Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paired Avatar 2 official thread

Go down 
+120
epiphany
compaq
iyemik
nelprince
bobotejay
deeplo
bruce4coo
ARISEKOLADE
anthonia84
nomade
weekpzva
Safex
Rondy
muggy
donfolex
sanobi1
austin kofi boakye
Ceazer
steveakins
Royal66
emptyfish
topycrown
rhoneygate
Wiz1
jossy4k
yaw7x
medallist4real@yahoo.com
Ibaku
Niyi070
mozeeb
sunnyga
wallyjohnny
duallink
lawalahmed
omotofine
yandj
cycluse
Zeetry
chopup
moyosire
walukoe
ojasope
jostunde
triumphant
boe
exga
ekkywolex
step
tido
mayo4gem
thunder74
Precious4luv
d-link
neyobounty
Segzykay
arike2011
Ameen
D REAL MAN
twizy07
Drdanskills
Baloteli
kazeem56
Gbengajosephp
Jerryk
world richest
asif
asa1964
adex70
Gmailer
360man
geefivez
fc bonsai
Olybra
Alicky
Losaries
number7
momand kenven
Yungmo11
brothaken
Fred007
Awai
abou1
Don1
dennis otu
Unic
Lordomasia
chakofree
LMT
Nalerigu
Americas_man
victormog
Aaliyah123
kinmen2004
haywhy02
BoscoGh
microsat
Fishegg45
sunnybless
otiamoney
Freeboy
Kay2cee
Oliver Obekpa
lawal012000
easy
geenak2011
obodo
helnkay
adewoyin
obinabo.urch
blessonic06
SmartMobility
ibadek
Emmykwel
flyspine
yemiola
omaba1
bejs
Stevolat
bonchi
124 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-07-29, 23:56

First topic message reminder :

GOODNIGHT BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!

Last edited by bonchi on 2012-08-02, 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34

AuthorMessage
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 18:22

Jerryk wrote:
Not yet
It will be wait till 2moro
u min it's down
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 18:25

new cable is back... am flexing wit France vs Japan right now
Back to top Go down
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 18:25

Patient dogs 4 dis generation no dey eat any bone oooo...SHINE UR EYEZ
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 18:58

obinabo.urch wrote:
Patient dogs 4 dis generation no dey eat any bone oooo...SHINE UR EYEZ
my guy patient dog dies of hunger dis dayz ooo. I don talk my own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 19:31

for those that order cable from me,pls kindly bear with me,sorry for the delay.your cable will get to u by 2morro.

@emmyjones,u will get ur goods by tommoro,sorry 4 for everything
Back to top Go down
sunnybless
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 21:24

whats the difference betwen the original cable and the fake!
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 21:35

the diff is they are d same just the chinko milking on our desperation to watch paytv for free. Even wit the new wire d channels are gone (scrambled)
Back to top Go down
weekpzva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 21:49

why shd the chincos take us for a football,they are tossing us on every corner and we agree.Today is pair yo dog,tomorrow new cable,then new software then...
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 21:53

do u have a choice
Back to top Go down
deeplo
Amateur
Amateur
deeplo

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 21:58

weekpzva wrote:
why shd the chincos take us for a football,they are tossing us on every corner and we agree.Today is pair yo dog,tomorrow new cable,then new software then...
this cant stop as long as we desire foreign sports n programme we shall continue to be chinko project pet
Back to top Go down
nelprince
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 21:59

I guess those using the HD-TECH cccam account will by now know that their server is off. It started Friday 29th July. Server went off. And when it came back some account wasn’t working. When we try to find out why. One of their sales representative(Rola) came up with the story that the accounts which are not working was due to the account being shared on two different receiver, which was a lie. Because my account was included and my account has been on one receiver ever since I bought. We insisted for them to put the accounts back on. But they never did.

