Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

constant off and on of cccam and newcamd account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

constant off and on of cccam and newcamd account Empty
PostSubject: constant off and on of cccam and newcamd account   constant off and on of cccam and newcamd account Empty2012-06-21, 11:06

Am really tired of this account for cccam and newcamd,pls can anyone tell me where to get a more reliable account for cccam and newcamd bcos the one am using is always going off,like yesterday dstv channels was off while canal france is on,pls i need assistance from the able men in the house
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

constant off and on of cccam and newcamd account Empty
PostSubject: Re: constant off and on of cccam and newcamd account   constant off and on of cccam and newcamd account Empty2012-06-21, 16:48

gamsky wrote:
Am really tired of this account for cccam and newcamd,pls can anyone tell me where to get a more reliable account for cccam and newcamd bcos the one am using is always going off,like yesterday dstv channels was off while canal france is on,pls i need assistance from the able men in the house
...search for cccam threads and read through...you'll get the info of reputable members who can help you with what you want...
Back to top Go down

constant off and on of cccam and newcamd account
Page 1 of 1