Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder

Go down 
+64
gabeX
pokuk29
Comingsoon!!!
donfolex
Ufkana
paulino quiala
topycrown
Gmailer
AWONUSI
eabrutus
Strong Tech
INVERBRASS
hibeeke
ezinne
HDIC
danapache
Emmykwel
ibtech
Evido78
Drdanskills
D REAL MAN
Osekele
mwasibale
Eclink
HD&SD RECIEVER
ancl
hayzee
nnamdi900
tetteh
ikemanuker
Fishegg45
phadagee2012
michealblakky
Freeboy
jebs
nomade
roicard
helnkay
techafrica
Kay2cee
kazeem56
carbo
bonchi
weekpzva
Justgood
bejs
ngally
mayo4gem
realman42
@opoki
geenak2011
gyarou
obodo
kinmen2004
killerbill7
tido
newcamd
world richest
microsat
triumphant
boe
egbesis
momand kenven
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
momand kenven
Novice
Novice

Sex : man

TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-06-24, 04:38

First topic message reminder :

Support ADSL, Wireless(Wifi),GPRS(2G Sim card),3g wireless router in same time. funtion: HD/SD MPEG-4/MPEG-2, 1080P/1080I,USB(PVR),Support any brand dongle,HDMI port,Enternet port(CCcam,newcamd,mgcamd....),Multi-CAS.

Last edited by momand kenven on 2012-11-10, 05:50; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-04, 05:00

morning
Back to top Go down
roicard
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : 0

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-10, 06:35

Tech-X9HD with SIM card funtion work is very good,HD DSTV,HD Canalsat,HD jac sport,mytv
Back to top Go down
nomade
Amateur
Amateur
nomade

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-10, 09:54

roicard wrote:
Tech-X9HD with SIM card funtion work is very good,HD DSTV,HD Canalsat,HD jac sport,mytv

Stop the false advertising

After the tests done on the Tech-X9HD, I found it very nil: nil on CCCAM and Newcamd : this is a modified receiver Openbox

00000/00000
Back to top Go down
roicard
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-12, 10:25

nomade wrote:
roicard wrote:

After the tests done on the Tech-X9HD, I found it very nil: nil on CCCAM and Newcamd : this is a modified receiver Openbox

00000/00000

Hi, guy. openbox reciever had wireless funtion? had SIM card funtion? if you not have test these funtion, Please shut up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
nomade
Amateur
Amateur
nomade

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-12, 12:28

roicard wrote:
nomade wrote:
roicard wrote:

00000/00000

Hi, guy. openbox reciever had wireless funtion? had SIM card funtion? if you not have test these funtion, Please shut up. Laughing

Poor fool, any amateur can add wireless funtion and SIM card funtion on this range of 'solution ALi chip'' is a breeze, and your ethics,, Ali solution', is the ideal gateway that attracts the envy of all lovers of set-top box SoC

If you do not mind, I can even integrate a function that decrypts the real username of scammer who goes by many names Wink : normal I'm a developer at yojiatech

Kiss! Rola Shen, Lin forgiveness, or roicard or Janis scratch ....

Bisou scam
Arrow
Back to top Go down
roicard
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-15, 03:01

nomade wrote:
roicard wrote:
nomade wrote:
roicard wrote:

00000/00000

Poor fool, any amateur can add wireless funtion and SIM card funtion on this range of 'solution ALi chip'' is a breeze, and your ethics,, Ali solution', is the ideal gateway that attracts the envy of all lovers of set-top box SoC

If you do not mind, I can even integrate a function that decrypts the real username of scammer who goes by many names Wink : normal I'm a developer at yojiatech

Kiss! Rola Shen, Lin forgiveness, or roicard or Janis scratch ....

