Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD

Go down 
+6
obodo
Kay2cee
obinabo.urch
Gmailer
Drdanskills
Gbengajosephp
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gbengajosephp
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty
PostSubject: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-25, 19:12

Some will like to know how to change their dongle ic. Teaching those who don't know how to do it themselves is better.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-25, 19:27

Very funny, have u ever changed an IC before? The art of electronics/electrical engineering is not taught to a complete novice by proxy. If u need to learn den contact someone close to u who knows how. Instead of condeming ur ic.

Last edited by Drdanskills on 2012-08-25, 20:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-25, 19:59

I just pray make una no take your hand kill your dog by yourself. I am not an electrical engineer, and I would never attempt doing thier jobs. Contact bola yeni, obviouschild, obodo, zuby etc... These are certified electronics engineer. Just limit yourself to software installation for now. Okay?
Back to top Go down
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-25, 21:22

C free burnin/fryin of dogs ooooo
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-25, 22:09

My brother there is no harm in trial,just give it a try and belive me you will end up killing you box and when you do dont be afriad just halla me and your box will come back to life.But dont forget that i wont do that for free.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-25, 22:17

you guys are very funny man.....let them just try and see.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-26, 00:47

i think the guy won learn some electronics.
Back to top Go down
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-26, 01:41

Den he shld stat wit rechargeable lanterns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-26, 02:36

How can somebody that didn't know how to handle soldering iron change a micro processing ic?

Maybe u want to do some experimental with ur box,not costly this time
Back to top Go down
jeeqer
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-26, 06:10

obviouschild wrote:
How can somebody that didn't know how to handle soldering iron change a micro processing ic?

Maybe u want to do some experimental with ur box,not costly this time
Point of correction, the IC is not a processing IC, but rather an EEPROM IC 8pin SOIC
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-26, 10:06

hmmm... this is the work of an electronics engineer. removing and replacing of i.c is something that cant be taught theoritically very well and understood.... it needs to be taught practically
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-26, 11:18

i can c some are on da way of distroying thier gadget
Back to top Go down
obinabo.urch
Senior
Senior
obinabo.urch

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-26, 17:03

Its all bout mind pple....if u ve d mind ride on....coz as 4 mi...i aint tryin it
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-26, 21:14

obinabo.urch wrote:
Den he shld stat wit rechargeable lanterns
funny dude
Back to top Go down
jeeqer
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty2012-08-26, 21:49

if i may suggest changing the IC is not our issue, but putting the new serial number on the IC.
somebody should please do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD   CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

CHANGING THE IC YOURSELF THREAD
Page 1 of 1