Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If ready to make $50 everyday should call!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
opeyemi2012
Novice
Novice
opeyemi2012

Sex : Male

If ready to make $50 everyday should call! Empty
PostSubject: If ready to make $50 everyday should call!   If ready to make $50 everyday should call! Empty2012-12-14, 18:07

Attend my one on one intensive training at Lagos/Sango Ota on how to make $50 everyday with 100% Assurance. Nothing to loose. Only ignorant person will criticise on other posting without accurate investigation, do not mingle in the society of ignorant. For more details visit www.bizcashonline.tk or call me on 07039174785. God bless Nigeria.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bizcashonline.tk
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: If ready to make $50 everyday should call!   If ready to make $50 everyday should call! Empty2012-12-14, 18:09

scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: If ready to make $50 everyday should call!   If ready to make $50 everyday should call! Empty2012-12-14, 20:49

opeyemi2012 wrote:
Attend my one on one intensive training at Lagos/Sango Ota on how to make $50 everyday with 100% Assurance. Nothing to loose. Only ignorant person will criticise on other posting without accurate investigation, do not mingle in the society of ignorant. For more details visit www.bizcashonline.tk or call me on 07039174785. God bless Nigeria.
warning... no posting of phone number on this forum. i will not remind you again
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: If ready to make $50 everyday should call!   If ready to make $50 everyday should call! Empty2012-12-14, 22:57

Guys!!!!!!! Shine your eyes.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: If ready to make $50 everyday should call!   If ready to make $50 everyday should call! Empty2012-12-14, 23:03

D REAL MAN wrote:
Guys!!!!!!! Shine your eyes.
nah sooooooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
opeyemi2012
Novice
Novice
opeyemi2012

PostSubject: Re: If ready to make $50 everyday should call!   If ready to make $50 everyday should call! Empty2012-12-15, 00:03

Ignorant people like you replying what is not last, why not investigate before making bad comment on posting, ignorant people like you does not has anywhere to go but remain the same for life! You can never uplift or upgrade. Only serious people were called to come for the training not cancer to the society like you ignorant were called. If you do not know the right thing to do & what reply you should make, why can't you try & report at the EFCC. It's not by force to attend the training! I know many people like you get chronic problem. Try to investigate fully before criticise other's posting. Come & testify and see the wonderful. God bless Nigeria.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bizcashonline.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If ready to make $50 everyday should call!   If ready to make $50 everyday should call! Empty

Back to top Go down

If ready to make $50 everyday should call!
Page 1 of 1