Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.

Go down 
+15
Suny11
ekkywolex
danapache
moschnitnt
yinka123
oscar4free2air
whizkidme2002
Don1
mayo4gem
John bull
360man
bola_yeni
ancl
Gmailer
olumba4u2001
19 posters
AuthorMessage
olumba4u2001
Novice
Novice

Sex : Maleee

Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty
PostSubject: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 01:35

I'm a complete novice and i got this site out of curiosity.
First,i give a great kudos to the owner of this informativeand interactive site.
My problem: I have 3strong decoder and a DStv Card, bcos i'm a newbie to the biz,my installer charged me #1500/decoder for upgrade and splliting,i thought it was a fair price after reviewing the cost of extra-view on dstv decoder, and for the past 4weeks,my decoder has never split the needed channels while he keep giving excuses about the version of my card.
The series of the decoder are:
Srt 4669XII and 4663XII while my card is Irdeto access,Version 5.
Please kindly put me through the needed patch i'll use to get the network split.
Thanks and God bless.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 05:33

olumba4u2001 wrote:
First,i give a great kudos to the owner of this informativeand interactive site.
My problem: I have 3strong decoder and a DStv Card, bcos i'm a newbie to the biz,my installer charged me #1500/decoder for upgrade and splliting,i thought it was a fair price after reviewing the cost of extra-view on dstv decoder, and for the past 4weeks,my decoder has never split the needed channels while he keep giving excuses about the version of my card.
Please kindly put me through the needed patch i'll use to get the network split.
Thanks and God bless.
What you are looking for is already dealt with on this forum. All what you need do is to search for it at the top right hand side of the site. You dont need to create another thread for this my brother.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 05:44

Mayb som of them d't read site rule and regulation b4 registr.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 06:38

The problem is dat most of dem just want easy access to everything and do not want to search for anything.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 07:25

SOME NEW MEMBERS DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THINGS ON THE SITE WHILE SOME MEMBERS DO IT INTENTIONALLY.
IF THERE SHOULD BE A WAY OF BLOCKING CREATION OF THREAD UNTIL CERTAIN LEVEL, IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 07:37

olumba4u2001 wrote:
Thanks and God bless.
I believe you've heard what our moderators have said so just do exactly that or you can still go to patch forum and search for the topic.
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 10:07

360man wrote:
SOME NEW MEMBERS DON'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT THINGS ON THE SITE WHILE SOME MEMBERS DO IT INTENTIONALLY.
IF THERE SHOULD BE A WAY OF BLOCKING CREATION OF THREAD UNTIL CERTAIN LEVEL, IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER
i support ur suggestion
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 10:13

360man wrote:
...i once made this same suggestion...but it wasn't taken seriously...its d only way sha....cos i know its posible...maybe now that many of us feel this way, it'll be taken seriously...
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 10:20

Don1 wrote:
360man wrote:
...i once made this same suggestion...but it wasn't taken seriously...its d only way sha....cos i know its posible...maybe now that many of us feel this way, it'll be taken seriously...

i agree with this suggestion. We shouldnt encourage laziness
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 11:18

whizkidme2002 wrote:
Don1 wrote:
360man wrote:

i agree with this suggestion. We shouldnt encourage laziness
you are absolutely right ma guy Basketball
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 11:35

supported
Back to top Go down
olumba4u2001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 12:44

@Gurus in the house, pls forgive and pardom me cos it seems i just find myself inside the firing squad of NTC but as a matter of fact, i don't know which of the patch to download and i have this fear instilled in me that if wrong patch is used,i can damage the whole decoder.
Once againd i plead for my innocence,please direct me to the patch that wil do the magic.
I subscribed for the compact package.
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 14:42

U welcom
Back to top Go down
olumba4u2001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 15:00

I've been reviewing this site since yesternight but i seems to be thirsty in the middle of an ocean. At a time i got some info that 4669XII series are fake and could got fried if used with the original patch, my installer once said this pls kindly put me through as i don't want to ended up regreting.
Once again,
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 15:34

strong product srt4669XII is not a fake pruduct, as a result you can use any firmware with it.
You can check strong-technologies.com to find it out yourself.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
olumba4u2001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 17:15

According to strong site, SRT 4669XII and others are fake.
So sad, but does that mean i can't get the patch to split the network?
Really looking forwad to your response.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 17:42

olumba4u2001 wrote:
According to strong site, SRT 4669XII and others are fake.
So sad, but does that mean i can't get the patch to split the network?
Really looking forwad to your response.

DUDE, I DON'T THINK YOU GOT THINGS STRAIGHT. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL STRONG SITE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE, LOOK AT THE RIGHT CORNER OF THE SITE, U'L SEE SEARCH BUTTON, TYPE INSIDE IT JUST LIKE THIS: srt4669xii
HIT THE ENTER BUTTON ON YOUR SYSTEM, THEN COME BACK TO TELL US WHAT YOU SEE. OKAY?
OR BETTER STILL FOLLOW THIS LINK:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BEST OF LUCK DUDE.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 19:30

olumba4u2001 wrote:
I've been reviewing this site since yesternight but i seems to be thirsty in the middle of an ocean. At a time i got some info that 4669XII series are fake and could got fried if used with the original patch, my installer once said this pls kindly put me through as i don't want to ended up regreting.
Once again,
Thanks!
Bro that is not true. Like my colleages said, be patient in reading thru the site wen you get there, you'll find wat u are looking for,
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-14, 22:24

U are right guy
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 04:44

Engineers are really working
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 05:51

i av a 4699xii n i upgraded the software via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is not a fake product
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 06:30

Gud for u guy
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 08:11

It ok now
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 08:14

Wht of 4699x decodr
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 08:21

Alright
Back to top Go down
olumba4u2001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 09:17

I Just confirm it,its not fake.
Thanks.
But still don't know which of the patch to download that will make it split the network using 69XII as a master and the other 63XII as slaves.
Thanks in advance as you help.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 09:30

olumba4u2001 wrote:
I Just confirm it,its not fake.
Thanks.
But still don't know which of the patch to download that will make it split the network using 69XII as a master and the other 63XII as slaves.
Thanks in advance as you help.

