Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" Empty
PostSubject: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch"   Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" Empty2017-04-04, 18:28

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola has said, she has done things in the Big Brother house that she daughter, shouldn't watch.

Bisola fell in love with fellow Thin Tall Tony in the house and was caught giving Thin Tall Tony mouth action.

The mother of one then switched over to evicted Housemate, Bally even before Thin Tall Tony left the house and after TTT left she continued with the Kaduna-born, Music DJ.

Bisola has also had several bitter arguments with Tboss from calling her 'White Witch' after Kemen was disqualified for touching Tboss without her consent to fighting on several occasions because she felt, she is very manipulative.

She said, she regretted jumping in conclusions about what kind of person Tboss was.

In her words, 'I have done things in the house that my daughter shouldn't watch because I'm a role model to her'

Bisola also said, other than jumping into conclusions about the kind of person she thought Tboss was, she has no regrets about what she has done in the Big Brother Naija House.
Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" 5102201_bisolaela_jpegb409e67fd8018126c6dfe0987bfd7f64
Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" 5102202_bisolaayeola_jpegd42bd00a972b2aaa5fbb84f2034b68a3
Back to top Go down

Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch"
Page 1 of 1