Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Will Resign If Abuja Airport Is Not Reopened After 6 Weeks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

I Will Resign If Abuja Airport Is Not Reopened After 6 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: I Will Resign If Abuja Airport Is Not Reopened After 6 Weeks   I Will Resign If Abuja Airport Is Not Reopened After 6 Weeks Empty2017-03-28, 00:12

Quote :
THE Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, has declared that he would resign if the repair of Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (NAIA) runway was not completed and reopened in six weeks as planned.

He spoke alongside Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on Monday who accused some people of spreading misinformation about the repair.

The duo spoke this afternoon at a special session of Aviation Round Table, (ART) held in Lagos, adding that it was not true the work has been extended.

Sirika said he could not take a decision affecting the lives of over 150 million Nigerians and choose to disappoint them at the end of the day.

It will be recalled that the Federal Government had shut down the Abuja airport with effect from March 7 while Abuja bound traffic was diverted to Kaduna International Airport.
I Will Resign If Abuja Airport Is Not Reopened After 6 Weeks 5065659_fbimg1490627609498_jpeg169b7004d504578f3b127fa26fe82ad8
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : male

I Will Resign If Abuja Airport Is Not Reopened After 6 Weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Will Resign If Abuja Airport Is Not Reopened After 6 Weeks   I Will Resign If Abuja Airport Is Not Reopened After 6 Weeks Empty2017-03-28, 07:17

Nigerians are waiting for you to reseign
Back to top Go down

I Will Resign If Abuja Airport Is Not Reopened After 6 Weeks
Page 1 of 1