Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best MTN Package that never advertize in public

Go down 
+8
hybayodedavid2
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
jostunde
helnkay
ekinze
Songod
Don1
lawalahmed
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty
PostSubject: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 13:00

## Let us milk this greedy people call Empty Hen (MTN) ##

Did you know how many Packages MTN have ? 10, Nope...

If you check their website they only Listed 10 but they have 11, So which package is the

last one and why is not listed (You will never see MTN advertise it on Tv or Radio even on

Paper, you will only see it if you turn your phone cell info. ON which primary meant to

broad-cast environment location) ?

MTN Booster Monthly....Listed
MTN Booster Weekly.....Listed
MTN Smooth Talk........Listed
MTN PayGo..............Listed
MTN Pulse..............Listed
MTN Family & Friends...Listed
MTN Super Saver Prepaid...Listed
MTN Super Saver Postpaid...Listed
MTN TalkOn.............Listed
MTN Happy Hour.........Listed
?????..................Never

Answer: MTN Zone, Is not listed because they dont want you to migrate to this package is

also the cheapest in all their package(s).

They intoduce this package for over 4 yrs now since 2008, it was introduce then to defy

Etisalat home Zone.

This service according to MTN will help subscribers get the best of the money they spend on

calls plus know the discounts given to them as most people (including me) complain of high

charges made on our lines after making calls. This may now become a history with the MTN

Zone!

With MTN Zone you can enjoy amazing discounts up to 99%, no hidden charges attached, no

deposits needed, and most interesting is that your phone shows you how much you pay before

dialling a number! Isn't that wonderful seeing how much you will be charged on a call you

have not made?

How to enjoy MTN Zone

First you will need to turn on the Cell Broadcast feature on your phone, then migrate to MTN

Zone by dialling *135*1# (Once you turn on your cell info. this code will come up)

To make this easier for you, I have listed the different directions for setting up Cell

Broadcast features of several brands of phones, courtesy of MTN. Check your phone settings

below:

Nokia
1. Select "Settings" on Menu
2. Select "Display Settings"
3. Select "Cell info Display"
4. Select "On"

Samsung
1. Select "Text messages" on Message Menu
2. Select "Recieved" then select
3. Select "Enable" then Ok
4. Select "Channel List" then select
5. Select "Add Channel"
6. Under "ID Channel" enter 50 then Ok
7. Under "Channel Title" enter "zone" then Ok

LG
1. Select "Message" on Menu
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select "Info Messages"
4. Select "Recieve" and then select "YES"

Sony Ericsson
1. Select "Settings" on Menu
2. Select "Display Settings"
3. Select "Cell info Display"
4. Select "On"

Huawei
1. Select 'Messages" on Menu
2. Select "Broadcast Messages"
3. Select "Service Status" then press ON
4. Select "ON"
5. Add channel 50
6. Select "Messages" on Menu
7. Select "Broadcast Messages"
8. Select "Topics"
9. Select "Add Topics"
10. Under "Topic Id" enter 50 and enter name to "MTNZone"

BlackBerry
1. Select 'Options" on Main Menu
2. Select "Advanced Options"
3. Select "Cell Broadcast Settings" then
4. change the Cell Broadcasting Service field to ON
5. Perform one of the following actions:

If a cell broadcast channel appears on the screen, select the check box beside the

channel
If a cell broadcast channel does not appear on the screen, highlight the Empty field,

then press the "Menu" key then click "Add Channel". Type the channel ID 50 and a name

("MTNZONE"). Click OK

6. Select the check box beside a language
7. Press the "Menu" key, Click "Save"

You are done with the setting up of the Cell Broadcast Feature of your phone, now dial

*133*1# to migrate to MTN Zone. You will recieve an instant message to comfirm your

migration.

