Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING

Go down 
+24
freepaulo
xedyl
sulaiman oriyomi
yut2029
obodo
Oluwasegun victor
oscar4free2air
obinnaj
peegee
noonstar2k9
Lambo
Ashawo
lawalahmed
ediddem
aurora777
donfolex
jazman
toyee39
alphatech008
feranmine
Cyracks
akanjoe
wellington
kathgoldenn
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty
PostSubject: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-25, 04:31

HELLO PEOPLE,

DUEXCHANGE IS NOW BACK ONLINE.

YOU CAN START MAKING OVER $1,000 EVERY DAY EXCHANGING E-CURRENCIES.

THIS IS A PROMO AND IT ENDS ON 30TH APRIL, 2012. AFTER WHICH, THEIR NORMAL EXCHANGE RATES WILL APPLY.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AND START MAKING MONEY.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

THE PROCESS IS VERY SIMPLE IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS.

FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE STEPS BELOW:

(1). open a LIBERTY RESERVE account http://libertyreserve.com. IT IS FREE

(2). open a PERFECT MONEY account http://perfectmoney.com. IT IS FREE

(3). Fund your LIBERTY RESERVE account with a minimum of $22, because of transaction charges, actually you needed a minimum of $20. (Note: To fund or withdraw your LIBERTY RESERVE, go to www.goldnigeria.com or www.epaynigeria.com or http://www.e-naira.com or anyother you prefer.)

(4). Go to http://www.duexchange.com and exchange $20 from your LIBERTY RESERVE Account to your PERFECT MONEY Account.
Eg. $1 LR---->$1.28 PM, therefore $20 LR----> $25.60 PM

(5). Go to http://superchange.ru or http://swapgold.com, exchange $25.60 PERFECT MONEY to $24.86 LIBERTY RESERVE.
Eg.. $1 PM ----> $0.97 LR, therefore $25.60 LR---->$24.86 LR. You have gain $4.86.

(6). Repeat this procedure from LR to PM and from PM to LR, 10 times and the profit will be clear.

The profit you make depends on your initial capital and the amount of time you put into this venture. Therefore, you can always increase your capital to maximize your profit.

DUEXCHANGE only allows 10 exchanges from the same liberty reserve account number in a day. You can open many liberty reserve accounts and make many exchanges.

REMEMBER, this is only a PROMO and it ends on 30th April, 2012.

BEWARE OF SCAM SITES OFFERING THIS SERVICE ALSO.

MAKE SURE YOU LOGON TO http://www.duexchange.com to do your exchange.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU CAN SEND ME MESSAGE USING MY BLOG SITE.

http://www.kathmoneypluz.blogspot.com

I AM MAKING BIG MONEY EVERYDAY USING THIS PROCESS. I HAVE MADE $1,625 TODAY. START MAKING YOUR OWN MONEY TODAY.

Last edited by kathgoldenn on 2012-04-02, 17:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wellington
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-25, 04:47

Love this too much,

I made exchange of $350 liberty reserve and got $448 perfect money. I am going to be making real good money in days to come just before promo expires.

Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-25, 09:20

This one pass forex?
Back to top Go down
Cyracks
Novice
Novice
Cyracks

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-25, 10:25

So where do they get this money to give out freely like this?
Back to top Go down
http://cyracksinternetbiz.com
feranmine
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
feranmine

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-25, 13:41

kathgoldenn wrote:

I want to introduce to you a simple system that you can use and be making $1,000 Daily.

Please, read this carefully it will be of immense benefit to you.

STEP 1: To use this system, you will need to get a Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money Account First. (If you already have account, go to STEP 3 below).
It is free to open Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money account.
You can go to libertyreserve.com and perfectmoney.com to open account if you do not have. It is free to open account and you do not need any document before you can open account.

STEP 2: Then, the next thing you do is to put some money into your own liberty reserve account by way of funding your account. You can visit goldnigeria.com or e-naira.com to fund your liberty reserve account. You do not need to fund your perfect money account.

STEP 3: After funding your liberty reserve account, go to duexchange.com and click on exchange. Exchange your liberty reserve to perfect money.
$10 liberty reserve gives you $12.80 perfect money.
(Why duexchange.com: Because the exchange is high. They charge very little for exchanging because it is a PROMO)

STEP 4: Then you will need to exchange back from perfect money to Liberty reserve using this exchanger: swapgold.com or any other exchanger.
12.80 perfect money gives you 11.01 liberty reserve
Profit from one exchange action gives you $1.01.

STEP 5: Repeat this process about 30 times in one hour and the clear profit will be more than $100

PLEAST NOTE: The higher your capital the easier and less boring.

