Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3-men

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

3-men Empty
PostSubject: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 07:24

Three men 'bola_yeni, don1, and donfolex' took their wives to the hospital for delivery. Shortly, a nurse came out and asked who is bola_yeni that works with three (3) crowns company? Congratulations, your wife is just being delivered of three babies. She asked again who is don1 dat works with 7up drink company? Congratulations your wife has just delivered seven babies. Immediately after the message to the second man, the third man 'donfolex' that works with 33 lager beer company took to his heels. Please why did he run away?
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 07:40

Gmailer wrote:
Three men 'bola_yeni, don1, and donfolex' took their wives to the hospital for delivery. Shortly, a nurse came out and asked who is bola_yeni that works with three (3) crowns company? Congratulations, your wife is just being delivered of three babies. She asked again who is don1 dat works with 7up drink company? Congratulations your wife has just delivered seven babies. Immediately after the message to the second man, the third man 'donfolex' that works with 33 lager beer company took to his heels. Please why did he run away?
...gmailer...wetin I do u na...seven babies???for this kind country???and u dey wonder y donfolex run???abeg o...nice one sha...but..." Ire a kari o"...lol...
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 07:57

Don1 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
...gmailer...wetin I do u na...seven babies???for this kind country???and u dey wonder y donfolex run???abeg o...nice one sha...but..." Ire a kari o"...lol...
I know Gmailer's wife is pregnant and he is working with 77,(seven-seven) Agbomoro. Your guess is as good as mine!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 08:04

77? Haabaa! You wan kill my woman? God go forgive you o bliss.
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 08:07

Gmailer wrote:
77? Haabaa! You wan kill my woman? God go forgive you o bliss.

That your fine woman sef, I see pikin for her body as she siddon with you for that photo sooo tay some dey pop up from the upper side. Pray she will not upset the rule by having more than your required 77, abi I lie?
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 08:08

biss1 wrote:
Don1 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
I know Gmailer's wife is pregnant and he is working with 77,(seven-seven) Agbomoro. Your guess is as good as mine!!!!
...that means my ire a kari prayer is in order...lol...
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 08:14

bliss pls are you one of my friends on facebook? pls inbox me your name there. How come you know me wella like that? Oga oo!
Back to top Go down
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 08:34

Gmailer wrote:
bliss pls are you one of my friends on facebook? pls inbox me your name there. How come you know me wella like that? Oga oo!
My broda i just talk my own o. if you dey nairaland, then i must have seen your name be4 otherwise it is ntcguys.

ire a kari ooo, amin to those applicable. Awa ti wo menoP!!! Descramble that.
Back to top Go down

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 11:28

@don1,why not claim it so that it shall come to pass.some guys here dey see vision this time
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 12:20

obviouschild wrote:
@don1,why not claim it so that it shall come to pass.some guys here dey see vision this time
...no o...I don get 2...e do like that...make those wey neva get claim am...the vision na for those ppo...
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-04-21, 15:59

Guys! You havent ansd my question o. Why did the third guy 'donfolex' run away?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

3-men Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-men   3-men Empty2012-12-21, 07:28

No one fit give answer to the question?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3-men Empty