Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Android, iphone and ipad platform

Go down 
+21
Gmailer
sheneneone
Hassanvin
xedyl
360man
kennyporpo
Comingsoon!!!
yaw7x
Nalerigu
myforeigneronline
odofin
danapache
Don1
sunnyga
microsat
donfolex
SmartMobility
helnkay
bazzikk
osteen
hibeeke
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty
PostSubject: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2012-01-23, 13:45

Osteen check approb.com, if there is a particular app you need post it for answers. For facebook try friendcaster.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2012-01-23, 14:32

If you want to squeeze a little more functionality out of your android phone, try rooting the device. One click rooting apps include SuperOneClick, Universal Androot, Z4root etc, but with Z4root, you won’t be needing a desktop application to root your device. to use Z4root, Install Z4root connect your phone to the computer, mount SD card and copy the APK file to SD card root, Now launch Market on your phone and download a file manager of your choice. Once you are done downloading the file manager, launch it and follow onscreen instruction to install Z4root APK file you earlier copied to SD card root, once the app is installed on your phone, launch and tap on the root button in application, wait for the process to finish and reboot your device once it is done.
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2012-01-23, 15:07

hibeeke wrote:
Osteen check approb.com, if there is a particular app you need post it for answers. For facebook try friendcaster.
thanks Menh.
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2012-01-23, 15:09

hibeeke wrote:
If you want to squeeze a little more functionality out of your android phone, try rooting the device. One click rooting apps include SuperOneClick, Universal Androot, Z4root etc, but with Z4root, you won’t be needing a desktop application to root your device. to use Z4root, Install Z4root connect your phone to the computer, mount SD card and copy the APK file to SD card root, Now launch Market on your phone and download a file manager of your choice. Once you are done downloading the file manager, launch it and follow onscreen instruction to install Z4root APK file you earlier copied to SD card root, once the app is installed on your phone, launch and tap on the root button in application, wait for the process to finish and reboot your device once it is done.
what a step to follow,,, thank you.
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-21, 23:35

WHAT R D BENEFITS OF ROOTING UR ANDROID?
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 06:18

bazzikk wrote:
WHAT R D BENEFITS OF ROOTING UR ANDROID?
so many, rooting is just like gaining independence. you get to customise your to your own taste and specification, get paid apps for free, get to clock your device and many more
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 08:36

my android is rooted, the only gain I get from this is installing some other roms .... I don't know what u mean by clocking... or any other advantages that can be derived. , pls explain further, thanks bro...
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 11:47

Pls i waant to know the advantage of this Android, iphone and ipad have over BB.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 11:53

bazzikk wrote:
my android is rooted, the only gain I get from this is installing some other roms .... I don't know what u mean by clocking... or any other advantages that can be derived. , pls explain further, thanks bro...
When you talk about clocking you talk about increasing the processor capabilities.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 11:56

helnkay wrote:
Pls i waant to know the advantage of this Android, iphone and ipad have over BB.
A lot brother. Take away bb messenger then bb is gone i tell you. you can't compare the apps with these phones with bb, lailai.
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 12:44

Andriod rule >> others follow
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 13:08

hibeeke wrote:

remember to add root your device at your own risk!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 13:12

that being the caution from the creditors of different rooting techniques!!!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 18:27

SmartMobility wrote:
confirm
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 18:54

@ all or anyone to help any time I buy data time on my android Tecno T3 it never work wit gloflat APN but glosecure works wit it is there a setting for it?
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 19:11

donfolex wrote:
hibeeke wrote:
...word...
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 19:14

donfolex wrote:
hibeeke wrote:
...word...
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 19:15

I don't know if anyone can help me and if I Ǻ♍ also to say this here, my bb always freeze and sometimes cut off my calls as a result of the freezing. I always clear my event log by dialling alt with lglg. I will appreciate helps to fix the problem
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 19:33

danapache wrote:
I don't know if anyone can help me and if I Ǻ♍ also to say this here, my bb always freeze and sometimes cut off my calls as a result of the freezing. I always clear my event log by dialling alt with lglg. I will appreciate helps to fix the problem
...is it one of em new bold series?...well I had d same ish...just clear out d internal memory of d fone...I mean reduce d no of apps on ur fone...and then if its 3G...switch to 2G...usin 3G seems to heat up d fone which makes it hang and even go off after a while...that's wot I did...
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 20:00

sunnyga wrote:
@ all or anyone to help any time I buy data time on my android Tecno T3 it never work wit gloflat APN but glosecure works wit it is there a setting for it?
Note that gloflat is only to be used when you subscribe for a data plan while glosecure is to be used when you want to make use of airtime
Back to top Go down
odofin
Amateur
Amateur
odofin

