Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So many agents here to block our cheats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

So many agents here to block our cheats Empty
PostSubject: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-01-24, 07:37

Out of 900+ members, less than ten people post constantly. I believe so many people here are agents to check wat we do n block it. Admin, i wil advice u delete people who only pop cuz virtually all the cheats(free sms, free browsing cheats, dstv cheat like john bull said) has been blocked including my personal, time spending cracking cheats. Admin pls delete people n change d registration procedures for proper screening. We're not safe again, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
joseph depaul
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-01-27, 09:21

correct talk.many of them are mtn agent and etisalat.pls adm do sth
Back to top Go down
clinton_clinston
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-04-06, 23:35

see let the registration in this web site have options to job section,address and mobile phone numbers.in ur spare time admin please delete people who these info werent right or if they lied writtin something else
Back to top Go down
clinton_clinston
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-04-06, 23:39

these mtn and etisalat people fuck you all fuck you mum ur dad and ur family if ur hear to stop our cheats fuck una mtn agents una dey craze una don dey use oil drink gari...una like money too much dey finish and dey eat my 200 mtn credit any how una be thieves u mtn people no go let us chop una bread croms una dey mad!!!! in short call me 08035440362....FUCK U MTN AND ETISALAT POPO UNA DON CRAZE..EAT MY SHIT
Back to top Go down
clinton_clinston
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-04-07, 00:21

SEE THEM AGENTS THEM DEY HEAR ONE JUST CALL ME NOW NOW DEY ASK ME WHO AM I WHERE I AM...I TELL THE GUY SAY I DEY CRAZE?U CALL ME WITH NO NUMBER THEY ASK ME MAKE I TELL U WHERE I DEY AND WHERE I DEY LIVE...ADMIN I BEG OO MAKE SURE U TIGHTEN THE SECURITY HERE O..I GET BETTER PLAN APART FROM THE ONE WAY I LIST OUT I BEG CALL ME....FUCK THESE MTN PEOPLE...WHO CALL ME WITH NO NUMBER SELF...HMMM
Back to top Go down
clinton_clinston
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-04-07, 00:32

SEE THEM AGENTS THEM DEY HEAR ONE JUST CALL ME NOW NOW DEY ASK ME WHO AM I WHERE I AM...I TELL THE GUY SAY I DEY CRAZE?U CALL ME WITH NO NUMBER THEY ASK ME MAKE I TELL U WHERE I DEY AND WHERE I DEY LIVE...ADMIN I BEG OO MAKE SURE U TIGHTEN THE SECURITY HERE O..I GET BETTER PLAN APART FROM THE ONE WAY I LIST OUT I BEG CALL ME....FUCK THESE MTN PEOPLE...WHO CALL ME WITH NO NUMBER SELF...HMMM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-04-07, 00:54

Na waa wo for this Mtn Agents..Fire burn them all...
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-04-07, 09:24

u guys should b careful and ignore these mtn ppl, they hav neva offered anything 2 the community and the country at large.ppl that dnt even hav permanent structure in this country. Mtn has neva b considerat 2 us, think of wen line/fone 1st came out? They even use wat they get here 2 finance project in other country 2 nigeria detriment They are here 2 milk us. But guys it is our turn 2 pay mtn and others back
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-04-07, 09:27

u guys should b careful and ignore these mtn ppl, they hav neva offered anything 2 the community and the country at large.ppl that dnt even hav permanent structure in this country. Mtn has neva b considerat 2 us, think of wen line/fone 1st came out? They even use wat they get here 2 finance project in other country 2 nigeria detriment They are here 2 milk us. But guys it is our turn 2 pay mtn and others back
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty2011-04-07, 13:59

Thunder way no get break fire their left yash!!!!!!
Stupid people..................mtn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many agents here to block our cheats   So many agents here to block our cheats Empty

Back to top Go down

So many agents here to block our cheats
Page 1 of 1