Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disgrace of Highest Order

Go down 
+22
world richest
lawal012000
boe
egbesis
oscar4free2air
buzz_tech
ekkywolex
ancl
microsat
GEJ
bejs
Kay2cee
Drdanskills
D REAL MAN
tony
Sensicut07
chemistvictor
Lordomasia
odofin
moyosire
Gmailer
26 posters
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

Disgrace of Highest Order Empty
PostSubject: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 00:19

During lunch at work last week, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly; Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight. He then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call. The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously.
Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself. My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned, apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeked through the blindfold, and I assured him I had not. At this point, he removed the blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests were seated around the table, with their hands on their nose.
Back to top Go down
moyosire
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 00:35

DATS LOVELY
Back to top Go down
odofin
Amateur
Amateur
odofin

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 01:13

She dy entertain their guests.lol,
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 04:50

Very serious situation. She will loose the respect they had for her.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 06:59

I'm still thinking about how she might have felt when she saw that. Maybe she'll think she's dreaming or what?
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 08:09

@Gmailer una no go kill person for dis forum with laugh oooooo! Haha its better one stops every bad attitude before one regrets such act ooooo!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 08:33

Hehehehehehehehehe gmailer its like u shuld join a nite of a thousand laughs!!!
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 08:42

Gmailer wrote:
During lunch at work last week, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly; Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight. He then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call. The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously.
Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself. My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned, apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeked through the blindfold, and I assured him I had not. At this point, he removed the blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests were seated around the table, with their hands on their nose.
guy.he be lik say u dey among night of a thousand laughs
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 11:01

Abegi. . . I be innocent of all these allegations ow!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 11:11

@sensicut07. . . You must be the newest/youngest moderator? Welcome on board man!
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 12:47

Gmailer wrote:
hahaha! one can imagine d surprise on her face seeing those guest
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 13:35

Very Happy Very Happy what a surprise indeed...
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 13:41

What a killer indeed!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 13:41

What a killer indeed!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

I dis one
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 13:47

Gmailer wrote:
@sensicut07. . . You must be the newest/youngest moderator? Welcome on board man!
thanks for congrat me.onelove ntcguys will leave 4reva
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 14:11

Hmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 14:21

007 wetin nah? When did you become ancl?
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 15:14

Gmailer wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
GEJ
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 15:18

nice one
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 17:26

hahaha... dats rily funny
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 20:22

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 20:37

i no fit laugh o, 3 plates of beans.....
Back to top Go down
buzz_tech
Amateur
Amateur
buzz_tech

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-14, 21:54

lol!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 03:35

Wht a joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 09:06

ancl wrote:
Wht a joke

yeah!!!joke indeed
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 10:58

Is like its hppn to me nw cos i past 2ru dis level last night.
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 11:05

hahahahahah....if na me,. I will just enter deep freezer....make i block cos of shame....
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 11:49

ancl wrote:
Is like its hppn to me nw cos i past 2ru dis level last night.

Ore nawah for you ow! Na wetin you chop wey make you dey fart like dat? Abegi take am easy while eating ow! Lol! Ole, alejeranju.
Back to top Go down
egbesis
Amateur
Amateur
egbesis

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 15:22

Good one.Keep it up,dude! You are the next winner of AY open mic competition.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 20:11

yeah
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 20:14

yeah
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 20:34

its really funny
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 20:44

This is bad air atomic
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-07-15, 21:46

aids vaccine almost out
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-12-20, 07:59

Atenuje lopa sule Ebira ow
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-12-20, 08:59

one of d best i read 4rm dis site
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-12-20, 09:02

oscar4free2air wrote:
hahahahahah....if na me,. I will just enter deep freezer....make i block cos of shame....
LOLZ I NO FIT LAFF OOOOOOOOOO MAKE UNA NO KILL ME I DON LAFF TIRED OOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-12-20, 09:04

Nice one here.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2012-12-20, 09:04

take am easy oh
Back to top Go down
Kingtobi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2013-01-03, 07:29

Gmailer u too much abeg make we know how we go de release our atomic bomb
Back to top Go down
Kingtobi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2013-01-03, 07:31

If na me i go tell the guest say atomic bomb no get toilet so may de no vas. Becos i freely recieve and i am free giving
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2013-01-03, 07:50

Me i they feel the smell here ooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty2013-01-03, 09:59

She no go fit sit and eat with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disgrace of Highest Order   Disgrace of Highest Order Empty

Back to top Go down

Disgrace of Highest Order
Page 1 of 1