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 20:10

SmartMobility wrote:
Android NA baba
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 21:44

odofin wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
Android NA baba
Gbam!!!.......
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 21:48

microsat wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
confirm
ur head dey dia
Back to top Go down
myforeigneronline
Amateur
Amateur
myforeigneronline

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 21:54

Why nobody is talking about Iphones cos i fink its the best you can ever have as a phone. A well jailbroken iphone 4, 4s or the 5 which i havent used one yet is the best fon u can ever have and after using an iphone, man u wouldnt feel like using any other phone. Apple is the best.
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 22:00

myforeigneronline wrote:
Why nobody is talking about Iphones cos i fink its the best you can ever have as a phone. A well jailbroken iphone 4, 4s or the 5 which i havent used one yet is the best fon u can ever have and after using an iphone, man u wouldnt feel like using any other phone. Apple is the best.
i av use iphone 4 b4, but Andriod OS is the best, infat Andriod owns da future
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 22:47

I trust in android.
Back to top Go down
odofin
Amateur
Amateur
odofin

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-22, 22:52

Nalerigu wrote:
I trust in android.
Same hia
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 06:47

myforeigneronline wrote:
Android is the leader as it is now
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 06:51

microsat wrote:
myforeigneronline wrote:
Android is the leader as it is now
u get mouth guy
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 09:22

hibeeke wrote:
helnkay wrote:
A lot brother. Take away bb messenger then bb is gone i tell you. you can't compare the apps with these phones with bb, lailai.
no platform can be compared the android for now.... enuff free apps. that makes sense...
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 09:26

myforeigneronline wrote:
for your mind... have u used it? experience NA d best teacher I believe
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 09:32

hibeeke wrote:
bazzikk wrote:
When you talk about clocking you talk about increasing the processor capabilities.
good morning bros can u tro more lite on how to tune the processor with root, I was only able to do that with the MIUI ROM, but can't withe the custom rom
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 11:30

bazzikk wrote:
hibeeke wrote:
bazzikk wrote:
good morning bros can u tro more lite on how to tune the processor with root, I was only able to do that with the MIUI ROM, but can't withe the custom rom
TRY APPS LIKE CPU TUNER, SETCPU ETC
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 11:32

myforeigneronline wrote:
iphone for me is also good but i prefer android over it a thousand times, there is flexibility and a several apps as compared to iphone.
Back to top Go down
yaw7x
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 11:53

if you love android use this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Comingsoon!!!
Novice
Novice
Comingsoon!!!

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 19:50

all d android phone hv market now just going market n downloads any applications u won't
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-23, 23:32

@hibekee thanks I'll try it out
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-24, 07:20

some people even compare Andriod with symbian... What a mess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-24, 07:23

SmartMobility wrote:
some people even compare Andriod with symbian... What a mess Very Happy
mogbe, who did the comparison? lailai, symbian is far, too far, so far. Android OS rules.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-01-24, 09:23

Comingsoon!!! wrote:
all d android phone hv market now just going market n downloads any applications u won't
its now google play store
Back to top Go down
kennyporpo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-08-18, 11:15

How can I root my Samsung galaxy Europa
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-08-18, 11:24

kennyporpo wrote:
How can I root my Samsung galaxy Europa
follow this link brother;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it should be sufficient for rooting your phone.
good luck...
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-08-19, 07:27

morning hia
Back to top Go down
Hassanvin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-08-19, 11:48

Pls, how can i connect my techno Q1 wit a desktop computer.
Back to top Go down
Hassanvin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-08-19, 11:52

How can i connect my techno Q1 to a desktop computer for browsing.
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-08-19, 20:19

I rooted my tecno PAD,so when I was with imistakenly deleted the Vendor ªnd since that timemy phone refuse towork please what can I do? Thank
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-08-19, 20:48

Androids rule the mobile world now. Infact, TECNO products are the best in town for now. From B3 to D3 from N3 to N7 even N9. Abegi, Tecno dey do phone mehn!
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-08-20, 10:48

sheneneone wrote:
I rooted my tecno PAD,so when I was with imistakenly deleted the Vendor ªnd since that timemy phone refuse towork please what can I do? Thank
buy a new one
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-10-21, 10:24

sheneneone wrote:
go to gapps.im and download the relevant one
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty2013-10-21, 10:27

For those that rooted their samsung phones or tabs, backup your efs folder to avoid loss of your network, very important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Android, iphone and ipad platform   Android, iphone and ipad platform Empty

Back to top Go down

Android, iphone and ipad platform
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next