Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2+2 Names and player names?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sherlok11
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

2+2 Names and player names? Empty
PostSubject: 2+2 Names and player names?    2+2 Names and player names? Empty2012-01-09, 17:02

I've been on 2+2 now for about 2 years and while I'm familiar with some of the most popular player's names e.g. Tom Dwan = Durrrr, David Benefield = Raptor517, etc. I know there are a ton of relatively well known players that regularly post on 2+2 that I don't know their screen names. Is there a thread anywhere that has a list of player names and corresponding 2+2 names?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If not maybe we could start one here? I'd gladly go through and add the names and make an alphabetical list but I think I can only edit the initial post after a certain time frame. Maybe an admin can help out???

Last edited by sherlok11 on 2012-01-25, 03:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

2+2 Names and player names? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2+2 Names and player names?    2+2 Names and player names? Empty2012-01-09, 18:46

sherlok11 wrote:

I've been on 2+2 now for about 2 years and while I'm familiar with some of the most popular player's names e.g. Tom Dwan = Durrrr, David Benefield = Raptor517, etc. I know there are a ton of relatively well known players that regularly post on 2+2 that I don't know their screen names. Is there a thread anywhere that has a list of player names and corresponding 2+2 names?

If not maybe we could start one here? I'd gladly go through and add the names and make an alphabetical list but I think I can only edit the initial post after a certain time frame. Maybe an admin can help out???
guy wat do u mean n y is ur profile info so fake??
Back to top Go down

2+2 Names and player names?
Page 1 of 1