Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION

Go down 
+8
D REAL MAN
oscar4free2air
donfolex
seunoluomo
John bull
akanjoe
osteen
magichand
12 posters
AuthorMessage
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty
PostSubject: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-24, 14:33

Please what are we going to do about the new ds-tief old card swap to new anybody baba Jb help us
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-24, 17:48

magichand wrote:
Please what are we going to do about the new ds-tief old card swap to new anybody baba Jb help us
i guess its only chinese dat can aid us with dat.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-24, 18:58

what do they say is their problem
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-24, 20:05

i don't seems to get you here clearly. when you ask a question you give details as well and if possible the source of your information.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-24, 20:06

i don't seems to get you here clearly. when you ask a question you give details as well and if possible the source of your information.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 08:38

John bull wrote:
what the is you will bring the old smart card the you are using in strong and you take it to one of there dealers outlet the will swap the card and gave you another card and the one the will give will now work as married card just for there decorde only and time giving is 31st march
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 08:47

they are only trying to be smart,they want to stop spliting ...etc dont worry guy remedy wil always com
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 09:15

there will always be a solution, just wait it out! Let the initial gragra pass!!!
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 09:24

let it happen first.
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 15:23

God pass dem nah......
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 15:38

But we dont have such info here,but that info you gave does not sound authentic.,if that should happen,what they would do is to ask u bring the card with a token and get a box with an imbeded card,not giving u a swapped card without decoder,it would be useless and makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 16:09

oscar4free2air wrote:
God pass dem nah......

Na so my frd. Pls dont mind Dsthieves. I can never swap my old card for d new one. If dem like make dem block am. As someone already said, there will always be a way out.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 17:33

The process has been on for a long time now. The only problem is dat if you take ur old smart card to dem, dey will marry it with ur decoder and you won't be able to use it on any other decoder. But if you don't take it to dem, nothin happens.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 17:41

i stiill wanna know the source of this news, i'm so curious.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 17:47

they can't try it when my subscription is not even upto a week. Maybe they are trying to force me to go back to hacking.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 20:03

John bull wrote:
they can't try it when my subscription is not even upto a week. Maybe they are trying to force me to go back to hacking.
Abi Boss...
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 22:59

John bull wrote:
im in onitsha i recieved the msg from them telling me to take my old smart card to benin Edo state to one of there dealer (TONMAX) BY Name that he is going to give me another card to replace the old one for free time given 31st march
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-25, 23:24

magichand wrote:
John bull wrote:
im in onitsha i recieved the msg from them telling me to take my old smart card to benin Edo state to one of there dealer (TONMAX) BY Name that he is going to give me another card to replace the old one for free time given 31st march
maybe the info is for you alone. lol!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 00:39

THIS NOT FUNNY YOU KNOW.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 05:06

magichand wrote:
John bull wrote:

just chill and wait it out! Dont rush to them just yet. Let that day elapse before taking the next action.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 08:01

I'm not the kind of person that believe things easilly. I know the text wasn't descriptive so somewhere along the line the guy must've probably misunderstood them. Apart from that, there's no other person to validate this information.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 09:02

Oga jb na true the guy is saying bt dsthief are just joking they we meet us thre #GBAM#
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 16:39

Lets talk to wizkid to look for solution whether to give the card or not
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 16:50

magichand wrote:
if you don't have a dstv decoder then you gat no option than to give them.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 18:27

John bull wrote:
magichand wrote:

who cares about Dsthieves when CTL is rocking. Abegi
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 18:50

John bull wrote:
magichand wrote:
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 22:45

If i give them the card and recieve the new one is not going to work on strong now
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-26, 23:17

i saw the text on my colleague's phone but it wasn't elaborative as i expected it to be. so from my own point of view, i believe that if they discover that you're using strong decoder they'll tell you to buy their decorder and swap it with a customized card. Pairing DSTV card on strong decoder is something i don't think it will ever happen. For now, the best solution is for us to wait for it to happen first.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-27, 06:25

John bull wrote:
i saw the text on my colleague's phone but it wasn't elaborative as i expected it to be. so from my own point of view, i believe that if they discover that you're using strong decoder they'll tell you to buy their decorder and swap it with a customized card. Pairing DSTV card on strong decoder is something i don't think it will ever happen. For now, the best solution is for us to wait for it to happen first.
is it possible for them to know that you are using strong and thanks for your contribution
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-27, 07:00

magichand wrote:
John bull wrote:
is it possible for them to know that you are using strong and thanks for your contribution
I doubt, except you didn't tell them that you're using D910 decoder.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-27, 07:37

All that the theives are trying to do is simple. They only want to retrieve all unpaired smart card and pair them so that the issues of splitting and using one smart card on other decoders is no longer possible.
Back to top Go down
akins16ng
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-27, 07:46

The info is very much real,according to the meeting the-s-thieves had with their Dealers last week,precisely in ibadan.they say they going to swich off all old cards.The modality with which dis gona be done is wat we dnt knw.it could be by cards version or by facing off all cards without decoder nos.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-27, 08:14

i've just spoken to one of their customer care agents and he said that after swapping the card, it will neither work on strong nor old dstv decoder. My advice to you all is that nobody should ATTEMPT to swap his card for any reason. We are in Nigeria and in Nigeria, nothing is impossible!!
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-27, 09:39

na so o Oga JB
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-27, 10:00

John bull wrote:
i've just spoke to one of their customer care agents and he said that after swapping the card, it will neither work on strong nor old dstv decoder. My advice to you all is that nobody should ATTEMPT to swap his card for any reason. We are in Nigeria and in Nigeria, nothing is impossible!!

Well said..
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-27, 12:01

John bull wrote:
i've just spoke to one of their customer care agents and he said that after swapping the card, it will neither work on strong nor old dstv decoder. My advice to you all is that nobody should ATTEMPT to swap his card for any reason. We are in Nigeria and in Nigeria, nothing is impossible!!
This is true
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty2012-03-27, 21:42

John bull wrote:
yes now you are talking i believe you my guy there must be a way out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION   DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION Empty

Back to top Go down

DS-TIEF SMART CARD SWAP SOLUTION
Page 1 of 1