Bisou scam
Arrow

Hi, guy, so which product do you selling now? plz tell me, if you also can offer sim card with wireless funtion HD satellite receiver, i also can buy item from you. Laughing

Last edited by roicard on 2012-08-27, 03:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roicard
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-27, 03:26

had tested DM500S with Sim card funtion in these days, work is very very good, not any freezing of dstv,canalsat,mytv, jac sport channel.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-27, 09:01

roicard wrote:
had tested DM500S with Sim card funtion in these days, work is very very good, not any freezing of dstv,canalsat,mytv, jac sport channel.
if like test 100 times na u know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
jebs
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-27, 15:28

OK, I TRIED TO LOG ON AND FOUND OUT THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED. WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHICH OF THESE THWARTS DID DIS ? BTWN THAT SON OF A GOAT 007 AND OBVIOUSCHILD. THIS XPLAINS CLEARLY U GUYS HAVE LOW AND DEGRADED SELF XTEEM IN REAL LIFE DAZ Y U FEEL LIKE A HUMAN BEING WHEN U LOG ON TO NTC WHERE GOD KNOWS WHO ENTRUSTED TO U THE POWER OF A MODERATOR SO U CAN COMMAND PEOPLE AROUND. IF U HAD JOBS IN REAL LIFE, U WILL B OCCUPIED WIF BETTER THINGS DAN U ALWAYS XIBITING UR STUPID EGOS ON THE FORUM. WHEN PEOPLE NEED HELP U WILL NEVER C DEM BUT EMMEDIATLY SOM1 BREAKS ANY OF THE STUPID LAWS THEY SET BY THEMSELVES, GOD KNOWS WHER THE WARNIN WILL B FLYIN FROM JUST TO ADD MORE POSTS. MMNNSSSHHHWWWW!!!!!!

WHAT HAS NTC TURNED TO ? LET EVERYBODY REVERT BACK TO THE EARLY STAGES OF THE FORUM WHEN THERE WAS A LOT OF SHARING AND LEARNING UNTIL WHEN THAT DICK HEAD 007 JOINED DIS FORUM. I DON'T NEED TO CONTINUE, U WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE URSELVES. MOST OF THE REAL GURUS WHO USED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUM R ALL SCARCE NOW BCOS OF THE INVASION OF SOME SELF PROPOSED LITTLE KIDS CALLING DEMSELVES GURUS, (HAHAHAA GURU MY FOOT) INVADING THE FORUM. BCOS HE IS JOBLESS RUNNING AROUND HERE AND DER CARRYING SATELLITE DISHES SO GETS ALL THE DAY TO HIMSELF WHEN HE IS NOT ON THE ROOF OF SOM1's BUILDING, HE THINKS EVERY1 IS LIKE HIM. NO WONDER U COM HERE AND TYPE TRASH TO EARN MORE POSTS SO U CAN BOAST WITH IT, FOOL.

GO TO EVERY OTHER REPUTABLE FORUM AND C IF NO. OF POSTS R RELEVANT, LET ALONE LISTED. THE CONTRIBUTION U MAKE IS WHAT EARNS U POINTS. THIS ASS HOLE IS ALWAYS MAKING NOISE ABT NO. OF POSTS. DO U EAT POSTS, FOOL. I'M VERY SURE HE CAN'T EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT BCOS HE CAN'T WAIT TO WAKE UP TO COME AND COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE HE HAS MORE POSTS DAN or TO RULE HIS KINGDOM, NTC, THWERP. GET A JOB IT WILL DELIEVER U FROM THAT BONDAGE.

LASTLY AS FOR OBVIOUSCHILD, I JUST PITY U. I REGISTERED JUST THE SAME TIME U DID BUT IF U WERE DAT BUSY AS I AM U TOO WILL NOT B INFLUENCED BY THAT KID AND ALSO B BOASTING OF POSTS. GIV THE POSTS U HAVE NOW TO UR WIFE TO PREPARE EBA AND SOUP FOR U, I DON'T WANT TO B ABUSIVE AS I C I'M OF THE SAME AGE IF NOT OLDER DAN U BUT A WORD TO THE WISE IS ENOUGH.

FOR UR INFO, I HAV ALL THE DOGS BUT DON'T USE THEM COS I USE CCCAM WHICH I KNOW WILL GIVE ME 1 YEAR FULL ENJOYMENT. I ONLY COM TO THE FORUM TO LEARN N HAVE FUN. BUT NOT TO B ABUSED BY SOME GOOD FOR NOTHING PEOPLE WHO HAVE TURND DEMSELVE TO NTC DEMI GODS WHOM EVERYBODY SHOULD OBEY. DO U KNOW WHO EVERYBODY IS IN REAL LIFE ? THE QUALIFICATION OF MY LEAST EMPLOYEE SELF, THAT DICK HEAD WOUN'T COM CLOSE.