I am already making over $1,200 every day using this system. So how about you? It is all FREE to try. Start earning money today.

Exchanging with duexchange.com also qualifys you for a draw that can earn you up to $1,00 every week. Visit duexchange.com for more details.

You can also sell your liberty reserve money to duexchange.com and get paid via western union or bank wire.

THIS IS A PROMO. IT HAS TIME LIMIT SO HURRY AND MAKE GOOD MONEY NOW.

Please remember to use my referral link so I will get some commission, use this link duexchange.com/?ref=U0600525 to go to the site.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE DAY

VISIT MY BLOG SITE AT kathmoneyplus.blogspot.com

. Hmm, U ve 2 be very careful with dis exchanger things oo, a friend of mine fall victim and loss $250. Immediately U exchange Ur LR in d 1st process, Ur money has gone. When U try 2 exchange low amount, dey will ask U to buy more LR 2 make it big and when U add more LR, Ur money has gone 4eva. It is a big SCAM.
Back to top Go down
alphatech008
Novice
Novice
alphatech008

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-25, 15:39

feranmine wrote:
kathgoldenn wrote:

I want to introduce to you a simple system that you can use and be making $1,000 Daily.

Please, read this carefully it will be of immense benefit to you.

STEP 1: To use this system, you will need to get a Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money Account First. (If you already have account, go to STEP 3 below).
It is free to open Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money account.
You can go to libertyreserve.com and perfectmoney.com to open account if you do not have. It is free to open account and you do not need any document before you can open account.

STEP 2: Then, the next thing you do is to put some money into your own liberty reserve account by way of funding your account. You can visit goldnigeria.com or e-naira.com to fund your liberty reserve account. You do not need to fund your perfect money account.

STEP 3: After funding your liberty reserve account, go to duexchange.com and click on exchange. Exchange your liberty reserve to perfect money.
$10 liberty reserve gives you $12.80 perfect money.
(Why duexchange.com: Because the exchange is high. They charge very little for exchanging because it is a PROMO)

STEP 4: Then you will need to exchange back from perfect money to Liberty reserve using this exchanger: swapgold.com or any other exchanger.
12.80 perfect money gives you 11.01 liberty reserve
Profit from one exchange action gives you $1.01.

STEP 5: Repeat this process about 30 times in one hour and the clear profit will be more than $100

PLEAST NOTE: The higher your capital the easier and less boring.

I am already making over $1,200 every day using this system. So how about you? It is all FREE to try. Start earning money today.

Exchanging with duexchange.com also qualifys you for a draw that can earn you up to $1,00 every week. Visit duexchange.com for more details.

You can also sell your liberty reserve money to duexchange.com and get paid via western union or bank wire.

THIS IS A PROMO. IT HAS TIME LIMIT SO HURRY AND MAKE GOOD MONEY NOW.

Please remember to use my referral link so I will get some commission, use this link duexchange.com/?ref=U0600525 to go to the site.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE DAY

VISIT MY BLOG SITE AT kathmoneyplus.blogspot.com

. Hmm, U ve 2 be very careful with dis exchanger things oo, a friend of mine fall victim and loss $250. Immediately U exchange Ur LR in d 1st process, Ur money has gone. When U try 2 exchange low amount, dey will ask U to buy more LR 2 make it big and when U add more LR, Ur money has gone 4eva. It is a big SCAM.

true talk
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-25, 19:15

ITS NO SCAM FRIEND.

THEY ARE OFFERING PROMO. AFTER THE PROMO, THEIR NORMAL EXCHANGE RATES WILL BE CHARGED

Last edited by kathgoldenn on 2012-04-02, 21:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
toyee39
Senior
Senior
toyee39

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-25, 22:55

alphatech008 wrote:
feranmine wrote:
kathgoldenn wrote:

true talk
Thank GOD you have this brotherly advise for all of us.
At the same time,i will advise,u go there now and pack all the money/Profit you have already,so that at least you know you gain something,then you will now start afresh,i suspect,at end of the promo many people's money will vanish.Remember what happens to STOCK EXCHANGE here in Nigeria.
Back to top Go down
jazman
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-26, 01:39

this is scam..........it is just too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-26, 03:56

IT IS JUST A PROMO AND WILL BE ENDING SOON.

Last edited by kathgoldenn on 2012-04-02, 21:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-26, 05:43

A friend of mine traveled to London. After 3 years of searching for job and finding none, he was browsing through the internet one day and saw something about free job offer. He said to himself, these people have started again, this is scam. After some days, he decided to give it a try. He entered his details and to his surprise, he was told for interview. He went along with other people the company also called. After the interview, they said he did well. He was employed. He has been working for about 8 months now. He has now rented his own apartment.