Then all sudden on Sunday 5th August, the server went off again. And now the news coming from their office is that they are not putting the server back on because they have been attacked and they don’t know how to go about it to bring it back again. So we should now buy their dongle because that one can’t be attacked. Well that’s not true because one month ago they said the same thing and even told us to buy the HD account. Anybody who is planning to buy their dongle (strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta) or their IC should not buy it. Because that will also go off the same way avatar went off. Also don’t buy the RS232 data cable from avatar. The Avatar company and HD-TECH use to be the same company, Before they got divided. This company’s work together and also works hand in hand with Dsthieves. Their account goes off at the sometime.

So if you are planning on buy their decoders (orton x403HDPVR or TECH-X9HD wifi decoder).Think twice. They takes us to be fools and think they can trick us into buying whatever foolish thing they bring into the market.
We have good cccam servers here in Ghana and Nigeria. This server gives you all the dsthieves channels, where as these Chinese servers only give u 114 dsthieves channels. The Chinese server also goes off when you are in the middle of enjoying your program or when a good program is about to start. It is about time we stick to what we have on our continent rather than this Chinese people.

Below are some emails sent to me by Rola. She is a sales person at HD-TECH.

Few Days after they try to put it off
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:46 AM
Subject: FW: The good news for you!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Tell you a good news,now our company allow to sell 6000pcs more or less IC to africa market.
But pls note that this is the last time to sell the IC to you.

And we have the prompt goods of strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta.

In addition,we have produced one new item of TECH-X9HD wifi decoder.this item can support
3G wifi,fixed IP,And wireless internet.and 2G/3G SIM CARD.

they can open the encrypt channels as follows:

HD&SD DSTV(142pcs)+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique(90pcs)+SD Mytv(22pcs)+HD&SD Al jac sport(12pcs)

So if any demand of it,pls contact me in time.

B.R

Rola

After the server went off on Sunday 5th August
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:49 AM
Subject: RE:The issue of the IC for making the old AVATAR2 Dongle working again!!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Your hands AVATAR2 Dongle has stop,well,you can buy the IC from us,we can make the AVATAR2 Dongle for working one year again,and watching HD DSTV channels.even working stable.the price according to your target QTY.we can teach you how to channge the IC and the instruciton for your reference.

But even you buy the RS232 data cable,it just the cheat you,actualy,the RS232 data cable has no any useful.even they make your avatar2 dongle working again,it also will stop at any time,as it is still use W3A.

So if you trust me,you can buy the IC from us,we have made the Old AVATAR2 Dongle for working again.you can check it in your market.

B.R

Rola
Back to top Go down
weekpzva
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 22:08

and they decide when to stop the dongle and demand more money and we will obey.How different are we from the slave trade?
Back to top Go down
iyemik
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 22:11

Nor be small speech oooo....
Back to top Go down
blessonic06
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-06, 23:53

So, which way forward...
Back to top Go down
nomade
Amateur
Amateur
nomade

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 00:05

nelprince wrote:
I guess those using the HD-TECH cccam account will by now know that their server is off. It started Friday 29th July. Server went off. And when it came back some account wasn’t working. When we try to find out why. One of their sales representative(Rola) came up with the story that the accounts which are not working was due to the account being shared on two different receiver, which was a lie. Because my account was included and my account has been on one receiver ever since I bought. We insisted for them to put the accounts back on. But they never did.

Then all sudden on Sunday 5th August, the server went off again. And now the news coming from their office is that they are not putting the server back on because they have been attacked and they don’t know how to go about it to bring it back again. So we should now buy their dongle because that one can’t be attacked. Well that’s not true because one month ago they said the same thing and even told us to buy the HD account. Anybody who is planning to buy their dongle (strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta) or their IC should not buy it. Because that will also go off the same way avatar went off. Also don’t buy the RS232 data cable from avatar. The Avatar company and HD-TECH use to be the same company, Before they got divided. This company’s work together and also works hand in hand with Dsthieves. Their account goes off at the sometime.

