Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?

Go down 
+7
boe
malosky07
microsat
obodo
Gmailer
Stevolat
opeyemi2012
11 posters
AuthorMessage
opeyemi2012
Novice
Novice
opeyemi2012

Sex : Male

HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty
PostSubject: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-07-15, 10:56

santa My name is Badiru Abdullateef Opeyemi, i have been online since 2002 searching for how to make money online......i have been a victim of many scam websites...but thank God today that i still have hope that i will make it in life even on internet......Some Nigerian nowadays are looking for a place where to make Huge money!!! instantly with high risk..... i wonder how? people had been scam online because they wanted to make fast money.......My fellow Nigerian if you know you want to make money to finance yourself and settle your needs please you can follow me.....But if you know you wanted to make Fast Million of $$$ in one week please leave this page at once!!!
You too can make $50 or $30 per day as i make it.......I played some certain games online with one of the best Bookmaker Company in United Kingdom......I make $30 or $50 per day....then within 30 days i realized $1500 in my account....... I used to withdraw and cash my money at any ATM Machine with my Visa Prepaid card.........
I guarantee you of making $50 per day if you follow my method and step by step guide....We will make your first $50 when starting the training........
No sending manual...you have to come to my location for one day training, i will personally teach you myself, i will shows you everything then you will be glad as i am........
Remember to come along with your $60 ready in your Visa card, your laptop because i will download the software of yours into your laptop, only you will have access to it whenever you want to play............
Training fee:#20,000.....
I guarantee you 100% that you will make $50 per day without loosing anything.....if you are not making it please forward me to EFCC Or Police to arrest me.....
If you are not satisfying after the training you may ask for your money and i will return your money back to you.....
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 07039174785......
I AM AVAILABLE ANY TIME.....WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CALL ME NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bizcashonline.tk
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-07-15, 12:17

wot a scintilating story
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-07-15, 13:30

N240,000.00 per month and you still want training fee of 20k? Oh boy you like money ow. Anyway, posting of mobile phones is highly prohibited.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-07-15, 17:12

WONDER SHALL NEVER END NAH WAH FOR YOU GUY BABIRU YOU TOO LIKE MONEY.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-07-15, 17:18

i wonda oh... my problem with all this kind of people is that they will not say you can get up to something lyk 500NGN everyday but they will be calling huge huge amount of money as if its plucked from a tree.....
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-07-15, 23:05

opeyemi2012 wrote:
santa My name is Badiru Abdullateef Opeyemi, i have been online since 2002 searching for how to make money online......i have been a victim of many scam websites...but thank God today that i still have hope that i will make it in life even on internet......Some Nigerian nowadays are looking for a place where to make Huge money!!! instantly with high risk..... i wonder how? people had been scam online because they wanted to make fast money.......My fellow Nigerian if you know you want to make money to finance yourself and settle your needs please you can follow me.....But if you know you wanted to make Fast Million of $$$ in one week please leave this page at once!!!
You too can make $50 or $30 per day as i make it.......I played some certain games online with one of the best Bookmaker Company in United Kingdom......I make $30 or $50 per day....then within 30 days i realized $1500 in my account....... I used to withdraw and cash my money at any ATM Machine with my Visa Prepaid card.........
I guarantee you of making $50 per day if you follow my method and step by step guide....We will make your first $50 when starting the training........
No sending manual...you have to come to my location for one day training, i will personally teach you myself, i will shows you everything then you will be glad as i am........
Remember to come along with your $60 ready in your Visa card, your laptop because i will download the software of yours into your laptop, only you will have access to it whenever you want to play............
Training fee:#20,000.....
I guarantee you 100% that you will make $50 per day without loosing anything.....if you are not making it please forward me to EFCC Or Police to arrest me.....
If you are not satisfying after the training you may ask for your money and i will return your money back to you.....
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 07039174785......
I AM AVAILABLE ANY TIME.....WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CALL ME NOW!!!
tales by moonlight.i pity those that'll fall 4 ur obvious SCAM
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-07-15, 23:18

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Zeetry
Novice
Novice

Sex : F

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-08-02, 06:20

Ere osupa
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-08-02, 06:32

chai...see official 419.....if na true make we see uur Face clearly nah....m0in dis guys fink say we b Mugus.....u are making it in Dollas and u are here requestin 4 #20,000 can u see ur life.....hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
mufasa56
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-10-01, 15:27

Hello,
What exactly is the topic of your concept, I am not asking you to share everything but if your concept is genuine then i think you should share the topic else IT IS CAPITAL SCAM. so proof your self.
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty2012-10-01, 16:47

I believe to the extent of how the noble members of this family have broaden their scope of knowledge, there is no way we will fall for any kind of scam.
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?   HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...? Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW BADIRU OPEYEMI USED TO MAKE $30 OR $50 PER DAY...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naija Talk community :: General :: Online Business-
Jump to: