Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye to Spur fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

Bye to Spur fans Empty
PostSubject: Bye to Spur fans   Bye to Spur fans Empty2012-03-12, 11:25

A Tottenham fan,Arsenal fan and Manchester United fan were all in Saudi Arabia sharing a Smuggled crate of Booze when all of a sudden,Police rushed and arrested them.The more possession of Alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia,so for the terrible crime of consuming Booze,they were sentenced to death! However,after months with the help of very gd lawyers,they successfully appealed down to Life Imprisonment.By a stroke of Luck,it was a National Holiday.The day their trials finished and the Extremely Benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes of whip.As they were preparing for their punishment,the Sheikh announced"Its My 1st Wife's Birthday today and She has asked me to allow each of u make a wish b4 your Whipping.The Tottenham fan was 1st "Plz tie a pillow to my back" this was done,but the pillow lasted only 10 lashes b4 the whip went through.when it was over,He was to be carried away bleeding and crying in pain.The Manchester United fan was nxt up.After watching the Tottenham fan in Horror,He said "Plz fix 2 pillows to my back" But even the 2 pillows could only take 15 lashes b4 the whip went through and was led away crying in pain loudly.The Arsenal fan was last one,But b4 He could say anythng,The Sheikh turned to him and said "You support one of the biggest club inthe world which is finest.For this, you may have 2 wishes!" "Thank you,Your most Royal and Merciful of ur Kindness.My 1st wish is that you give me not 20 but 100 lashes''. ''Not only you are powerful but also very brave" The Sheikh said with an admiring look on his face, "If 100 lashes is what you desire,then so be it.and your 2nd wish?" "Tie the Tottenham fan to my Back".
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com

Bye to Spur fans
Page 1 of 1