Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple streams of passive income

Go down 
+10
abou1
Awai
xedyl
mopelola
donfolex
seunoluomo
D REAL MAN
triumphant
slide05
walukoe
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

Multiple streams of passive income Empty
PostSubject: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-22, 09:28

I recommend avenue to wealth to every professional and every employee because it will make u stable at ur job. You will not work with fear because you have a plan B. If you have a dream you want to pursue, just focus on Avenue to wealth with passion, and your dream will become a reality sooner than you expect.
Join Now!
Log on to:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by walukoe on 2012-05-09, 14:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-22, 22:46

wat do u mean?
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-22, 22:48

hmm!
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-22, 22:50

na so!!!
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 00:44

U just log on to the above website and then take a tour through the website and u will discover the opportunities and privileges awaiting you by becoming a member of platform that has strong supportive backup as far as obodo oyingbo. U av nothing to loose by taking a stroll through d website.............should you need any clarificatoin, u can pm me but u must first take a stroll through the website.
Here is it again: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 10:57

walukoe wrote:
U just log on to the above website and then take a tour through the website and u will discover the opportunities and privileges awaiting you by becoming a member of platform that has strong supportive backup as far as obodo oyingbo. U av nothing to loose by taking a stroll through d website.............should you need any clarificatoin, u can pm me but u must first take a stroll through the website.

Thanks for d info. Seems you're their main agent in Naija. lol
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 12:10

Avenue to wealth is a platform for those who seek passion in creating multiple stream of income. It is a club for d biggest boys in town as we have a lot of professionals among us ranging from a medical doctor to a celebrities. U need a one time registration fees of 55k to become a member,after which u can explore the rewards lie within. Learn more about A2W by taking a walk through d website, no doubt u will gain more exposure and more contracts.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 14:05

walukoe wrote:
Avenue to wealth is a platform for those who seek passion in creating multiple stream of income. It is a club for d biggest boys in town as we have a lot of professionals among us ranging from a medical doctor to a celebrities. U need a one time registration fees of 55k to become a member,after which u can explore the rewards lie within. Learn more about A2W by taking a walk through d website, no doubt u will gain more exposure and more contracts.

Whaoo Shocked Shocked affraid affraid 55k to join the club????? them dey give person moto or house for d club? Make I go even visit the site to find out more sef...
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 14:35

D REAL MAN wrote:
walukoe wrote:

Whaoo Shocked Shocked affraid affraid 55k to join the club????? them dey give person moto or house for d club? Make I go even visit the site to find out more sef...
What d platform offers is more than giving a car because you will have more access to other luxuries. @ real man that is a bold step u av taking by taking a tour through the site.
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 19:24

local fraudster
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 19:43

@ Seunolumo av u read more about d platform before ur condemnation, can u tell me more if u already kno about d platform and if not stop being introvert. visit d site before u judge because ur conclusion will infect d inspired mind. As for fraudster, i reserve my comment.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 19:58

seunoluomo wrote:
local fraudster
No wonder u av been introverted, u must have been frustrated by Baba Ijebu(the local fraudster) lol. U better come and join us so dt u can be sure of financial freedom instead of gambling on ur dear life. We are highly responsible and i will not seize to be.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 21:36

This is one area I want honourable moderators of this great forum to come in. Some threads need to be cross examined for authentication of their integrity and credibility in order to free our dear ntc from fraudsters.
Am committed to any questions and challenges.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-23, 21:43

walukoe wrote:
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-24, 08:55

hmm!
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-24, 10:53

walukoe wrote:
This is one area I want honourable moderators of this great forum to come in. Some threads need to be cross examined for authentication of their integrity and credibility in order to free our dear ntc from fraudsters.
Am committed to any questions and challenges.

I think that should be looked into..
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-24, 11:57

what are they trading or transacting. Its actual investment / clear-cut enterpreneurship drive that will liberate people from shackles of porvety! not some wealth creation program that is the brain work of some smart guys like you else where. My view.
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-24, 12:00

avenue to wealth indeed..
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-24, 12:43

donfolex wrote:
what are they trading or transacting. Its actual investment / clear-cut enterpreneurship drive that will liberate people from shackles of porvety! not some wealth creation program that is the brain work of some smart guys like you else where. My view.
Thks for ur view donfolex, after all u are moderator,i expected u to av take a tour base on my earliest request dt moderator should oversee d activity of all threads. Don't mistake it for "wonder banks", no no, it is not. It has two rewards for the members;
1. U can buy goods from accredited company all over the world at a cheaper rate and then resell it. U can buy from dangote, chi nig, samsung, LG and d rest.
2. U can sale a privilege pack to another interested member and u get ur weekly commissions just like u get ur commission when u own a distributorship to any company.
3. U av access to online training everyday towards becoming a good enterpreneur and network marketer. U av access to offline training everyday in Lagos, PH, Benin at no charges.
4. U av access to downloads many ebook which if u like u can publish for more rewards.
5. U gain more recognition and u meet professionals in all aspect of life irrespective of ur present social class
Access to other luxury life according to ur taste and a lot more. Sorry for dazing u, I just av to defend my integrity and am already committed to d success of this thread irrespective of its challenges.
A2W Rocks
NTC Rocks.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-24, 12:59

slide05 wrote:
avenue to wealth indeed..
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-24, 21:20

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who make things happen, those who wash things happen and those who wonder what happened.
A2W Beckons you,
A2W Rocks.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-25, 12:41

