Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)

Go down 
+3
Suny11
ancl
yemiola
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty
PostSubject: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 03:19

do u know you can now own ur free usa number and make calls and receive calls from the usa and canada via ur phones, ipad and pc. u think is a lie, here is my number .........

sorry dudes no dropping of numbers. show ur interest and the rest is call call calllllllllllllll

i will drop it here, no redirecting to anywhere. just here.

i love this game
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 04:50

Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 05:21

Ok bro i am interested.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 05:30

Suny11 wrote:
Ok bro i am interested.
good to see u here bro. i love ur contributions in the cccam on strong srt 4930hd. bravo
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 05:32

i wont delay you guyz. pls moderator iam gonna drop my new us number so as to prov myself. you av to forgive me on this. but it will be after the tutorial sha.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 05:37

yemiola wrote:
Suny11 wrote:
Ok bro i am interested.
good to see u here bro. i love ur contributions in the cccam on strong srt 4930hd. bravo
thanks bro. I am yet to share my new discovery i will soon do so.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 05:45

for the free call. i discover that there are some company tht allows people to call using internet access wifi, 3g or 4g to make calls and av tried one out i could not instal the software on my window seven because they are window xp software.

this can also work on your ipad (mine is in my ipad) and from the site it can work on ur iphone. i would av tried it on my e71 but it is not available now.

process .....;;
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 05:54

ipad procedure

with ur browser go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or go to apple store and search for whistle. wen it comes up, a an icon with blue referee whistle just install the newest version. after installation open the app and it will take u to there page where u can get the configuration details. after the registration an activation message will be sent to u in the email u use.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 06:07

during the registration u will be asked ur zip code just click search that is it will automatically give u the code and phone number in the usa. after the activation tick done in your pad that is all starrt to call ur fmily in tyhe us and also give them the number they can call u back
the first 20sec of ur call ios advert just ignore it.

here is my own number after u set up ur own call me on

not that u dont need to put +1, if u do u will not get through. they believe u are already in the usa
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 06:20

for pc
just register, download and install the software from the site. follow the instruction given to you strictly.

you can also register ues this site inaddition to the one i pasted above [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
you can hook me if u av prob on the installation but pls make it transparent so that others can benefit.

thanks
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-08, 06:47

pls give testimonies so that others can use it
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 04:23

@all,
Please try this and call ur love ones staying in the state for free. What is required is just ur internet connection. Av being enjoying mine since. Infact sooner or later i will start business center for calls to the usa @ #5/ min. Pls guys just do it we can as well call ourselves with our giving personal numbers anywhere we might be bcause it will seem as if u r making a local call withing the usa.

@ JB and other moderators pls dis is my discovery, help me to embrace it and encourage my fellow members to use it. It cost nothing.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 08:01

please how many mb is it please coz its not finishe all time am try to download it
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 08:50

ARISEKOLADE wrote:
please how many mb is it please coz its not finishe all time am try to download it
9.35mb Just downloaded it, I will give a feed back later. I've got to get a windows xp based system
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 10:28

Download it with IDM
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 13:09

If you av ipad or iphone it is very easy. Just go to apple store or use ur browser to search for it. It will give u the direct link of the software in apple store.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 13:12

Dis nt new nw
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 13:14

Do they have the soft for blackberry or symbian based OS?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 13:15

How about on windows OS?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 13:20

ancl wrote:
Dis nt new nw

Nobody is disputing whether new or not. The question is, is it working? If yes then thumbs up. Let's learn to encourage acts of goodness and not discourage it.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 13:33

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
Dis nt new nw

Nobody is disputing whether new or not. The question is, is it working? If yes then thumbs up. Let's learn to encourage acts of goodness and not discourage it.
Laughing wel only if you hv dat kind of phone ok.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 13:41

ancl sees nothing good in anybody. He spits like a typical yoruba man. Grow big bros and start appreciating.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 14:13

Gmailer wrote:
ancl sees nothing good in anybody. He spits like a typical yoruba man. Grow big bros and start appreciating.
nawa 4u guys bt wht did i don roung huh "IPOKITI"
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 14:22

@ancl nothing nah my broda. But dont discourage those who want to expand our horizon. Abi you don vex? No vex my broda. Omoluabi.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty2011-11-11, 14:26

Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)   free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too) Empty

Back to top Go down

free call to all network in USA and CANADA (receive call too)
Page 1 of 1