From now on, once you dial a number you will see a message on your phone screen display
"You will be charged at xxkobo/sec"

*****With this package, you can now make calls as low as 1kobo/sec, depend on current

discount that appear on your phone screen (most times, i make call when i see 4k/s which is

just N2.40k per minute!)*****
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 13:39

...like you rightly said,its been around for a while now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 15:13

Hope this work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 15:14

Hope this work
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 15:31

obviouschild wrote:
Hope this work

I Never post what i don't use here before, it work best with Nokia and Sony Ericsson phone ...
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 15:57

mtn zone is making use of channel 50 of cell broadcast
Back to top Go down
ekinze
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 16:18

Yeah! you are right
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 18:29

When i set it up on my LG phone, my phone started showing:" Flexi 10% off dial *135*1#" & it change to 20% sometimes. Does it mean i should be making call when it change to 20% or what?
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 23:19

yea, working perfectly
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 23:33

obviouschild wrote:
Hope this work
It has been working almost about 5 yrs
Back to top Go down
jostunde
Senior
Senior
jostunde

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 23:38

Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Hope this work
It has been working
almost about 5 yrs

Austine how u dry?
Back to top Go down
hybayodedavid2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-18, 23:39

Infact, mtn talk zone is d best for now,I've been using it for d past 1month an Half.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-19, 06:41

helnkay wrote:
When i set it up on my LG phone, my phone started showing:" Flexi 10% off dial *135*1#" & it change to 20% sometimes. Does it mean i should be making call when it change to 20% or what?

The percentage show is the discount given to u by Empty Hen, just take advantage of best discount...if u are using Nokia or Ericksson u will see ur charges in kobo instead of discount ( Percentage)..

Just wait for best discount before u make that call...
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-19, 09:18

lawalahmed wrote:
helnkay wrote:

The percentage show is the discount given to u by Empty Hen, just take advantage of best discount...if u are using Nokia or Ericksson u will see ur charges in kobo instead of discount ( Percentage)..

Thank u bro
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-19, 10:18

lawalahmed wrote:
helnkay wrote:

...yh..like on BB...highest 20k/sec...the best deal i've ever gotten is 4k/sec...and this happens mostly when you're in the area where u activated the bundle...hence the name "mtn Zone"...
Back to top Go down
sunnybless
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-19, 10:40

Mtn Zone with 3G phone is the best. You get added discount!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-27, 16:08

Don1 wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
helnkay wrote:

...yh..like on BB...highest 20k/sec...the best deal i've ever gotten is 4k/sec...and this happens mostly when you're in the area where u activated the bundle...hence the name "mtn Zone"...

tHE BEST I EvEr GOT iS ZeRO kOBO!
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-27, 16:13

O.k i just notice this, if you are using Symbian Phone (Biz Phone) e.g Nokia E71 u need to change your Network mode to GSM only from dual setting (UMTS and GSM, normal default setting from manufacturer) or else Cell info. will never work on your phone, since Nigeria network does not support both at a go.
Back to top Go down
step
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-27, 17:34

i tried putting in the code on my Nokia but they are saying something else YOUR REQUEST WAS INVALID. IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE *131*NUMBER# OR *131*SMS NUMBER*NUMBER# this is the message i get what should i do please help me out
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-27, 17:44

step wrote:
i tried putting in the code on my Nokia but they are saying something else YOUR REQUEST WAS INVALID. IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE *131*NUMBER# OR *131*SMS NUMBER*NUMBER# this is the message i get what should i do please help me out
lawal did a mistak dr. Wen he mention sumtin lik dz 'now dial *133*1# to migrate to MTN Zone. You will recieve an instant message to comfirm your migration.' it shld b lik dz *135*1# ok. Hope u dig dat?
Back to top Go down
step
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-27, 17:52

yeah thanks
Back to top Go down
Remmyjex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-27, 22:24

Nite al
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty2012-09-30, 11:32

@Fishegg45,

Thanks for your response on my behalf but i never made mistake on the code....check it from first post, i wrote *135*1# for converting code..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best MTN Package that never advertize in public   Best MTN Package that never advertize in public Empty

Back to top Go down

Best MTN Package that never advertize in public
Page 1 of 1