Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make big money with this site.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omotofine
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Make big money with this site. Empty
PostSubject: Make big money with this site.   Make big money with this site. Empty2012-11-01, 13:59

Hi
I hereby introduce you to this site. This is a good site for you to make money. You don`t need to buy or sell or pay anything, what you need to do is to sign up with them and start earning. This is the links to the site.

http://earningsip.com/refphp?page=act/ref&invcod=74357

so hurry now and start earning.
Back to top Go down
telecom
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make big money with this site.   Make big money with this site. Empty2012-11-01, 16:47

http://www.clixsense.com/?4241885
Looking to earn extra cash online?
Join our dedicated community for free now and start earning cash for your online activities, including:
Visiting Websites Taking Surveys
Completing Offers Completing Tasks
Playing ClixGrid Contests
Shopping Online Referring Others

I cant give u what will not profit u, as a premium member on the site, i spend like 3hours everyday on the site and i am getting result, they pay me thru liberty reserve every monday, they are so many of the PTC sites but i get result 4rom http://www.clixsense.com/?4241885
Dont conclude what u have not given a try on, just because they are bad eggs somewhere. I am an Engineer, i work as a transmission Engineer, and have nothing to gain deceiving u but rather here to help some of u yet to be employed and employed but needs to meet up with the real deal. one love naija, lets practice what we preach.

u have thousands of TASK loaded everyday to work on, and u will be paid definitely. All u need is to read carefully the instructions before doing any of the different types of the TASK they have. These task are contracted 4rom CrowdFlower, The top 10 workers will earn a total of $100 in bonuses for every week.
In a null share u need to be a premium member to achieve all these benefits. The reason some cant meet up these weekly pay is that they chose to remain as a standard member instead of upgrading to premium membership.
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Make big money with this site.   Make big money with this site. Empty2012-11-09, 19:12

do they work @ all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make big money with this site.   Make big money with this site. Empty

Back to top Go down

Make big money with this site.
Page 1 of 1