Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video)   Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) Empty2017-03-30, 00:02

Earlier today, it was reported that the ounder and General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman has filed a lawsuit against his alleged mistress, Stephanie Otobo, and Sahara Reporters, for defaming his character and image at the Ikeja High Court, Lagos State.

Suleman filed a N1 billion suit on Stephanie Otobo, who claimed she had amorous relationship with him that resulted to pregnancy.

Now the Canadian based singer has reacted in a trending footage released today..

Here are some of the things she said in the video

“Apostle Suleiman is Desperate, I will come After You Legally. You are not a man of God, You are not a pastor, you are an ordinary man and I have seen your unclothedness, you are an agbero a rat. I have placed a curse on you. I cannot be scared of you, It would not be well with you untill you speak the truth".

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMKIzMZLRJY
Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) 5076722_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) 5076732_sane2_jpegcb00c1d80149048f3d81486ac6e72cb9
Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video) 5076737_sanurai_jpegc4d3921aac6c47d929d474b6085d779b
Back to top Go down

Stephanie Otobo Reacts To N1B Lawsuit By Apostle Suleman (Pics/Video)
Page 1 of 1