Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY

Go down 
+10
easy
uu001
bola_yeni
louismikkyfun
kureka
lawalahmed
malosky07
ancl
buzz_tech
abou1
14 posters
AuthorMessage
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty
PostSubject: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 09:51

We dont enter am o. May God save us o.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
buzz_tech
Amateur
Amateur
buzz_tech

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 10:38

Hmm! Naija
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 10:45

Is like our leaders did nt even think abt ppl under them wel me d't blame them since they are living is free, they usd free fuel, motor free, food free, house free jusut to mention few its really bad
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 11:31

ancl wrote:
Is like our leaders did nt even think abt ppl under them wel me d't blame them since they are living is free, they usd free fuel, motor free, food free, house free jusut to mention few its really bad
i dey vex!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 11:34

Fuel is N145.00k now....
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 11:53

Things will be worst niw
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 12:05

lawalahmed wrote:
Fuel is N145.00k now....
b4 na gudluck wht are we going to cal it nw huh is like i hear u saying badluck
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 12:22

ancl wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
Fuel is N145.00k now....
b4 na gudluck wht are we going to cal it nw huh is like i hear u saying badluck
hardluck 2 be precise.mtchewww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 12:24

Which way are we heading to?nigeria!!! When will thngs be ok again?where the rich be richer while the poor become poorer
Back to top Go down
kureka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 12:45

Heading to point of NO RETURN!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 12:49

kureka wrote:
9ja start the new yr on bad note hw was dis yr is going to be 4 9ja ppl nw
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 12:54

ancl wrote:
kureka wrote:
9ja start the new yr on bad note hw was dis yr is going to be 4 9ja ppl nw
na south africa me dey reson now enuff is enuff
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 12:55

I think its high time we start reasoning 2geda and luk 4 ways 2 assist each oda, there are some among us who has no job,there are some who need a better jnb, there are some who have opportunities but dont know how 2 use them. Guys dis is a new year,it shud a prosperous year 4 us and nt a year of failure. Let form 1 naija, a naija dats ready 2 help is fellow naija dat needs his help. Let start here, 1naija, 1love.
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 13:01

dis na war oh
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 14:31

I am just sick and tired of this country. Could you believe i spent N1,000 on transport for a place i won't spend N500 on a gud day. If this situation is not resloved fellow satmate, i'll be forced to go back to my country.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 14:46

bola_yeni wrote:
I am just sick and tired of this country. Could you believe i spent N1,000 on transport for a place i won't spend N500 on a gud day. If this situation is not resloved fellow satmate, i'll be forced to go back to my country.
whre is ur country lol?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 15:24

ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
whre is ur country lol?
Na USA but am just afraid of this unjustly killing in US so may God help us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 15:26

ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
whre is ur country lol?

So you are a foreigner,it's time you provide your papers.are you sure you came with a visa & passport?
Back to top Go down
uu001
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 15:33

Naija hackers (some of which have been reported to be foreigners) are causing disruption on Nigeria state websites in protest against the government- reported by Reuters. -- It's high time the battle is taken to a all new high...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 15:53

My friend who travelled to east for xmas celebration wants to return today but he can't afford to pay 10,000naira transport fair,he called for assistant.transport fee double 2x
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 16:40

obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
whre is ur country lol?

So you are a foreigner,it's time you provide your papers.are you sure you came with a visa & passport?
lol!
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 16:42

obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
whre is ur country lol?

lol! rumor has it that sum %age of boko haramist are foreigner;>
Back to top Go down
easy
Senior
Senior
easy

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 16:56

lawalahmed wrote:
Fuel is N145.00k now....
transport fare,house rent,children school fees,food,market prices.... OH GOD help us ooooo confused affraid
Back to top Go down
naija4real
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 17:56

me and my wife with her 4 sisters went for holiday, on our way coming back transport fair turn to 300 naira from 100 naira per person, and the money i have on me was not up to that amount. see what our government are doing for us.
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 18:37

Can you guys imaging.....i was travelling back from Otukpo to JOS...but the transport fare was extra doubled.....#1,200 to #4,000.....i just thank God that i was b able to pay
Back to top Go down
Starpryde
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 19:09

General Buhari has always been right ever since I know him. He recently said "...Nigerian will have to live with the consequence of this judgement". General you are right again Sir.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 19:44

Dis is d bgining of trouble, its nt evrybody dat can afford high transport fare,house rent,food and oda commodities. There4 dia wil b increase in robbery attack,419,prostitution,gambling,money rituals just 2 mention a few. May God save us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 20:08

Nigeria!may God serve us
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 21:20

Don't worry, they don't av any option than to revoke the price. The price will eventually fall to like N100 per litter.
Back to top Go down
ibadek
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty2012-01-02, 21:34

Na wao good lu.. don turn to bad ooooo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY   REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY Empty

Back to top Go down

REMOVAL OF OIL SUBSIDY
Page 1 of 1