So if you are planning on buy their decoders (orton x403HDPVR or TECH-X9HD wifi decoder).Think twice. They takes us to be fools and think they can trick us into buying whatever foolish thing they bring into the market.
We have good cccam servers here in Ghana and Nigeria. This server gives you all the dsthieves channels, where as these Chinese servers only give u 114 dsthieves channels. The Chinese server also goes off when you are in the middle of enjoying your program or when a good program is about to start. It is about time we stick to what we have on our continent rather than this Chinese people.

Below are some emails sent to me by Rola. She is a sales person at HD-TECH.

Few Days after they try to put it off
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 9:46 AM
Subject: FW: The good news for you!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Tell you a good news,now our company allow to sell 6000pcs more or less IC to africa market.
But pls note that this is the last time to sell the IC to you.

And we have the prompt goods of strong 5000fta and Orton x79fta.

In addition,we have produced one new item of TECH-X9HD wifi decoder.this item can support
3G wifi,fixed IP,And wireless internet.and 2G/3G SIM CARD.

they can open the encrypt channels as follows:

HD&SD DSTV(142pcs)+HD&SD CanalSat Afrique(90pcs)+SD Mytv(22pcs)+HD&SD Al jac sport(12pcs)

So if any demand of it,pls contact me in time.

B.R

Rola

After the server went off on Sunday 5th August
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:49 AM
Subject: RE:The issue of the IC for making the old AVATAR2 Dongle working again!!!!
Dear Everyone Boss,

Your hands AVATAR2 Dongle has stop,well,you can buy the IC from us,we can make the AVATAR2 Dongle for working one year again,and watching HD DSTV channels.even working stable.the price according to your target QTY.we can teach you how to channge the IC and the instruciton for your reference.

But even you buy the RS232 data cable,it just the cheat you,actualy,the RS232 data cable has no any useful.even they make your avatar2 dongle working again,it also will stop at any time,as it is still use W3A.

So if you trust me,you can buy the IC from us,we have made the Old AVATAR2 Dongle for working again.you can check it in your market.

B.R

Rola

You right my brother, nelprince

This viper Rola Shen is a real scam: This is a snake whose name changes every scam: She has several names, for you, it's Rola Shen, for me, this is Janis, for another, is hddstv, Luobox, Lin....

She made ​​the move to cover their tracks and pluck the most African of possible scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 00:59

Some men see things as they are, and say, "Why?" Still others dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?" However, we can try many ways to get rid of darkness, but none is as effective as simply increasing the light.
Back to top Go down
nelprince
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 01:02

blessonic06 wrote:
So, which way forward...

The way forward is still cccam and Newcamd. but the servers should be servers from African and not from China..
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 01:15

yes, we have to patronise indegenous cccams.
Back to top Go down
twizy07
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 01:20

Greetings ppl pls how much does dis cable go for I will like to get on.

Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 03:54

nelprince wrote:
blessonic06 wrote:
So, which way forward...

The way forward is still cccam and Newcamd. but the servers should be servers from African and not from China..

Hemmmmmm!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 04:04

helnkay wrote:
nelprince wrote:
blessonic06 wrote:
So, which way forward...

Hemmmmmm!
dz ur hemmmmm again, i av warn u b4 ryt? Admin tak note.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 04:14

sunnybless wrote:
cable is offline some1 confirm
lolz, cable ke, d company wahala 3much jor, dongle wil soon break som guyz heart, africa cccam z much beta dan eva. Tak note of diz.
Back to top Go down
asif
Senior
Senior

Sex : asif

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 04:40

pired is on from last night 6.15pm till now
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 04:46

asif wrote:
pired is on from last night 6.15pm till now

Yeah, u are right, am also watching it now.
Back to top Go down
victormog
Novice
Novice
victormog

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 05:20

good news guy avatar is back with the old cable
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 05:24

victormog wrote:

How sure A̶̲̥̅rε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊, let me try it.
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 05:57

victormog wrote:

