Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to create ur personal server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mathew
Novice
Novice

how to create ur personal server Empty
PostSubject: how to create ur personal server   how to create ur personal server Empty2011-01-13, 18:13

1ST TUTORIAL: FOR THOSE THAT WANT CPANEL TO HOST THEIR DOMAIN NAMESU know dat u can get a domain name at:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to any of these websiteregister a domain therenow after registerin your new domainlogin to the site u registeredclick on "My Account"register a new domain name thereexample:if u register dis,yourname.cx.ccclick on "MANAGE" and click on "Name servers"put dis in name server 1 and 2nameserver1: ns1.30dns.netnameserver2: ns2.30dns.netclick "ok" or "update"Now...you have a domain name and u just need a cpanel to host iwp server,go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on "START NOW"wen it opensclick on "Order Now" under Alpha as shown in d pix below:
Ok..wen it opens,tick "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain"put ur domain name there as shown in d pix below:

click "Click to Continue"wen it opens...click "Update Cart" as shown in pix below:

wen it opens click "Check out" as shown in d pix below:

wen d registration comes out...register with any detail...but make sure d email u put is correct

then tick "I have read and agree to the Terms of Service"click "Complete Order"it will load and show u ur "Order Number"

Now go to the email address u registered there for ur cpanel detailsU hav now gotten an email containing ur detailsto login to ur cpanel and create iwp server,u nid to go to,http://yourname.cx.cc:2082/wen it opens,login wit d details u got from d message,click on "Legacy File Manager"click on "Upload"den upload these four files below:tut.phtmlphp.iniini.phpindex.htmlu can get these files by downloadin dis zip n extract it to get dem:http://wapshare.us/uploads/misc/files/byko_iwp_scripts_main.zipAfta upload...your iwp server will luk lik [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

how to create ur personal server
Page 1 of 1