Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH

Go down 
+7
donfolex
D REAL MAN
ancl
oscar4free2air
fashiano
ojasope
Ashawo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-06, 23:02

1. Load up your Phone with N1,2000 Airtime and move to the next
step.
2. Text BSM to 440. You will Receive a Message that your Blackberry
monthly Plan has been Successfully Proccessed. Then you will
receive another Message asking you to Text Stop Renewal to 440 if
you dont want Airtel to auto renew you on this Package.
I Ignore it because i will like to Use this Plan every Month, Its Cheap
and Affordable and the Speed is damn fast compare to the Normal
Data Bundle Plan {Take Note of this}.
3. Now, Switch Off your Phone and put it ON after a Minute, You
should be able to Use it now - Start Browsing.
4. To Check your Data Bundle Balance, Use *141*712*0#, You
should see 1.00GB
Back to top Go down

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 01:27

That's good,i have been using that for a while now
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 06:51

obviouschild wrote:
and you didn't care to share?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 09:32

Ashawo wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
and you didn't care to share?

i should have share it if it's free to get that 1gb
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 09:59

Ashawo wrote:
step.
should see 1.00GB
how far now
Back to top Go down
fashiano
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 10:42

you are correct!
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 10:49

nice Job.dude
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 11:12

Nice info
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 11:32

Ashawo wrote:
step.
should see 1.00GB

Thanks for the info..

But I will like you guys to know that this subscription fee N1,200 is for the New Blackberry Social Monthly Plan. Meaning you do NOT have access to Instant Message such as Google talk, Yahoo Messenger for BB, Windows Live e.t.c.

I will advice you to subscribe for the Blackberry Complete Monthly Plan where you have access to ALL benefits except Blackberry Protect and access to ONLY 1 external email account. E.g. Yahoo mail, google mail, gmail e.t.c. Subscrirtion is N1,400.

Enjoy.....

Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 11:37

D REAL MAN wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
step.
should see 1.00GB

Thanks for the info..

But I will like you guys to know that this subscription fee N1,200 is for the New Blackberry Social Monthly Plan. Meaning you do NOT have access to Instant Message such as Google talk, Yahoo Messenger for BB, Windows Live e.t.c.

I will advice you to subscribe for the Blackberry Complete Monthly Plan where you have access to ALL benefits except Blackberry Protect and access to ONLY 1 external email account. E.g. Yahoo mail, google mail, gmail e.t.c. Subscrirtion is N1,400.

Enjoy.....

that will only apply if you want to use it on bb, here he is talking to those wanting to use it on nokia or other non BB fones!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 11:39

Ah o le salo ke?
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 11:45

donfolex wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
step.
monthly Plan
has been Successfully Proccessed. Then you will
should see 1.00GB

Thanks for the info..

Enjoy.....

that will only apply if you want to use it on bb, here he is talking to those wanting to use it on nokia or other non BB fones!!!
Donfolex!!!! You are TOTALLY WRONG.. read his post again & you see that this subscription is for BB only..The bolded part on his post explain better. Therefore, apologize now Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 11:48

even if you dont switch off, it will still work!! Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 11:50

Heheheh
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 11:53

if you are in a 3.5g coverage area, all the best for you!!! I do stream ssbliz on my fone conviniently while in the office!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 11:59

9ja peeps sha
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 12:06

@D real am very correct!!! The issue is not about the thread title, its about the content of info, if you are a BB user you will agree with me that the info is not new, its is a common place!!! However those using nokia may not know that it will equally work for them i.e 1200 for 1gb as against 1000 for
200mb. Bottom line is the info is meant for non-BB users really. Read obvious's comment for more insight!!! Ire ooooo.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 12:13

i use it seamlessly btw my bb and my nokia smart phone,so it you want to use it on your nokia you are good to go!!!
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 12:38

donfolex wrote:
i use it seamlessly btw my bb and my nokia smart phone,so it you want to use it on your nokia you are good to go!!!