Had he not applied, God forbid he would have died now or in a worse state. He was even thinking of travelling back to his country.

Such is life. Opportunities come and go. Some people miss it. Some people take it.

Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-26, 05:46

In this era of fuel subsidy removal (federal govmt is broke), Greece government is bankrupt and is @ the danger of second default within a space of one year, thus needing second bail-out. Thére is serious financial crisis in the whole of Europe and they are @ the brink of économic depression. In short the economies the world over is not smiling @ all. The crux of all this gist is that in hard times like this people, I mean- disgruntled, jobless, fraudulent, hapless. Individuals- frauds will design new innovative means of robbing people of there hard earned income. Be wise there is no such thing as free money on the internet!!! Get that straight now. I don't say you can't make money online nooooo, but free money!!! You need to think again. It will pain me for people to fall victim to cheap scam when we have enough resourceful people in here. So be wise and don't be greedy or gullible. Have a fun filled sunday!!! Donfolex says!!!
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-26, 06:04

THIS IS ONLY A PROMO. IT IS NOT FOR EVER. IT WILL LAST FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS. BUSINESSES AND COMPANIES DO GIVE OUT PROMOS AT TIMES TO INCREASE THEIR BUSINESS POPULARITY, DON'T THEY?

AFTER ABOUT 2 MONTHS, NORMAL EXCHANGES CHARGES WILL APPLY

Back to top Go down
feranmine
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
feranmine

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-26, 09:01

kathgoldenn wrote:
THIS IS ONLY A PROMO. IT IS NOT FOR EVER. IT WILL LAST FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS. BUSINESSES AND COMPANIES DO GIVE OUT PROMOS AT TIMES TO INCREASE THEIR BUSINESS POPULARITY, DON'T THEY?

AFTER ABOUT 2 MONTHS, NORMAL EXCHANGES CHARGES WILL APPLY

I like Ur courage, do U want d forum 2 believe U? U ve been making money in dis process, rite? Can U spare $50 or $100 out of Ur profit? If yes, d forum will decide on whom to receive d money on his/her LR account, den d person will go thru d process via Ur referer link and if works out as U said, man, we will also take part in d process and donate money into Ur LR account as compesation. Is dis a DEAL?
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-02-27, 00:39

Thats a nice one,

Ladies don't give out money but I want to make my own deal. I will spare $20 and I will get $200 back as profit. Accepted?
Back to top Go down
aurora777
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-03-06, 06:18

Got to be very careful guys because the 'promo' will end when you least expect it. The stakes are high and so are the risks
Back to top Go down
ediddem
Novice
Novice
ediddem

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-03-10, 09:22

duexchange is not working o
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-03-10, 12:39

That is it, that site is gone....
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-02, 18:01

HELLO PEOPLE,

DUEXCHANGE IS NOW BACK ONLINE.

THEIR PROMO IS STILL ON TILL 30TH APRIL, 2012.

YOU CAN START EXCHANGING AND START MAKING MONEY EVERYDAY.

I HAVE ALREADY MADE $1,625 today.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME USING MY BLOG SITE;

http://kathmoneypluz.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-03, 11:05

I have made $980 today.

Start making your money today before this promo ends.

For more information on this, visit my blog site

www.kathmoneypluz.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-04, 22:15

Hi all,

i made all my exchanges today and made profit of $1,580.

Start making your exchange and be making money.

Visit my blog for more information on this.
Kathmoneypluz.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-04, 23:29

how sure r u?
Back to top Go down
Lambo
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-05, 00:52

Hmmm shld i believe dis
Back to top Go down
noonstar2k9
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-05, 08:33

http://perfectmoney.com./ refuse to load why
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-06, 07:43

Hi,

this is real. They are offering this promo for just one month.

You know, it takes just a little opportunity for someone to succeed and in the midst of scam sites, there are genuine sites.

Perfect money is always online. They are just like liberty reserve. They are never offline. If the website is not opening in your browser, try use another browser or use proxy site to open it.

You can send me
questions on my blog site at
kathmoneypluz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-06, 23:48

Hi,

there is no exchange for the easter break. Exchanges will start after easter break when duexchange office opens.

Have a fun filled easter
Back to top Go down
peegee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-07, 05:43

I LOVE THIS. I WILL GIVE IT A TRY TO VERIFY IF THIS IS TRUE.

