Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion

Go down 
+17
fonky101
rajindia
TIOKIM
chrisghh
kouaho
carbo
pcKlinic
bonchi
donpee
rassoulsat
Suny11
Fishegg45
juve1983
michealblakky
ezinne
ak2012
djerbacccam
21 posters
AuthorMessage
djerbacccam
Novice
Novice
djerbacccam

Sex : male

Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty
PostSubject: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 00:54

C: naija-your-talk.sytes.net 23000 Naija1 your-talk

To

C: naija-your-talk.sytes.net 23000 Naija20 your-talk

###################### For All Info ########################
# DjerbaCCcam Server #
# Skype: djerbacccam #
# Full Package 1 Year = 120€ *** 6 Months = 60€ #
######################################################
Back to top Go down
ak2012
Novice
Novice

Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 01:00

Can I have a test before buying because what I know is that DSTV is not working
Back to top Go down
ezinne
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 02:02

is it in euro or pounds,i mean the price
Back to top Go down
djerbacccam
Novice
Novice
djerbacccam

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 02:07

i Working With euro
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 06:12

server not working for dstv. I have tested it
Back to top Go down
juve1983
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 07:26

This server is not working on any package nor CANALSAT 22°W, DSTV,MYTV,TOP TV. Only JSC is working on it. Please check it.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 07:56

michealblakky wrote:
server not working for dstv. I have tested it
som account ar wrkn on dstv while som ar nt. D1 am usin nw z wrkn on mytv,jsc and nss7.
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 16:09

Even top tv works?
Back to top Go down
rassoulsat
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 19:46

I have purchased an account from him today , he promised that DSTV, CANAL SAT REUNION , ZAP ANGOLA and PARABOLE REUNION would work but only some channel on CANAL SAT works freezes sometime. Now he is not replying on Skype to my messages. So beware guys I will keep you posted if anything new , just be careful !!!!
Back to top Go down
donpee
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-12, 23:06

your server is not ok my guy ..
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-13, 02:13

So so whahala
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
pcKlinic
Novice
Novice
pcKlinic

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-13, 10:19

rassoulsat wrote:
I have purchased an account from him today , he promised that DSTV, CANAL SAT REUNION , ZAP ANGOLA and PARABOLE REUNION would work but only some channel on CANAL SAT works freezes sometime. Now he is not replying on Skype to my messages. So beware guys I will keep you posted if anything new , just be careful !!!!

Good for you, I pity you not, I gave you a test line which you certify and you know is working very for more than two days yet you go and buy from a guy the whole forum know is a fraud.... Well may be bcos am not doing an aggressive marketing was the reason why. Well to me the CCCAM stuff is a hubby. Demand for refund and if he pay you back i will give you an acct free..... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
rassoulsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-13, 10:26

Canal SAT Reunion:-
working for most of the channels except (M6 SD ,M6 HD, Dorcel, Private Spice, XXL and some others)
Total 34 Channels working with intermittent freezing
PARABOLE most not working only 2 working is W9 and Antenne Reunion

DSTV Nothing working
ZAP ANGOLA Nothing working

Back to top Go down
rassoulsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-13, 10:31

pcKlinic wrote:
rassoulsat wrote:

Good for you, I pity you not, I gave you a test line which you certify and you know is working very for more than two days yet you go and buy from a guy the whole forum know is a fraud.... Well may be bcos am not doing an aggressive marketing was the reason why. Well to me the CCCAM stuff is a hubby. Demand for refund and if he pay you back i will give you an acct free..... lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hi PCKlinic, I did ask you for another test line after the DSTV problem everyone was facing you did not give it to me brother and the only one who gave me a working test line was Djerba and also remember that I asked you what are the channels that you offered and there was no canal sat Reunion and Parabole so it did not really suited me for the price you were asking brother. I will let Djerba sort out his technical problem and will keep all of you posted on how it does turn out.
Back to top Go down
rassoulsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-13, 19:19

UPDATE

Things are getting better :-
D$TV SD are opening although there are very frequent freezes
D$TV HD not opening at all

Parabole - More channels both SD and HD opening and fast (still many not working)
CANAL S@T Reunion - Seems a little bit faster and lesser freeze (just a few not working)

Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-13, 22:36

yes u are right

most SD d*tv channels are opening fast but freezing often. there is hope.
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-14, 00:15

rassoulsat wrote:
Canal SAT Reunion:-
working for most of the channels except (M6 SD ,M6 HD, Dorcel, Private Spice, XXL and some others)
Total 34 Channels working with intermittent freezing
PARABOLE most not working only 2 working is W9 and Antenne Reunion

DSTV Nothing working
ZAP ANGOLA Nothing working

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy all cccam user's need to be careful to pay cccam for now ,please stop cccam a/c for 1 year
the problem his not yet OK same people will not like it but is true .
Back to top Go down
chrisghh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: free dstv, zap   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-14, 03:48

I just saw these links but they are not working. Why waste time pasting links that do not work when it will spoil your record? Tell us the truth. People will pay if what they are paying for is true

djerbacccam wrote:

To

# DjerbaCCcam Server #
Back to top Go down
TIOKIM
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-25, 16:25

DJERBA CCCAM IS NOT A SCAM I BOUGHT AN ACCOUNT FROM HIM HIS SERVER IS BLAZZING WITH DSTV TRY HIM GUYZ
Back to top Go down
rassoulsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-25, 17:04

Hi all I got an account from him , some day it can be very good on DSTV some days it is not good at all too many freezes. I do not consider it up to now to be a reliable account . I have tested better CCCam before , I shall post my comments from time to time if it improves or get worse.
Back to top Go down
TIOKIM
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-10-25, 20:48

maybe check your network for me it only freezes maybe once and good news dstv on 68e is now working on his server tested and working
Back to top Go down
rajindia
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2012-12-21, 08:07

djerbacccam wrote:

To

# DjerbaCCcam Server #

are you still offering Canal parabole&reunion if yes, I am interested in that
Back to top Go down
fonky101
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2013-01-05, 10:14

djerbacccam wrote:

To

# DjerbaCCcam Server #

hello dude

do you always provide canalsat reunion and parabole reunion

plz send me pm plz

thx

my skype: fonky101
Back to top Go down
casimiros
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2013-04-06, 08:49

this man djerba cccam is not serious; his server is not working; no dstv , no nss7/ i send him 60 dollars and he give me cline line who work 5days for only nss7 and he cut the line; i can post here the receipt of the money that i send him by western union; ; don't give him your money; he is a thief man,
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2013-04-06, 08:52

2bad.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2013-04-06, 08:58

BUT WHY THE GUY JUST DEY SCAMMER PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM I THINK ITS TIME TO LOCK HIS THREAD COS WE DON'T TOLERATE NONSENSE HERE.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2013-04-06, 09:51

obodo wrote:
BUT WHY THE GUY JUST DEY SCAMMER PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM I THINK ITS TIME TO LOCK HIS THREAD COS WE DON'T TOLERATE NONSENSE HERE.
na wa for him ooooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty2013-04-06, 11:22

nawa ow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion   Free Server Dstv Full&Toptv&Canalsat Nss7&Mytv&Jsc+&Canal parabole&reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1