I will do my research and get back to the house..Anyway, thanks for d info my guy..
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 12:43

Hmm
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 13:56

donfolex wrote:
@D real am very correct!!! The issue is not about the thread title, its about the content of info, if you are a BB user you will agree with me that the info is not new, its is a common place!!! However those using nokia may not know that it will equally work for them i.e 1200 for 1gb as against 1000 for
200mb. Bottom line is the info is meant for non-BB users really. Read obvious's comment for more insight!!! Ire ooooo.
guy! It is 4 bb users.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 14:23

Ashawo wrote:
donfolex wrote:
guy! It is 4 bb users.

Abeg help me tell am oo. He don argue with me tire ooo. Haba Donfolex, my guy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 14:28

am not arguing with anybody!! Am only providing a fresh info which i still maintain that its working on nokia smart fones!! And that its cheaper compared to regular bundle packages!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 14:30

Hmm
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 14:38

ancl wrote:
Hmm

beni na donfolex talk am!!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 14:41

donfolex wrote:
ancl wrote:
Hmm

beni na donfolex talk am!!!!
WON NI FI ELO MIRAN SE O JARE ORE
Back to top Go down
seyola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 14:49

donfolex wrote:
am not arguing with anybody!! Am only providing a fresh info which i still maintain that its working on nokia smart fones!! And that its cheaper compared to regular bundle packages!!!
u are very much right.It's wat i've been using for over 6months now.I am using nokia n8.Though d bundle is meant for BB but also work for oda smart fones,it will also work if u put d sim in ur modem or even router.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 14:51

More testimoney plz
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 15:57

ancl wrote:
More testimoney plz
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 16:28

seyola wrote:
donfolex wrote:
u are very much right.It's wat i've been using for over 6months now.I am using nokia n8.Though d bundle is meant for BB but also work for oda smart fones,it will also work if u put d sim in ur modem or even router.

Hmmnn..This is really interesting.. I will have to try this out myself. Good discovery.
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 19:13

guy tanks a millions....tested and confirmed......e dey there gidigba!
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 19:18

donfolex wrote:
Not everyone will appreciate ur info, but i for one really appreciate
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 19:40

Na so life be sha
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 20:56

Dis na gud one oh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 21:17

I have been using this on my IPHONE smartphone for the past 3months now even last year when AIRTEL has problem with bisday,when u browse unlimited for just 200naira for bisday.it works fine on all phone including pc & laptop,it's good for us that download games of 500mb & above on iphone with their applications
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-07, 22:44

thanks my people!!!, na small time hin remain for them to turn me to liar as if i don share misleading info here before!!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-08, 00:22

Wel no vex AGBA TI O BINU NI OMO RE MAA UNPO
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-08, 00:31

Its cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-08, 02:59

Really cool but look at ur pocket
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-08, 12:11

Money don finished be dat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-08, 15:33

As country hard reach
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-09, 06:11

i just renewed the one i exhusted now!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-09, 06:16

pls note that it has become very difficult to subscribe to the package using sms method as indicated above!!!
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-09, 08:39

however, you can stillachieve the same result by the following methods;
for blackberry social *440*4#......1gb - #1200
blackberry complete *440*1#.......1gb - #1400
i prefer the blackberry complete cos of my BB
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-09, 12:01

donfolex wrote:
thanks my people!!!, na small time hin remain for them to turn me to liar as if i don share misleading info here before!!!!

Donfolex...no one is saying u are a liar. Just stated what I know about that service & remember we are here to share knowledge and experience. One love Donfolex, One love NTC..I hail oooo cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-09, 13:57

no waya
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-09, 15:22

donfolex wrote:
no waya

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-09, 18:31

obviouschild wrote:
If u fit afford 1000 for hundred mb , then......adding #200no suppose empty d pocket nah?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-09, 19:08

fc bonsai wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
If u fit afford 1000 for hundred mb , then......adding #200no suppose empty d pocket nah?

Airtel mumu pass,i just subscribe with 100naira 10mb cos i can't renew BB cos i still have active data plan.see what i got,205mb
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty2012-05-09, 20:30

obviouschild wrote:
fc bonsai wrote:
obviouschild wrote:

Airtel mumu pass,i just subscribe with 100naira 10mb cos i can't renew BB cos i still have active data plan.see what i got,205mb

unbelievable...something must be wrong somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH   HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE AIRTEL BLACKBERRY PACKAGE -1GB FOR N1,200 FOR A MONTH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next