Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings

Go down 
+6
fc bonsai
Kfactor2
donfolex
ancl
Jabrondex7
Ashawo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty
PostSubject: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-16, 06:46

Creat a new setting:
ip: 80.239.242.112
port: 80
name:etisalat
apn:etisalat
passward&username=wap
authentication=normal
hmpage=empty
HTTP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SOCKET d same
HOST empty
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-16, 06:48

madnes continues
ip:080.239.242.112
port:80
for symbian
download opera 7 from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
change no proxy to http and insert
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
for java user
download opera 4.2 handler from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
%2f.server4.operamini.com
socket: d same
host: dnt touch
Back to top Go down
Jabrondex7
Novice
Novice
Jabrondex7

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-16, 08:04

My brother the speed no be small hoo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-16, 11:11

Back to the system
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-16, 15:40

oh really? geek
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-16, 18:18

Yah men dat is why i love 9ja peeps i no surely they we bring dis bird down.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-16, 20:12

ancl wrote:
Back to the system

pm me the one that works with usb modem on pc !!!
Back to top Go down
Kfactor2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-31, 16:53

Wow
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-31, 17:49

Is it for pc or mobile?
Back to top Go down
adiosa
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-05-31, 19:57

How can i use this on my android phone? i tried the settings and it's not working.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-06-01, 09:58

adiosa wrote:
How can i use this on my android phone? i tried the settings and it's not working.

Thanks in advance
continue tryin cuz no b evrybdy d use android 4 here except u wan buy me one
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-06-01, 10:01

Buy u one hahahah lol dat must be new month gift
Back to top Go down
egbesis
Amateur
Amateur
egbesis

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-06-01, 10:25

Does this settings work with pc?
Back to top Go down
mike_4luv2003
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-06-01, 10:51

Any idea on how to use on pc?
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-06-01, 13:20

I still prefer Airtel internet since they are now on 3.75G just like Etisalat....and d speed is EXTREMELY FAST...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-06-01, 13:54

Beni o... Sp3ed na wondr
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-06-01, 14:04

ancl wrote:
Beni o... Sp3ed na wondr

Ancl .....do you also use Airtel internet? Abeg tell d house about it. So FAST....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty2012-06-01, 18:27

egbesis wrote:
Does this settings work with pc?

There are somethings u need to know,some tricks or cheat may not work when using usb modem but it can work using bluetooth dongle with phone as a modem.
Then go to ur moxila option & set those ip & port
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings   Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings Empty

Back to top Go down

Etisalat hav gone mad! Evn faster than president private jet with this settings
Page 1 of 1