Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggestion to this forum

Go down 
+11
dabel04
osas4jame
smile2012
Gordianknot44
peter pan
Stevolat
Gmailer
steveyen1
Okoegualek
moscolinks
oscar4free2air
15 posters
AuthorMessage
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

suggestion to this forum Empty
PostSubject: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2012-04-01, 19:22

please post any suggestions here...thank U all
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2012-04-01, 19:26

my suggestion to dis site is dat any new bee dat doesn't have up to 100 post should not b allowed to creat any thread...
Back to top Go down
moscolinks
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2012-04-01, 19:52

50 post will be good for new users to encourage them to stay tune to the site. Tanx
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2012-04-01, 20:03

ok....my dear admine...pls consider..dis suggestion..
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-06-23, 14:02

I wanna suggest dat d owner of dis site do sometin to correct dis site "TIME" imagine am posting now @ 1:55pm,u see around 5am on d site,dis is not good,for time sake,such dat one can easily know wen something was pasted,Thanks
Back to top Go down
steveyen1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-06-23, 14:09

There are some bogus claims being made on this forum. i think d administrator should ask those pple 2 verify the claims or else d thread be taken down
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-06-23, 14:33

Okoegualek wrote:
I wanna suggest dat d owner of dis site do sometin to correct dis site "TIME" imagine am posting now @ 1:55pm,u see around 5am on d site,dis is not good,for time sake,such dat one can easily know wen something was pasted,Thanks
You are the one that will set your own date to the preferred one. Go to your profile click on preference, and scroll down to set time zone. Chikena!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-06-23, 14:41

steveyen1 wrote:
There are some bogus claims being made on this forum. i think d administrator should ask those pple 2 verify the claims or else d thread be taken down
bogus claims as in,just try 2 expanciate
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-06-23, 18:00

Gmailer wrote:
Okoegualek wrote:
You are the one that will set your own date to the preferred one. Go to your profile click on preference, and scroll down to set time zone. Chikena!
people make comment without knowing everything about that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gordianknot44
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-07-10, 08:15

Is naijabuzz affiliated to 9jatc? If not then I think it is time for aneke peter to be demoted. How can he moderate two websites. And even that their naijabuzz is a complete photocopy of our beloved 9jatc. I now see the reason why he picked up a fight with kwekulucass. He wanted this site to be destroyed. He should come out to deny that he is not {Gud} on naijabuzz. A great moderator like allykay warned some members but he aneke wanted to ban them upright. I think he want this site down. What do you also think? Admin please take action. Evidence aneke posted yest 74,47,24 on 9jatc and Gud posted 74,47,24 on naijabuzz.
Back to top Go down
Gordianknot44
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-07-10, 08:33

Gordianknot44 wrote:
Is naijabuzz affiliated to 9jatc? If not then I think it is time for aneke peter to be demoted. How can he moderate two websites. And even that their naijabuzz is a complete photocopy of our beloved 9jatc. I now see the reason why he picked up a fight with kwekulucass. He wanted this site to be destroyed. He should come out to deny that he is not {Gud} on naijabuzz. A great moderator like allykay warned some members but he aneke wanted to ban them upright. I think he want this site down. What do you also think? Admin please take action. Evidence aneke posted yest 74,47,24 on 9jatc and Gud posted 74,47,24 on naijabuzz.
and he also post unnecessary comments just to rack up points as usual. How can u reach 400post in less than one week on naijabuzz?
Back to top Go down
Gordianknot44
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-07-10, 08:53

Gordianknot44 wrote:
Gordianknot44 wrote:
and he also post unnecessary comments just to rack up points as usual. How can u reach 400post in less than one week on naijabuzz?
Back to top Go down
Gordianknot44
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-20, 22:45

aneke was demoted by @johnbull after he was banning people just like that. In his absence we knew peace. Who even reinstated him as a morderator? We all dont like such an arrogant person to be our moderator. He must be demoted again else we will not know peace. How can u tell a forcaster that if his banker fails he will be banned. Moreover he is affiliated to naijabux and for that matter want to bring our beloved site down.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-20, 23:10

I dnt understand complains on many thread just bcos of a former mod...I think there r oda things attached...
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-21, 02:29

Gordianknot44 wrote:
Gordianknot44 wrote:
Gordianknot44 u have posted dis comment before.
Back to top Go down
dabel04
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-21, 02:40

Lolsss
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-21, 09:41

Gordianknot44 wrote:
aneke was demoted by @johnbull after he was banning people just like that. In his absence we knew peace. Who even reinstated him as a morderator? We all dont like such an arrogant person to be our moderator. He must be demoted again else we will not know peace. How can u tell a forcaster that if his banker fails he will be banned. Moreover he is affiliated to naijabux and for that matter want to bring our beloved site down.
you dt hv any right to tell the leader of this great forum who to choose as mod or admin, if anything hppn you need to report to me the admin hre nt for you to make yourself a king maker. Its JOHNBUL who re-install peter as mod after proper check up and if anything hppn which you dt like abt him send pm to me, using abusing words against mod or admin is NT allow hre thks.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-21, 13:02

ancl wrote:
Gordianknot44 wrote:
you dt hv any right to tell the leader of this great forum who to choose as mod or admin, if anything hppn you need to report to me the admin hre nt for you to make yourself a king maker. Its JOHNBUL who re-install peter as mod after proper check up and if anything hppn which you dt like abt him send pm to me, using abusing words against mod or admin is NT allow hre thks.
seconded o
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-21, 17:53

ancl wrote:
Gordianknot44 wrote:
I wonder o, dnt mind d guy jawe
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-21, 17:59

Respect is reciprocal...
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-21, 18:09

smile2012 wrote:
Respect is reciprocal...
Na so
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-22, 07:53

This a none issue nw.. Do u get paid if you're a floor member, mods or admin ni? Y not grow up guy
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2013-11-22, 12:22

stainlez wrote:
This a none issue nw.. Do u get paid if you're a floor member, mods or admin ni? Y not grow up guy
Tk it easy guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2014-07-30, 23:03

The forum needs a new template and a total overhaul. Very poor UI and needs a lot of work to make it look modern and easy to navigate.
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2014-07-31, 07:34

I have had issues with navigation on the mobile version of this site. May be we look at this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty2014-07-31, 13:23

some of us might be of help if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggestion to this forum   suggestion to this forum Empty

Back to top Go down

suggestion to this forum
Page 1 of 1