Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to download jar files with 4.2

Go down 
+3
tamy
cesilina
John bull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty
PostSubject: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-07, 07:02

Tools - Settings - tick use jar.1. Whenever you're on the download page press menu- tools- download jar file.
Back to top Go down
cesilina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-07, 07:22

Sir JB, can I a working cheat to try dat out for MTN
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-07, 07:28

Use this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cesilina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-07, 09:28

Sir JB, I tried it although the cheat works nd d procedures went fyn d file still didn't download. Thank's though
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-08, 06:08

Try with sharemobile
Back to top Go down
tamy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-08, 22:45

@jb my 5.2 stoppd downloadin file, but d downloadin bar doesnt move nd after a while it shows failed.
Pls hw do i rectify it, -i use n70. Thnx
Back to top Go down
Skidrain
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-09, 15:45

@ JB..... I'v used it 2 dwnload jar files frm sharemobile 2 d point dat my n72 is cryin 4 space. Baba, u 2 much & may God bless u plenty plenty..
Back to top Go down
cesilina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-10, 09:55

@Skidrain, pls run me tru d procedure I use N82 nd it is nt downloadin at all even mp3
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-10, 10:34

cesilina wrote:
@Skidrain, pls run me tru d procedure I use N82 nd it is nt downloadin at all even mp3
hav u enable read user data on it?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-10, 18:18

tamy wrote:
@jb my 5.2 stoppd downloadin file, but d downloadin bar doesnt move nd after a while it shows failed.
Pls hw do i rectify it, -i use n70. Thnx
this tutorial will help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-02-10, 18:20

cesilina wrote:
do this first by following this tutorial [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MagoOscuro_
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-03-10, 03:36

Dudez, do u know the trickz on how to download on opera mini 4.2? I cant use this opera mini 4.2 to download sum filez.. Itz really hard 4 me dudez, i need to run dis opera mini 4.2 to download sum filez..
Back to top Go down
Gboyus40
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to download jar files with 4.2   How to download jar files with 4.2 Empty2011-03-21, 03:57

Pls i nid a cheat 4 downloading.
Back to top Go down
http://Hackerslord.wen.ru

How to download jar files with 4.2
Page 1 of 1