The road to success is a lonely rough way you av 2 pass alone. No one cares about what you encountered on ur way to d top. People will only celebrate you when u make it in life.
A2W beckons U,
NTC Rocks.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-25, 13:54

If u really wants to know more about A2W u can pm me ur email address and I will forward some files, documents and ebooks to ur mail.
A2W will hold u by ur hands until they see u succeed.
With A2W, u are already an entrepreneur because u can create many business opportunities for urself irrespective of ur career.
Log on to:
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-26, 20:41

You are invited to avenues to wealth meeting, this Sunday, Apr 29 by 5pm @ NECA building Ikeja. It's strictly by invitation, kindly let me kno so that i can book u down.
Together we can!
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-26, 23:35

k
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-26, 23:59

slide05 wrote:
k
Two birds disputed about a kernel when a third swooped and carried it off.
T' o ba'n gbo' gbe' gbe'.............
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-27, 00:13

walukoe wrote:
slide05 wrote:
k
" A river that has many sources will never run dry"
Back to top Go down
mopelola
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-27, 14:09

walukoe wrote:
walukoe wrote:
slide05 wrote:
k

are u real?
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-27, 14:32

mopelola wrote:
walukoe wrote:
walukoe wrote:
slide05 wrote:
k

are u real?
@ Mopelola, d biz is not hidden, it is clean and straight forward. The problem of our people is bcos of scam, spam and fraud associated with online bizness. The truth is u will make a lot of money if u are ready to be a member but not overnight money.
There a lot of privileges u can buy;
1. Mini privilege pack @ 37k
2. Premium privilege pack @ 55k
3. Pack A FPO @ $22,500, around 3.8m in naira
4. Pack B FPO @ $42,500, around 6.8m in naira
5. Pack C FPO @ $80,000 around 13m in naira
This depend on ur pocket. It is a big platform for big boys. The reward is wonderful for each privileges. I shall talk about that later, but do urself a lot of good by visiting d website for more details.
A2W cares for U.
NTC Rocks.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-27, 14:57

Since I joined NTC, I av tried to be loyal and obey it rules including dropping of emails and phone nos. I av been well grounded in area of satellite(personal use) and av tried to contribute my own quota. My profile has been clean in NTC. I av transact with a lot of people and av made lot of friends. I av met one on one not less than 5members including two moderators. I av been addicted to d forum bcos of the gain I derived from it. I thought I should offer something in return that is why am sharing this opportunity of avenues to wealth. I am good at my profession. I have passion in employability, entrepreneur and networking which also fetch me multiple stream of passive income.
Think about this and u could also log on to d website to c my profile.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-28, 02:04

Real! Real! Real!
Log on to:
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-28, 05:32

walukoe wrote:
Real! Real! Real!
Log on to:

hmmm.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-28, 06:24

xedyl wrote:
walukoe wrote:
Real! Real! Real!
Log on to:

hmmm.
I just need one person to prove me right, so nobody is aware of A2W in ntc, ntc guys are wiser and sharp bcos we are united.........guys wake up.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-28, 08:10

Are you lost in the Internet maze?
Do you ever have days where you feel like you're a
mouse lost in a maze? You're surrounded by bigger
animals watching you, hoping to catch you. All those
bigger animals want is to take your money and sell
you every scheme and marketing plan in the world.
What will you have to show for it? Absolutely nothing
- except you'll have a hole in your wallet where your
money used to be and a pocket full of promises that
will never come true.
How am I different? I want to rescue you. I am a real
person just like you. Let's get you out of the Internet
maze. How do we do that?
Like I said I'm an ordinary person who wants to
rescue you. No false promises, no hype. You'll just
meet an average person who is helping other
average people succeed.
Why would I want to rescue you? I was once a mouse
lost in the same Internet maze. I finally became tired
of throwing my hard-earned money away on false
promises. I learned that knowledge is the one thing
that wealthy people have that average people don't
have. I will teach you these skills and give you the
strategies, tactics and opportunities to achieve
financial freedom.
So, let's get you out of the maze and show you how
to really turn your life around.
Then you can decide if you want to take a chance on
an honest program with the opportunity to create
multiple streams of passive income. We are a friendly
group of people who want you to succeed. We will
help you every step of the way.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-29, 19:31

It's always fulfilling when someone turns impossibility to possibility; myth to reality; poverty to wealth etc. Av bn rewarded for the job well done.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-30, 13:27

Listen to online presentations for prospects at 9pm local time today. Log on to d link below, promising to be very interactive.
Back to top Go down
walukoe
Senior
Senior
walukoe

PostSubject: Re: Multiple streams of passive income   Multiple streams of passive income Empty2012-04-30, 13:32

Abuja Worker's Day Exclusive
In preparation for the time when you don't have to work a day in your life, all workers must attend this business summit to learn the secrets of creating and sustaining wealth, weekly reward in dollars, investment opportunities and total financial freedom
Avenues to Wealth presents three (3) bumper sessions on 1st May, 2012 featuring amongst other Abuja based presenters; Nnanna Adim (Platinum Distributor) from Lagos.

Venue: Matabex Resources Limited
2nd Floor, NICON Insurance Plaza,
Plot 242, Muhammadu Buhari Way,
In-between First Bank Headquarters (Coomassie House) and Grand Square Supermarket and close to both Old and New Chelsea Hotels,
Central Business District,
Abuja.

Date: Tuesday 1st May, 2012.

Time: 12pm to 2pm, 2pm to 4pm and 4pm to 6pm (Three Sessions)

Attendance Fee: FREE! FREE!! FREE!!!