you need to hear the whole story then plz pm me. But i am enjoying
Pls sunny11 I havent gotten the requirements for sending pms. Can i post my email here for you, for neccessary updates from you kind desk? Pls consider me o. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Patson Kalulu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 14:31

Suny11, pm me with the latest info on whisky and what the all story is about. Thanks
Back to top Go down
tido
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 14:41

hi suny11
please can you inform me about the latest info on whisky??please. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 14:45

@sunny11...you have my mail...pls consider...thanks..
Back to top Go down
Harkev
Novice
Novice
Harkev

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 14:51

Harkev wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
If you need to hear the whole story then plz pm me. But i am enjoying
Pls sunny11 I havent gotten the requirements for sending pms. Can i post my email here for you, for neccessary updates from you kind desk? Pls consider me o. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@Suny11 Still waiting bro!
Back to top Go down
Harkev
Novice
Novice
Harkev

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 15:06

Still dont know why I am unable to send pm? I am one of the regular users who daily visit. The moderators should bend the condition attached to sending pm a bit nah.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 16:41

check pm
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 16:50

Suny11 wrote:
check pm
Roger that my man. More blessings.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 16:52

Suny11 wrote:
check pm
Roger that my man. More blessings.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 17:07

@sunny11 my pm is empty,whtzup.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 17:20

abou1 wrote:
@sunny11 my pm is empty,whtzup.
check ur pm brother.
Back to top Go down
blessonic06
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 17:21

More grease to ur elbow bros. We are all waiting anxiously to see something big on whisky.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 18:02

pls sunny11,i need the latest info but i can't pm help me pls bro
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 18:30

at all please wait don't run. But to inform you guys that from 01:00hrs to 07:00hrs whiskey number 2 was working but now it is off please be patient it will soon start again and remember to use whiskey 2 and not whiskey 1.
Back to top Go down
tonididdy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 19:59

@sunny which one is whiskey2 and whiskey1-pls be specific
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 20:08

Bro i am scared if i revel then chances of it going off to high plz pm me i will tell you.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 20:12

pls explain which one is whiskey2
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 20:22

@sunny11 pls let me'av ur mail or gsm
Back to top Go down
tonididdy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 20:44

Suny11 wrote:
Bro i am scared if i revel then chances of it going off to high plz pm me i will tell you.
---oga sunny,please pm me instead,as i'm not qualified to do pmz yet...pls
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 20:49

pls you can pm instead and i'll check it. Tanks and god bless
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 20:52

@Suny11 Pls forward me the full gist on the whiskey 1 and 2. I will be looking forward to your private message on that. Thankz in anticipation! Note: My harkev acct has been banned for 8days for posting my email address on this forum. I couldnt see that which you'd earlier sent to my harkev inbox. Thanks in advance once again.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 20:53

Suny11 wrote:
at all please wait don't run. But to inform you guys that from 01:00hrs to 07:00hrs whiskey number 2 was working but now it is off please be patient it will soon start again and remember to use whiskey 2 and not whiskey 1.
i dont know what dis one mean oooo u can pm me on it
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 20:58

Okay guys easy i only got two hands and after all it is offline at the moment. Though whiskey 2 MAYBE around 01 might start hope we can stay awake for that long. can we???
Back to top Go down
tonididdy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:01

if u dont explain to us what whiskey1 and 2 is,we'll never know wwhat u talking about...anyhow sha
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:03

And for those of you who have dish seted at mt, do not move your dish to w4 wait. Make sure you install 13th SW in your vodka.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:07

Hope we all got the messege.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:21

We understand now but u av not give us d main thing.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:27

And what main thing i never gave did we not want whiskey???
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:30

dat is exactly wat i mean. the whiskey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:30

Suny11 wrote:
And what main thing i never gave did we not want whiskey???
any frequency?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:35

@sunny pls some might understand but it's really like you speaking in parables. Bro pls come down a bit to d levels of novice like me.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:41

When we blind scan on mt position all those for whiskey have to come, so if your are watching mt right now then you have them all just check. However, if you still need a frequency the wait i will post hold on.
Back to top Go down
tonididdy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:43

thanks @ sunny...abeg inbox me the frequency please...i'd love to
try it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
tonididdy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:45

@ sunny...its only e.tv that i see there
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:48

Alright on mt position input 11594 v 27500. Try and connect your dog maybe it might have started.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:52

tanks so much we'll b waitin maybe dat will help for my next question.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 21:55

bola_yeni wrote:
tanks so much we'll b waitin maybe dat will help for my next question.
what next question?
Back to top Go down
tonididdy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 22:06

@sunny...am currently on mytv...do i need to adjust my dish outside,in order to hit green?
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 22:07

mayo4gem wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
i dont know what dis one mean oooo u can pm me on it

Translation......whiskey=d
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 22:11

tonididdy wrote:
@sunny...am currently on mytv...do i need to adjust my dish outside,in order to hit green?
if you did input the frequncy and if it did not hit green then yes you either have to come outside or change from v to h or simply rotate your lnb one of them will work.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty2011-11-08, 22:14

@sunny11 av gotten it and no more questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: avatar official software thread (PART 2)   avatar official software thread (PART 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

avatar official software thread (PART 2)
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next