Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!

Go down 
+12
papanimako
killerbill7
Segzykay
John bull
ikbright4real
hibeeke
Stevolat
aduagba
blessonic06
Don1
microsat
Drdanskills
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-05, 22:59

This is terribly sad news for three University of Port Harcourt students named Ugonna, Aladdin and Chidiaka who were this morning badly beaten and burnt alive by indigenes of Aluu community for allegedly stealing phones and laptops in an off campus hostel.

bad boys

bad boys

bad boys

Instead of calling the police and getting them arrested, these people put tyres over the heads of these students who were not armed and burnt them.

Then they took pictures, filmed it and spread it around. This happened today in Port Harcout. We are gradually losing our humanity in this country. The boys were all in their early 20s, all due to "peer pressure"!!! affraid affraid scratch scratch Tragic!!!
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-05, 23:43

why jungle justice...... this is unfair
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-06, 07:04

...Tragic...and people just stood by...referin to the pictures...na wa o...
Back to top Go down
blessonic06
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-06, 07:31

Jungle Justice is absolutely unacceptable but as the saying goes: Prevention is Better than Cure. Avoid bad company and crime.
Back to top Go down
aduagba
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-06, 13:50

This is barbaric, you don't kill someone for stealing phones and laptops. if it was their children could they have melted same punishment on them.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-06, 14:23

This act is totaly evil &uncalld 4,takin law in2 ur hands wen dia's police statn around d town.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-06, 14:23

Terrible, disheartening.
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-07, 10:30

Its really a pity but I think they deserved what they got
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-07, 13:23

ikbright4real wrote:
Its really a pity but I think they deserved what they got
...really???...seriously???...we ought to be civil in our dealings...If your relative was one of the boys...would you feel the same way???...well we are not to judge anyone...the indigenes should have taken em to the police after beating them up...these indigenes where Unis and polys are located always seem to forget that without students and these schools, their villages would be decades behind in civilization...indigenes have always been known to mistreat students wether they deserve it or not...
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-07, 13:29

...Besides...the reason why the civilized world ensures that a suspect is "not guilty until proven guilty" is so that the posibility of innocense can be fully exploited...that way...the innocent can be vindicated...but hasty judgements are passed...I'M NOT TRYNA SAY THE BOY ARE OR ARE NOT GUILTY...but we shouldn't take laws into our hands...
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-07, 15:57

When I watched d video I was totally sick in my heart! Its painful when having an encounter with a thief, also the kind of country we live in whereby d law of the land is being manipulated for the rich, but still, after thoroughly beaten they should ve been handed over to the police to let the law take its course.
Pls don't ask me for the video cos its VERY BARBARIC!
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-07, 23:23

i'm stil in shock
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-08, 20:32

Latest info reaching our info-desk:

The brutal murder of the Four students of the University of Port Harcourt has become a
major source of worry to many Nigerians who feel that human lives have no value as far as
the country is concerned.
Since the incident, many people have advocated for the immediate arrest of those behind the
heinous act and possibly charge them if found guilty. While some have continued to advocate
for death sentence, others advocate for life imprisonment.
However, Daily Post investigation reveals that none of the four murdered students was involved
in robbery or any kind of pilfering. Our correspondent spoke with an anonymous colleague of
the late Llyod and Ugo whom he said were aspiring musicians and his colleagues.
It was gathered from the source that Ugo and Lloyd were cousins. Someone was indebted to
Ugo around the community and had vowed not to pay. Ugo who was popularly known as Tipsy
had gone to meet with a fearless University guy (name-withheld) to help them track the debtor
who had been on the run. The guy who was feared by many in the school had accepted to
accompany his friends to get the debtor tracked down and get his own percentage of the
money. They were joined by their room mate, Chidiaka. On their way to the place, they met one
of their friends, Tekena, who knew nothing about the plan, and he joined, just for the hype as
it's normal with young boys of juvenile age.
They were actually 5 that got to the debtor's compound. Unknown to the other four, the
"Confra" guy who was contracted to intimidate the debtor just to get the money paid went with
a gun .When they got to the guy's house around 12am, fight ensued, as the debtor confronted
them. A next door neighbour, a woman started shouting on top of her voice, that they were
thieves, attracting other bad boys around the areas, whom they said were mainly "vickins", rival
cult group of the one on contract. They swung into action by tipping the vigilantee who
confronted the boys, referring to them as thieves. At the process of beating the boys, and while
they were trying to explain, the fifth 'guy',the cultist brought out his gun to scare the people,
and he escaped, leaving the rest four at the mercy of the villagers.
The explanation they tried to give fell on the community's deaf ears as the people insisted that
they must be killed. Another close friend of Ugo and Lloyd had reacted by calling on the
president to take action against those behind the murder of the four students. The young man
who had pleaded that his identity be kept secret said: "Mr President those 4 boys who were
killed at Aluu near Uniport were my young friends. I was their mentor. Two of them were
promising rappers and singers. I am forwarding their work ironically titled "ain't no love in the
city".
This story got to dailypost as an eyewitness account from the 5th boy who escaped. He
narrated this to Ugo and Lloyd's friend who has pleaded that his identity be kept secret.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 06:51

hmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 07:53

...See that???...for those who thought the boys deserved what they got...don't throw stones if you live in a glass house...cos it could happen to anyone...like that idiot (sugarbabe) on tweeter who was talking trash...well may their souls rest in peace...potentials wasted...but again that's 9ja for you...no value for life...
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 07:58

Let wait and see what our president will do about dis matter cos I believe he need to do some thing before it lead to civil war cos I no for sure that the students will revenge. Nigeria a country where cat do kill a dog!
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 08:05

Segzykay wrote:
Let wait and see what our president will do about dis matter cos I believe he need to do some thing before it lead to civil war cos I no for sure that the students will revenge. Nigeria a country where cat do kill a dog!
...something has to be done...I hope the prez stands up to meet expectations...I hope the issue doesn't just die...like the boys did...feels so sad...
Back to top Go down
killerbill7
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 11:07

We call this THEM SAY THEM SAY.... The truth is those boys are cult boys period...Any young man will know because this kind of incident happens all the time in campuses around the Country... You do not carry gun to a debtor's place to collect debt.... This is what the mafias do and guess what, it is ILLEGAL... Personally, I think they are now polishing the story because it has backfired and gained the attention of Nigerians... Now tell me why they do not want to name the 5th confirmed cultist who escaped. He should be held accountable, because he is the one, from the story, who carried a gun that led to the people calling them thieves. He is as responsible for the death of those boys, as much as the people who burned them....
Back to top Go down
papanimako
Amateur
Amateur
papanimako

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 11:26

God hve mercy on africa.
Back to top Go down
wallyjohnny
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 11:37

No matter what, they did not deserve to die like chickens.

it is very sad and unfortunate.

May the Lord Almighty deliver our blood thirsty nation.

Amen and Amen
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 11:43

killerbill7 wrote:
We call this THEM SAY THEM SAY.... The truth is those boys are cult boys period...Any young man will know because this kind of incident happens all the time in campuses around the Country... You do not carry gun to a debtor's place to collect debt.... This is what the mafias do and guess what, it is ILLEGAL... Personally, I think they are now polishing the story because it has backfired and gained the attention of Nigerians... Now tell me why they do not want to name the 5th confirmed cultist who escaped. He should be held accountable, because he is the one, from the story, who carried a gun that led to the people calling them thieves. He is as responsible for the death of those boys, as much as the people who burned them....
...if we call this "them say them say"...how is it you can authoritatively say that the boys were cultists???...were you there???...you can't just assume because a gun is involved...we all went to Uni...they could just be unfortunate...
Back to top Go down
wallyjohnny
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 12:12

The bible says, the hearts of men are desperately wicked, indeed ; we are in a wicked world.

Heinous and horrendous acts to mankind
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 16:38

arrest have started yesterday evening....they have arrest one one d Killer.....meanwhile since yesterday, student have stated rioting in Aluu community Burning Houses and Markets....amd D Vice Chancellor of d University Declear 7 days of mourning....may their Souls rest in Peace...
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 16:44

download link http://africangurus.com//index.php?PHPSESSID=228fa3831589db75103fa10cc314f0ff&topic=568.msg1090;wap2
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty2012-10-09, 19:14

In fact , the whole community of aluu should be burn down . The people there are inhuman, Vampires, evils, wicked and enemy of God and Nigeria. Let their dwellings be desolate this evil people. I can't stop crying watching this footage. Killing your own brother like animals and watching it.............. oh nigeria !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!   Mayhem in Port-Harcourt! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem in Port-Harcourt!
Page 1 of 1