Back to top Go down
obinnaj
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-07, 07:15

pls house,wait
let them pay me my money before u fall a victim like me
Back to top Go down
obinnaj
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-07, 07:21

i put money there last time,but they go offline immediately,so until they fund me the money,then i can confirm that they are true
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-07, 17:36

Hi obinnaj,
did you not get a message from them that they will refund your money after the promo?
Because i did exchange a day before they went offline. I did not get exchange in perfect money. When they came back online, they sent me a message that they will refund me after the promo ends. They said if i like, i can make new exchange but old transactions will be refunded after the promo.
Well, i was a bit sceptical to make new exchange but after some hours i decided to give it a try. I made exchange and within 5 minutes, i got my exchange in perfect money. Since then, i have been making exchanges and making money.
If they are not real, they would not have come back online. They would have run away with my $3,000 and also with your money, obinnaj and maybe with any other person's money. This shows that they are real. And when making exchange, try to know the requirement, i mean minimum amount of exchange to make.

Back to top Go down
obinnaj
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-07, 20:58

until they return that money or send it to my perfect money acct ,then the house will agree,
cause right now ,i hv no money to invest again,
pls help me with a hundred dollar
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-07, 22:01

nah wah wa
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-07, 22:34

@obinnaj

Well, I tell you that if this is scam they would not have come back online. They would have run away with my $3,000 and with your $100 and probably any other money. And they would not have sent message apologizing to all those that asked for exchange just before they went offline. They said they are soughting out those former exchanges and the money will soon be refunded because of the system breakdown they had.

Well, I will help you with $100 but that will not be now. I told you about the project I am planning to execute.

Since they came back online, I have doing exchange and making money.
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-07, 23:26

There is no exchange for today till monday, next week because of the easter celebration.
From tuesday next week, you can making your exchange.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-08, 00:01

obinnaj wrote:
pls house,wait
let them pay me my money before u fall a victim like me

thanks for the heads up, for those who can hear!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-08, 00:07

kathgoldenn wrote:
There is no exchange for today till monday, next week because of the easter celebration.
From tuesday next week, you can making your exchange.

whats is in it for you!!!!
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-08, 10:10

Hi,
well, i like promoting sites and businesses that yield good returns.

You know in life opportunities come and go. Some people grab it while some others let it pass by because of fear or uncertainty and later in life they may start asking god, why me.

I tell you, To be informed is to be transformed and to be uninformed is to be deformed.
I like to ask, if there is no advertisement for a job opening in a company, will you know about it?

When i refer people, i get extra commission and every time you as my referral make exchange, i get commission. You can contact duexchange for more information if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-08, 22:36

New people to this have been asking, is this legit. I tell them and you also, that you never get to know the true worth of somebody until you try him/her and you never get to know the true worth of something until you try it.

I am not saying you should try this exchange, but I tell that opportunities come and go. Some grab it and some others don't.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-09, 00:13

kathgoldenn wrote:
New people to this have been asking, is this legit. I tell them and you also, that you never get to know the true worth of somebody until you try him/her and you never get to know the true worth of something until you try it.

I am not saying you should try this exchange, but I tell that opportunities come and go. Some grab it and some others don't.

Hmmm, Akika! You will be a good marketer!!! Just that am not so sold!!!
Back to top Go down
obinnaj
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-09, 06:24

hello katty,can u drop ur phone number,lets hear u out
Back to top Go down
Oluwasegun victor
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-09, 07:50

Is this real?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-09, 08:13

obinnaj wrote:
hello katty,can u drop ur phone number,lets hear u out

no cant be dropped here!!!
Back to top Go down
obinnaj
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-09, 08:49

if it cant,that means its a scam
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-09, 09:10

REAL SCAMMER
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-09, 11:04

My friends,
its no scam. I shall be posting my exchange transactions here from tomorow when exchange starts and i also invite others to post their exchange transactions for people to see.

@Obinnaj, i said i will help you with $100 you requested from me but if you continue to call this scam, i will no longer help.

Back to top Go down
yut2029
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-09, 11:34

็Hi
Please show proof form duexchange.com
Back to top Go down
sulaiman oriyomi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-09, 13:32

hi
Back to top Go down
kathgoldenn
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-10, 06:46

Hi,
you can start your exchange now.

I jus made $507
payment proof
date: 10/04/2012
batch: 82367518
duexchange: U1653030 (duexchange.com)
amount received: +$3168

wm-center.com
payment received: 3007 USD from account U2691770 to account U3984242. Batch: 6630182
Back to top Go down
peegee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-10, 16:13

I started this exchange thing today. Lo and behold, its real. I made profit of $489 but the only thing there is that i can not exchange more than 10 times in day using the same liberty reserve account. I will open account and exchange more.
Men, this is gud.
Back to top Go down
obinnaj
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty2012-04-10, 16:23

gv me ur number let me ask u private question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING   MAKE $1,000 DAILY WITHOUT INVESTING ANYTHING Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next