Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olupeace12
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

Microbox Empty
PostSubject: Microbox   Microbox Empty2012-02-09, 03:33

@All me and ojasope we are dsame area wil see ourself everyday i not decive u about microbox matter wil have two diffrence ic that cf one is original one if u opun bmw dongle you wil see that original cf ic there wil try 1.80,1.77 result is dat seria numbe expeir i have one bmw dongle he remove d ic and put it 4microbox and write t seria number and put sw the microbox the expeir change to 2070 dont waste ur time on clone try ic.
Back to top Go down
4realsat
Novice
Novice

Sex : man

Microbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microbox   Microbox Empty2012-02-09, 05:52

Olupeace12 wrote:
@All me and ojasope we are dsame area wil see ourself everyday i not decive u about microbox matter wil have two diffrence ic that cf one is original one if u opun bmw dongle you wil see that original cf ic there wil try 1.80,1.77 result is dat seria numbe expeir i have one bmw dongle he remove d ic and put it 4microbox and write t seria number and put sw the microbox the expeir change to 2070 dont waste ur time on clone try ic.

please can get your phone number because we need to talk
Back to top Go down

Microbox
Page 1 of 1