Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The easier way to make money online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

The easier way to make money online Empty
PostSubject: The easier way to make money online   The easier way to make money online Empty2012-05-25, 16:27

Hi peep do you know that you can make alot of money online by buying and selling domain name. this system help me make 30,000 every day, you can buy one domain for 2,000 and sell it for 15,000k this system work like magic. so am here to help my fallow naija peep to make that money too. so if you want this ebook you have to pay one thousand naira
Back to top Go down
Adeoba
Novice
Novice
Adeoba

Sex : male

The easier way to make money online Empty
PostSubject: Re: The easier way to make money online   The easier way to make money online Empty2012-05-26, 10:07

Guy cool down okay,if u make 30k daily then why asking for 1k to sell ebook,are u for real cos u look and sound desperate and greedy.All about this forum is to help one another for free.Big up boy!!!!!.....

Turwei wrote:
Hi peep do you know that you can make alot of money online by buying and selling domain name. this system help me make 30,000 every day, you can buy one domain for 2,000 and sell it for 15,000k this system work like magic. so am here to help my fallow naija peep to make that money too. so if you want. this ebook you have to pay one thousand naira
Back to top Go down

The easier way to make money online
Page 1 of 1