Is not working guy, though Ȋ̝̊̅̄ don't know how U̶̲̥̅̊ did ur own, but mine isn't working.
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 07:00

Another beautiful day!!!
Back to top Go down
kinmen2004
Amateur
Amateur
kinmen2004

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 07:01

victormog wrote:

that kind of info is good o,hen
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 07:20

kinmen2004 wrote:
victormog wrote:

The info is sweet †Φ hear but isn't true cos mine is not working, someone should pls confirm this too.
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 07:41

Morin all i tried it not workin
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 08:07

helnkay wrote:
kinmen2004 wrote:
victormog wrote:

The info is sweet †Φ hear but isn't true cos mine is not working, someone should pls confirm this too.
guys stop fooling ur self avatar-2 is not working with old cable only 007 that is working with the old cable even it working presently now.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 08:12

Hehehehehehehehehehe somebody just decides to post sometin unverified just to get attention and u u al bother urself wit dat. Lol pple and shortcut.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 08:31

good morning everyone. 007 well said! I was wondering why people write these things even if it is not to traumatize the other
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 09:27

Beware! Beware!! Beware!!! Avatar rs232 cable is nw rampant. Dont be a victim. If ur own cable is nt stable their is tendency it could be fake.
Back to top Go down
Baloteli
Novice
Novice
Baloteli

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 09:29

But the chin cos promise that it will not be tampered.....
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 09:30

obodo wrote:
helnkay wrote:
kinmen2004 wrote:
victormog wrote:

guys stop fooling ur self avatar-2 is not working with old cable only 007 that is working with the old cable even it working presently now.

The guy fool himself anyway cos Ȋ̝̊̅̄ quickly checked it if he is right....
Back to top Go down
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 09:38

Y pple go dey carry false alarm 4 dis thread.....some r jst kill-joys...saddist
Back to top Go down
sunnybless
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 10:15

so even the almighty new cable is going off and on, nawah ooo! Chincos assured/gauranteed stability for 6 months. 6 mnths indeed!
Back to top Go down
exga
Amateur
Amateur
exga

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 10:27

Neva trust nobody.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 12:08

exga wrote:
Neva trust nobody.
even Ntc guys abi? Why u com here? Lolz
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 12:50

I am the only person that makes avatar to work with the old cable,dont ask me how cause i wont tell you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 13:20

Kay2cee wrote:
I am the only person that makes avatar to work with the old cable,dont ask me how cause i wont tell you.

u av already concluded not to tell us why do u posted it...............Adaje ni Adaku o
Back to top Go down
step
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 14:10

i need 007 sw can someone be of help.
Back to top Go down
Gbengajosephp
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 14:17

Kaycee, you are on the path of becoming our hero if you help us with your discovery. Though an African man don't care about being an hero, but you can be one today.
Back to top Go down
step
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: 007 sw   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 14:26

guys i need 007 sw please can anyone here be of help Sad Shocked
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 14:27

Gbengajosephp wrote:
Kaycee, you are on the path of becoming our hero if you help us with your discovery. Though an African man don't care about being an hero, but you can be one today.

u are right, he is going to be our hero not only that he will be hero in all naija forum.
Back to top Go down
step
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 14:32

guys i need 007 sw please can anyone here be of help
Back to top Go down
BoscoGh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 14:57

helnkay wrote:
Gbengajosephp wrote:

u are right, he is going to be our hero not only that he will be hero in all naija forum.

Hero? I doubt. There is hardly a SELFISH person that becomes a hero in anything.
Back to top Go down
step
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: continue this ru.........sh forum or close it   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty2012-08-07, 15:06

personally i dont understand this forum. is it made for some set of people or some people who call themselves guru you dont know that all this things we are talking about somebody did them gave them to you thats why you too could have it. not that you guys can make or develop something or a product then somebody go dey do like God nonsense. no give nemesis go soon catch up with all of una. na play una call am abi you just wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paired Avatar 2 official thread   Paired Avatar 2 official thread - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paired Avatar 2 official thread
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next