Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...

Go down 
+2
Songod
lawalahmed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty
PostSubject: Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...   Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty2012-01-13, 14:00

Bill Gates organized an enormous session to recruit a new chairman for Microsoft Europe. Five thousand candidates assembled in a large room. One candidate is Ayodele, a Nigerian guy..

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for coming and asked those who do not know Java program to leave. Two thousands candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I do not know Java but I have nothing to lose if I stay. I’ll give it a try.

Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. Two thousand left the room. Aye says to himself “I never managed anybody but myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me? So he stays, then Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not have management diploma to leave. Five hundred people left the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I left school at 15 but what have I to lose? So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill asked the candidates who do not speak Serb-Croatian to leave. 498 candidates left the room. Ayodele says to himself, “I do not speak Serb-Croatian but what do I have to lose? So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate. Everyone else has gone. Bill Gates joined them and said, “Apparently you are the only two candidates who speak Serb-Croatian, so I’d like to hear you have a conversation together in that language.

Calmly, Ayodele turns to the other candidate and says “Wahala dey o!”.

The other candidate answers “O ga na wa o!”

Bill Gates “ You are both hired”.

Don’t you just love Nigerians. Any day, anytime, anywhere, they never give up. So don’t give up, u will lose nothing by trying more......

Say no to subsidy, N65 or nothing........
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...   Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty2012-01-13, 14:15

hmmm
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...   Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty2012-01-13, 16:50

Anybody that surport the hadluck egbere jo lantern for the fuel subsidy this is just the beginning of in survernes
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...   Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty2012-01-15, 07:51

First half of the meeting btw president and NLC end in draw on thursday also second half end in goal less draw on saturday....

No offside recorded for both party yet bcos both side play with caution....

We will have extra time in few minutes, meanwhile NLC want to introduce a foreign prolific striker now name PEGASSAN

please stay tune for more update.............

Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...   Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty2012-01-15, 08:53

lawalahmed wrote:
First half of the meeting btw president and NLC end in draw on thursday also second half end in goal less draw on saturday....

We will have extra time in few minutes, meanwhile NLC want to introduce a foreign prolific striker now name PEGASSAN

scratch
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...   Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty2012-01-15, 12:59

LWKMD!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...   Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty2012-01-16, 14:15

lawalahmed wrote:

Ahhhhhhha! This not fair decision Refree gave labour striker red card and award dubios penalty In favour of president....

Ohhhh! what a goal by Mr. President in 97 mins...

Match end now, final score is 1 - 0 in favour of President.

Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...   Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty2012-01-16, 18:15

this nawaoo ! Why Nigeria of all the country ? Poor road network, bad electricity, bad drainage, bad education , poor economy, corruption and instability . Oh olorun oba
wa se anu fun Nigeria !
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...   Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy... Empty

Back to top Go down

Faithful Nigeria on fuel subsidy...
Page 1 of 1