IF I SHOULD POST IT HERE, THEN, I AM NOT HELPING U. CHECK 4 THREAD: 'dstv software on strong' EXPLORE IT AND COME BACK TO FEED D HOUSE.
PEACE BRO.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 09:34

ancl wrote:
Wht of 4699x decodr
IT'S ORIGINAL TOO AND CAN EQUALLY BE UPGRADED.
IT'S IMMEDIATE PREDECESOR OF 4669XII.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 11:53

Rogar that
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 12:40

360man wrote:
ancl wrote:
Wht of 4699x decodr
IT'S ORIGINAL TOO AND CAN EQUALLY BE UPGRADED.
IT'S IMMEDIATE PREDECESOR OF 4669XII.
You are perfectly rigth bro.
Back to top Go down
olumba4u2001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 19:16

@all: its really nice exploring the site and i'm happy i got few stuffs but unfortunately, my 69XII is not opeing any Dstv station again,i hop i'm not indeep shit right now!

@360man: I like your style,u sounds like my grand pa.
I just don't want to fvck up with those decoders and i think you will save me a hell lot of shit by posting the link.

Pls...all i want is to split a network using 69XII as master and 63XII as slave.
My card is Irdeto access,i currently subscribed to Compact bouquet.
Thanks as u stay blessed.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 19:22

olumba4u2001 wrote:
@all: its really nice exploring the site and i'm happy i got few stuffs but unfortunately, my 69XII is not opeing any Dstv station again,i hop i'm not indeep shit right now!

I just don't want to fvck up with those decoders and i think you will save me a hell lot of shit by posting the link.

Pls...all i want is to split a network using 69XII as master and 63XII as slave.
in other words you need to do cable sharing am i right? not very hard process
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-15, 21:00

olumba4u2001 wrote:

guy let me tell you d koko....if you split d receivers, it will not open super sports for you..but it you want to open supersport, that means you will have to use the software for it........but note: If you use the software, it will not split again Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 02:27

OK NOW
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 09:01

oscar4free2air wrote:
olumba4u2001 wrote:

guy let me tell you d koko....if you split d receivers, it will not open super sports for you..but it you want to open supersport, that means you will have to use the software for it........but note: If you use the software, it will not split again Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes affraid affraid affraid

DUDE, CAPITAL NO. IF U USE D DSTV SOFTWARE, U CAN ALSO SPLIT. ALL U NEED TO DO IS FIND ANY CARD; BE IT Hitv, dstv OR WHATEVER. PUT IT IN D SECOND DECODER, I.E. D SECONDARY 1. DEN EVERYTHING WILL COME UP.
MY ADVISE IS DT U SHLD MAKE 663 D MASTER AND 669XII SLAVE.
ANY QUESTION?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 11:05

Aftr test
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 11:23

360man wrote:
oscar4free2air wrote:
olumba4u2001 wrote:

DUDE, CAPITAL NO. IF U USE D DSTV SOFTWARE, U CAN ALSO SPLIT. ALL U NEED TO DO IS FIND ANY CARD; BE IT Hitv, dstv OR WHATEVER. PUT IT IN D SECOND DECODER, I.E. D SECONDARY 1. DEN EVERYTHING WILL COME UP.
MY ADVISE IS DT U SHLD MAKE 663 D MASTER AND 669XII SLAVE.
ANY QUESTION?
then which software can one use and where to get it??
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 12:30

CHECK D RIGHT THREAD; 'dstv sw on 4663'.
Instal d sw on it, split it on 69xii. Better still, try to patch ur 69xii also. As i said, put just any loadable card; e.g. Hi card in ur 69xii in oda nt to b exiting error on its screen every 5secs.
PEACE.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 12:57

Hmm
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 13:11

360man wrote:
CHECK D RIGHT THREAD; 'dstv sw on 4663'.
Instal d sw on it, split it on 69xii. Better still, try to patch ur 69xii also. As i said, put just any loadable card; e.g. Hi card in ur 69xii in oda nt to b exiting error on its screen every 5secs.
PEACE.
ROGER THAT SIR Suspect
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 15:44

pls beware of agents asking for splitter settings on this site cos they want to understand the idea behind it.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 15:46

@ oscar, beware if ur 4663x is fake any installation of the new SW will automatically fry ur decoder 4 life
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 16:01

Gud info
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 16:23

1.though u never can tell bt d guy seems to be with us
2. @007, don't tell me dt u don't know how to wake a fried decoder; fake or original. Even if it is cooked, i'l wake it 4 u. THANKS TO NTC especially major general JOHN BULL AND CAPTAIN ABOU1.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-16, 16:38

Hmm
Back to top Go down
olumba4u2001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2011-12-19, 09:45

@360: thanks man,i got your response very educative but like someome said,even with the patch,the stuff still don't open SS which is the koko.
@007: i'm no agent at all,i'm a graduate and just finish my NYSC,i have to forge a betterlife for myself thats why i open a view centre. I can send u my cv If you doubt me probably God can use u as my angel to get a Job.
Still thanks.
@all: you guys are great!
Back to top Go down
Ola man
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2015-07-17, 21:26

Hi guy am newbei here
Back to top Go down
Ola man
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2015-07-17, 21:30

I dere i need i vo about mytv
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty2015-07-17, 23:33

DSTV AGENT HMMMMM
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.   Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pls help, my Installer don Milk me die.
Page 1 of 1