Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS

Go down 
+3
bejs
deeplo
tdalyn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty
PostSubject: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2012-01-29, 19:59

I think jokes and any other news shold be posted here rather than creating threads for every joke and news
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2012-01-30, 03:45

A guy was on a date with his girlfriend in his new BMW x6. Guy: Baby there is something I have to tell n I'm afraid u'll break up with me If I tell u. Girl: don't tell me then. Guy: I'm married. Girl: Mtcheeeeeeee[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] U scared me. I taught u were going to say the car is not yours.
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2012-02-01, 11:58

fire has destroyed the fourth floor of one of the SSNIT flats at Dansoman in Accra
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2012-02-01, 13:33

"Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease."
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2012-02-01, 13:57

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men don't think there's a lot they don't know. Women do. Women want to learn. Men think, "I know what I'm doing, just show me somebody naked."
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2012-02-01, 18:44

tdalyn wrote:
fire has destroyed the fourth floor of one of the SSNIT flats at Dansoman in Accra

WHY AND HOW, DO U HAVE ANY INFO ABT WHAT REALLY HAPPEND COS I'VE GOT FOLKS LIVING DER.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2012-02-02, 00:04

tdalyn wrote:
I think jokes and any other news shold be posted here rather than creating threads for every joke and news

Guy, a thread already exists in 'General' Forum! Why creating another?
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2012-02-02, 00:17

tdalyn wrote:
A guy was on a date with his girlfriend in his new BMW x6. Guy: Baby there is something I have to tell n I'm afraid u'll break up with me If I tell u. Girl: don't tell me then. Guy: I'm married. Girl: Mtcheeeeeeee[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] U scared me. I taught u were going to say the car is not yours.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............very funny
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2012-02-03, 10:44

the top policewoman facing trial for her role in the cocaine-turned-baking soda saga,DSP Gifty Mawunyega Tehoda has been released from BNI cells..
Back to top Go down
matindow
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2013-10-08, 21:37

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty2013-10-08, 22:15

Dis thread supposed 2 ve been closed!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS   JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS Empty

Back to top Go down

JOKES and ANY OTHER NEWS
Page 1 of 1