Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily

Go down 
+3
world richest
tunkere
lackhers2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lackhers2
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty
PostSubject: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty2012-11-15, 15:06

Dear Potential Online Money Maker,

From the Desk of Mr. Omodara Kayode comes this truth revealing report that is about to change your online routines and ambition. This report will be the best report on money making you will lay your hands on. Sport trading is secretly making many Nigerians rich so if you are not tapping into this money making source then you are wasting your time online.
The reports reveals the big secret A-Z nothing is hidden on how we bank daily money with only few minutes of work online. It doesn't have much learning curve just open an account and apply my already proven strategy revealed in the report.

This report was been sold at $200 for me at one international forum but I decided to let it out for some time in order to help my fellow Nigerians asking me on how to earn money online.

The step by step guide will contain :

1 . What is sport trading
2 . Best and reliable bookmaker that will give you 50$ for your 100$ deposited
3 . How to get international account for your sport trading
4 . How to get free or paid signals and tips to stake on which has been the greatest problem for sport trader
5 . How to withdrawl your income to your bank account

Just Pay N3000 Only for the guide

Pay To:

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

Name: Omodara Kayode

Account No : 4914701351590

You can also make a payment of 20$ via Liberty reserve:
Account Number: U3935426

Please the N3000 is for you to purchase the package that will show you the Step by Step Guide of the business
After Payment Send your payment details ( Your name, teller number and your e-mail address) to
08130258681,08053553574 and within 24hrs of bank confirmation the Nitty Gritty of the Business will be send to your mail.

You are guaranteed of $100 daily when following my step by step guide

This is The Time To Change Your Status and make your dream come true and remember to MAKE HAY WHILE THE SUN SHINES
I love you
Back to top Go down
tunkere
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty2012-12-13, 17:34

Pay N3000 for a guide which will amount to nothing ? That isn't fair.If your information is genuine,you should share it for free.You need not be asking people to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
lackhers2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty2012-12-13, 18:59

what you pay for will be reliable in your visage than free stuff and what I requested for is nothing comparing the amount they are selling it at international forum.... I don't beg people to buy it , is just the people that wish to redeem
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty2012-12-13, 21:28

if u recieve 100 dollars daily wat is 3000 naira dat is 2 hard 4 u 2 giv.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty2012-12-13, 22:27

bros u get poor people for ur village now. go buy computers and laptops for them with ur daily $100. abi i no talk well. we still dey make small money for here.
LOL

monkey don dey wear suite for idanre now.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty2012-12-14, 00:12

Somedays even Google no di make da kind amount. where dis guy comot na?
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty2012-12-14, 15:31

May be I don collect that $100 self ???
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty2012-12-14, 15:37

world richest wrote:
if u recieve 100 dollars daily wat is 3000 naira dat is 2 hard 4 u 2 giv.
this is the most intelligent post here. Brilliant a question.
Back to top Go down
lackhers2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty2012-12-26, 17:10

check out this new paying site , where u can earn without investingmoney making online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily   Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Means Of Making 100$ Daily
Page 1 of 1