I KNOW MORE GUYS WILL B AGRIEVED BY MY OUTBURST BUT DESPERATE TIMES CALLS FOR DESPERATE MEASURES. THEY THAT WILL READ WELL INTO ALL THAT I'V WRITTEN WILL C THE SENCE IN IT. EXCEPT THEY THAT R THE WORSHIPPERS OF THE DEMI gODS WHOM I C AS POO. DON'T BOTHER TO BAN DIS ACCOUNT COS I MYSELF DON'T WANT TO B PART OF A FORUM WHICH HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED TO THE CARE OF LITTLE KIDS WIF EGOS. GO TO NAIRALAND N OTHER FORUMS N C THE MATURENESS DER. U WON'T READ ANYTHING LIKE U R WARND, THIS IS UR LAST WARNING,U R AN AGENT, SHUT UP U NEWBIE, WATCH OUT ETC BY SOME DICKHEADS CALLIN DEMSELVES MODERATORS.

Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-08-27, 18:27

roicard wrote:
. How much is d DM500s. Is it HD or MPEG4.
Back to top Go down
newcamd
Amateur
Amateur
newcamd

Sex : mr

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-09-09, 14:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tech-X9HD+Wireless dish(Wifi)+3G Router+2G/3G Sim Card(GPRS funtion)+Enternet(CCcam account)
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-09-09, 16:51

how much?
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-09-09, 23:21

how much and how effective is it.
Back to top Go down
roicard
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-09-11, 03:57

dstvserver.no-ip.info
aleximage.dyndns.tv
view.dangucci.org
Atlantis-ghana1.dyndns.tv
Atlantis-ghana.dyndns.tv
atlantis-nigeria.dyndns.tv
Server2.cccamisland.com
pacificstar-atlantic.dyn.tv
matrixeeload.dynsdns.org
Matrixreload rather
linuxdvb.no-ip.org
linuxtest.no-ip.org
linuxdvd and africa.zapto
linux-dvb.no-ip.org
asnforum.dyndns.org
dreamsatmr.dyndns.org

I had got these account info from nigeria market, But i need know which a supplier is best on africa market now? and these account server can open all hd&sd dstv channel,canalsat channel,mytv,hitv,jac sport,psat....?????????
Back to top Go down
phadagee2012
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-15, 12:00

newcamd wrote:

Tech-X9HD+Wireless dish(Wifi)+3G Router+2G/3G Sim Card(GPRS funtion)+Enternet(CCcam account)

Please how much does this cost? I am interested right away. please @poster contact me on darehevioka at yahoo dot co dot uk. Thanks
Back to top Go down
newcamd
Amateur
Amateur
newcamd

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-19, 14:46

good news, have checked tech-x9HD sim card with (3G router and Wireless funtion) reciever open all dstv channel now. happy
Back to top Go down
newcamd
Amateur
Amateur
newcamd

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-20, 02:47

Tech-X9HD sim card reciever sure work stable with all dstv channel until now, nice
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-20, 05:52

una 2lik businez self. i wonda if dz forum z made for businez or for learnin. gosh.
Back to top Go down
momand kenven
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-21, 15:36

Back to top Go down
roicard
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-24, 05:55

true,full dstv&canalsat is wokring on cccam server now.
Back to top Go down
Justgood
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-24, 09:30

[quote="phadagee2012"]
newcamd wrote:

PLS PM ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ON THE COST AND WHERE TO GET IT. THANKS
Back to top Go down
ikemanuker
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-24, 14:04

Where can i get d box and for how much pls pm me
Back to top Go down
tetteh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-24, 15:45

ikemanuker wrote:
Where can i get d box and for how much pls pm me
BE careful not any shinning thing represent gold please.
Back to top Go down
newcamd
Amateur
Amateur
newcamd

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-25, 09:13

oh.......now my tech-x9hd sim card decoder can open these hd channel: M-Net Movies Premiere, SuperSport HD 3 Nigeria,SuperSport HD 2 Africa,SuperSport HD,SuperSport HD 3 Africa,M-Net HD,SuperSport HD 4,Discovery HD Showcase. only few freezing of item now
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-25, 12:28

michealblakky wrote:
how much?
Its affordable.....
N14,000 only
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-25, 12:31

its a must have at home.....
Go get urself one...u will like it.
Back to top Go down
hayzee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-25, 14:57

