Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?

Go down 
+9
lawal012000
SmartMobility
chelski
bejs
Kay2cee
chemistvictor
Sensicut07
Gmailer
Ashawo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty
PostSubject: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 07:55

abeg make una follow explain cuz i neva hear dis one b4 upon say i don enter dis programming ting 4 a long tym now
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 08:08

Different scientific and horror films have shown that anything is possible.
How is it possible for voice to remote doors, and electronics? How is it possible for drones to fly unmaned? How is it possible for me to be chatting, contributing on ntcguys? Science is pure evil. The pioneers of mordern technologies, research shows they belonged to same cult group Isaac Newton, and faraday belonged. We live in in the world of unknown my brother. Those who know it, know it!
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 08:10

Devils ruling the world
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 08:49

in many ways! 2go can kill oooooo ....ask me how?
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 08:52

There is nothing impossible
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 09:06

number one way is if you 2go while trying to cross d highway!

number two way if you 2go on Okada enroute Mile2 from Oshodi!

Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 11:16

Gmailer wrote:
How is it possible for voice to remote doors, and electronics? How is it possible for drones to fly unmaned? How is it possible for me to be chatting, contributing on ntcguys? Science is pure evil. The pioneers of mordern technologies, research shows they belonged to same cult group Isaac Newton, and faraday belonged. We live in in the world of unknown my brother. Those who know it, know it!
thats all
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 11:36

Gmailer wrote:

science is not pure evil my guy. go to school and learn the basics of how everything works and u will not find it so magical. all the peeps u mentioned are all highly learned men who through many years of research and hard work came up with all the things they were able to invent. science unveils the nature of the things around one to him for the person through hardwork to come up with the best way to utilize it. the problem with africans is that we are too lazy to learn about the things around us and know how to manitpulate it to our benefietl. we blame everything on spirits. no wonder we even import common tooth picks from asia into africa. all these dongles and co. are manufactured by teenagers in china as toys but when it gets to africa it turns into gold. africa is always behind other continents bcos of our colomentality. whilst others are pushing money into research and education we will be here calling them devils and still using their products. don't get me wrong there are other higher beings, but its not everything that one attribute to spirits.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 11:38

chemistvictor wrote:
number one way is if you 2go while trying to cross d highway!

number two way if you 2go on Okada enroute Mile2 from Oshodi!

dude u r very funny
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 11:58

bejs wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

science is not pure evil my guy. go to school and learn the basics of how everything works and u will not find it so magical. all the peeps u mentioned are all highly learned men who through many years of research and hard work came up with all the things they were able to invent. science unveils the nature of the things around one to him for the person through hardwork to come up with the best way to utilize it. the problem with africans is that we are too lazy to learn about the things around us and know how to manitpulate it to our benefietl. we blame everything on spirits. no wonder we even import common tooth picks from asia into africa. all these dongles and co. are manufactured by teenagers in china as toys but when it gets to africa it turns into gold. africa is always behind other continents bcos of our colomentality. whilst others are pushing money into research and education we will be here calling them devils and still using their products. don't get me wrong there are other higher beings, but its not everything that one attribute to spirits.
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 12:21

bejs wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

i second u bro. but 'science', 'science' has a ghost side ooo
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 12:32

Is simple it happened in Kano couples died after just becoming friends via facebook

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/163487-death-of-facebook-friends-sparks-panic-in-kano-

So i guess there is nothing impossible Idea
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 13:37

bejs you are very funny mehn! You dont know how things operate in this world. There is an order, and machineries must be put in place to match up with the order in order to confront the highest ORDER. I wont hammer much on that! My primary up to tertiary institution days have been about science and engineering. . . I wont say much about that. Just wait till when the unknown will be unvailed!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 13:37

bejs you are very funny mehn! You dont know how things operate in this world. There is an order, and machineries must be put in place to match up with the order in order to confront the highest ORDER. I wont hammer much on that! My primary up to tertiary institution days have been about science and engineering. . . I wont say much about that. Just wait till when the unknown will be unvailed!
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 13:46

Wonderful things never end.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 21:30

abegi dis one na lie
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-17, 22:01

watch 1000ways to die on sonymax, and u will realize say e fit kill.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-18, 07:46

Wondr shal nvr end.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-18, 11:47

abou1 wrote:
watch 1000ways to die on sonymax, and u will realize say e fit kill.
thats a movie
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-18, 18:56

yeah,a movie dat simulate reality.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-18, 20:10

abou1 wrote:
yeah,a movie dat simulate reality.
but not actually a reality
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 04:57

Nw old story
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 06:25

old one
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 08:09

2ruly peeps want die
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 08:21

i dont think so
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 08:26

Fucked up thread
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 08:41

may be
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 14:44

Fuck up thread? I dont think so sir! If you cant create one, dont condemn one.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 15:06

Gmailer wrote:
Fuck up thread? I dont think so sir! If you cant create one, dont condemn one.
well said
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 19:29

Sry bro
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty2012-07-19, 21:54

let bygones be bygones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?   How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is it possible 4 2go 2 kil person?
Page 1 of 1