Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram Empty
PostSubject: Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram   Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram Empty2017-04-05, 15:18

Laura Ikeji Kanu has come out to dispel certain rumors on Instagram that she is quitting the social networking site so as to have live happily without the cameras, few hours after she posted that update.

She also dispelled reports that she still stays with her elder sister, Linda Ikeji in her banana island home even after she got married in January.

She shared the above loved up photo with her husband, Ogbonna Kanu and said;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSgDR14jln_/?taken-by=lauraikeji

"I said for NOW. That could mean for about 5mins. Hey, I ain't going no wia!!!!, Why would I wanna go off ig. Thats like saying bye to my means of livelihood, business etc"

She also posted the above selfie in her home and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSgGh1gDJ-O/?taken-by=lauraikeji

"Apparently some blogs took my leaving instagram gist seriously jisox!! Now its hard to play here. My darlings, if you follow on ig you would know i dont take life too seriously. No time for that. And No I dont live in my sister's house. This is my apartment right here. N this ignorant blogger was so sure I lived on banana because i dont post my house onlineLaura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram Huh Sad but hey.... adara"

Laura Ikeji got married to Ogbonnaya Kanu early this year.

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram 5108810_lauraa_jpege515e8b10b53e4d6a097e3d8040ae2b2
Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram 5108811_laura_jpeg6a3b6010cd1dab2b30238876a3908a45
Back to top Go down

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram
Page 1 of 1