Are u guys using the simcard access at the back of the receiver or tru 3g router or the cccam account or attaching xternal dngle on it. Am asking bcos of the picture above. Am seeing three boxes. Which of the access(decrypting) mean is presently working and stable. Hope its not nyt stalker like paired avater. Please am interested in getting one for myself.
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-25, 23:06

how many months account for cccam is in it? The decoder i mean?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-26, 05:26

nnamdi900 wrote:
michealblakky wrote:
how much?
Its affordable.....
N14,000 only
N14,000 for whi product? Pm me ur contact. Coz i nid 1 too.
Back to top Go down
newcamd
Amateur
Amateur
newcamd

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-27, 04:05

SS1 HD,SS2 HD, SS3HD working is good on cccam server now,no freezing
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-27, 07:30

you can say that again.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-10-27, 07:32

you can say that again.
Back to top Go down
newcamd
Amateur
Amateur
newcamd

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-03, 15:11

dstv not have use sulflock funtion, so all iks server and dongle is working now. cheers
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-03, 15:14

U d't nd to put dis n al the thread nw
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-03, 15:27

ancl wrote:
U d't nd to put dis n al the thread nw
no mind am jor.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-03, 15:39

Abi o, dat guy na aboki
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-03, 19:22

ancl wrote:
Abi o, dat guy na aboki
hahaha
Back to top Go down
HD&SD RECIEVER
Novice
Novice
HD&SD RECIEVER

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-09, 04:16

joshuaghana2012 wrote:
NEW UPDATE ON DSTV SECURITY LOCK WILL COME SOON Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

this true talk, dstv company already updating new system everyday, all cccam account and dongle will off soon. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-09, 06:08

you are here again
Back to top Go down
momand kenven
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-10, 05:51

Back to top Go down
momand kenven
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-10, 05:58

Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-10, 11:12

So y ar u postin pix here.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-10, 11:59

Hmmm just for business strategies sha
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-10, 14:37

ancl wrote:
Hmmm just for business strategies sha
MY MAN WAITING DO YOUR NOS NAH I'VEBEEN CALLING YOUR NUMBER I COULDN'T GET YOU THRU.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-10, 15:54

Cal me nw
Back to top Go down
Eclink
Novice
Novice
Eclink

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-15, 14:15

Selling HD&SD Cccam account USD20/pcs for 2 months(200pcs--USD15/pcs), if you need it,plz contact me soon.
Back to top Go down
roicard
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-18, 14:02

I also want try do business of these product again,so plz tell me which product is best on africa market now. but i only want ask LIBERTYSTAR T1/T3,TLINK 600HD/900HD,Tech-X9HD GPRS and Strong 5000FTA/Orton X79,HAWK,Engle,Magicbox,microbox. plz any news of them now, thanks.
Back to top Go down
mwasibale
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-18, 14:16

momand kenven wrote:
About Tech-x9HD wifi satellite reciever, i has done these tested in my side:

Tech-X9HD+ Fix internet network work fine;
Tech-X9HD+ 3G wireless router work fine;
Tech-X9HD+ Wifi network work fine;
Tech-X9HD+ 2G SIM card(GPRS) work fine;

ShenRola products.........Fake always will last abruptly!
Back to top Go down
Osekele
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-18, 16:42

Guys beware of ShenRola and HKAFRICA and their useless products. They are very very unreliable. They are out to cheat Africans. After pushing their products into African markets and after buying their products, they turn round to discontinue their services and tell u to bring ur hard earned money again to buy another products again by another name.

THEIR CCCAM ACCOUNT ARE VERY VERY UNSTABLE.

They did same to ORTON and SEABOX. They are very unsupportive; only interested in ur money. BEWARE!!! Once your money cross over to their hands, they don't know u again. CHEATS THEY ARE!!!

Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty2012-11-18, 17:50

Osekele wrote:
Guys beware of ShenRola and HKAFRICA and their useless products. They are very very unreliable. They are out to cheat Africans. After pushing their products into African markets and after buying their products, they turn round to discontinue their services and tell u to bring ur hard earned money again to buy another products again by another name.

THEIR CCCAM ACCOUNT ARE VERY VERY UNSTABLE.

They did same to ORTON and SEABOX. They are very unsupportive; only interested in ur money. BEWARE!!! Once your money cross over to their hands, they don't know u again. CHEATS THEY ARE!!!

Are you serious?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder   TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TECH-X9HD Sim Card(GPRS) Decoder
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next