Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device

Go down 
+5
Roykay
realbadmanenerg
microsat
Kay2cee
donfolex
9 posters
AuthorMessage
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty
PostSubject: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 09:08

You are probably aware that airtel is at it again with a promo of subscribe for bcm for two months and get one month free.

It is equally a common knowledge that you can use airtel bis on all smart fones and pc without any cheat

Now get 3gb for just #2,800 as against #5,000 (90days validity) and use it on all your machines- ipad, iphones, galaxies- S2, S3, y; your htcs, nokia smart fones, your laptop using normal configuration on modems etc

simply text;

BCM3 to 440 and voila you will be enrolled for the bb subscription for the next 3months, you can use any fone to subscribe.

use *141*712*0# to confirm your 3gb and validity.

This offer is targeted to those already enjoying BCM or BSM to 440 i.e 1gb for #1,400 or #1,200.

By the way this was confirmed by me!!!

over and out!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 09:12

Am using it now.its real
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 09:16

Kay2cee wrote:
Am using it now.its real

good for you!!! enjoy
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 10:14

nice one
Back to top Go down
realbadmanenerg
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 10:16

donfolex wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
Am using it now.its real

good for you!!! enjoy

hi will dis work in uganda
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 14:43

Nice Info,Bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 16:21

realbadmanenerg wrote:
donfolex wrote:
Kay2cee wrote:
Am using it now.its real

good for you!!! enjoy

hi will dis work in uganda

No!!!
Back to top Go down
Janip2
Novice
Novice
Janip2

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 19:11

Srry for postin dis here.... Som1 shuld pls help me unlock my etisalat gaga Huawei u8180 |IME|: 35723 2042247062...THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 20:27

OVER AND OUT. I HAIL U, TANX 4 D INFO.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 21:41

Janip2 wrote:
Srry for postin dis here.... Som1 shuld pls help me unlock my etisalat gaga Huawei u8180 |IME|: 35723 2042247062...THANK YOU
U can do it urself, google dis software DC-Unlocker or dccrap unlocker. Install it on ur windows and use it to unlock ur modem. Very simple.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 22:28

Janip2 wrote:

Hmmm- your unlock code is 44565677- thou art now set free. But next time use google first!!!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-27, 22:42

NOT WORKING HERE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Janip2
Novice
Novice
Janip2

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty2012-10-28, 00:46

donfolex wrote:
Janip2 wrote:

Hmmm- your unlock code is 44565677- thou art now set free. But next time use google first!!!

i've been googling for 3days bro... D code did'nt work.. Tanx 4 sacrifsin ur time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device   Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Airtel 3gb for less and use on all your device
Page 1 of 1