Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders

Go down 
+272
SmartMobility
dewaves
globetechpbx@gmail.com
Lottodream
chemistvictor
teeboy
Fishegg45
afamdman
Hassanvin
world richest
DONMIKO
Sundayakasdy
jonvalek
Onche
Nissijoy
nehyee
Olayinka07
austin kofi boakye
ikbright4real
odofin
seunoluomo
esystem01
ojasope
Selchipo
owusuakyaw
Jozel
steveworld
Senstyly7/5
D REAL MAN
Kay2cee
jotech3g
amir young
xedyl
raafy
yesfree
karasahara
puppy4rever
ibrahimadams
IsaacBro
weekpzva
BOBBY
jones
ibrahimalfa
monsorjay
step
oscar4free2air
ugotuf
dmote
easy
Shineneplus
bejs
kaymuid
Gbengajosephp
Lordomasia
BigMayte
donfolex
johnkaldon
bola_yeni
ciscok
Gmailer
Alhassan suleiman
amich.7
Ogheneruemu
mikedwhiz
divineglo
fk47
chejuli
ibadek
gsexy
ekundayoattah
2four
simplesidorf2002
omaba1
mos4sure
ebenbi
adrash
olofin17
timolblaze
skatung
kwame gabriel
austin_niceguy
jsphgymn
emmyzo
Rabsroni
asa1964
d-link
brainbox
bakunle
noonstar2k9
Patson Kalulu
abudavis
gbadestic
talk2anse
paalink
Tobaf
Jerryk
Suny11
lawal012000
rotimiwapele1
saintchyco
ancl
magic
justhots4u
DODO
Lafesdurich
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
airbender
kipeps
moschnitnt
9jafobia
Lorenz
vodenoid
raphsark
Brainy02
Segzykay
Eipraise
magichand
ekkywolex
boe
Arowolo
wallyjohnny
musiotunya
ramzyeee
Don1
asuo
mcduke
Amaks
seynet
saltersammy
xboxmoi
tdalyn
atava blue
shuttle35gh
chelski
Ufkana
Arno
kach
orlarmy
williamsgh
joseph ugbameta
ALORVEY
cyberspace
next22
ARISEKOLADE
chant20052000
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
ayass
biss1
vivcome
olaseni
Amingo39
festusy
DONFOOTY
malosky07
360man
MEGEE
hayzee
Dahlin
control P
adewoyin
tsolution
Osekele
hotjoburger
KrazyTechnician
kushlo
bellokingson
master001
masterplan4real
prettyddd
justin wisick
robeng
Nazz11
Bashiru Oladeji
sabiboy
oriogu
Younglord147
bayoniji
price2ice
dingy77
james55
omoiko
melbonik
Bluka2
coolfissy
Hubbell
Opilamine
benja73
drift64
seeze4plux
teaseme4all2
traore
Paracletos
tyrone
ammark009
Tebzozo
cepharlopex
riospin
emmyart
herbbey
sway
spady
draca
desty4real
francis osemakin
louismikkyfun
Precious4luv
ovie_ukay
bagrin
chi4all
kennyg
bamazik
Deoluluv
Ashawo
david john
nalucha
Okoegualek
Enesmop
Moonbean
chris25
phizz
missingrib86x
mbzuze
eyinla berry o
danstelas
bokediran
Drdanskills
wale4love24
Brandonmimi
atheist
hormothayur nosmas thade
phlowz
akin4b
sir-sporty yevugah
orodiranmercy
Nii Noi
omotech
1cutevee
Benco
Eldercharles01
segjocom
vicoma4love
barisua
Xris
Townjuju
tommyking
jaboag06
estimable
jameson
petfuntech
emmanos
Menachelsea
francisolas
Yinka4dad
nono
Worldbank
carbo
tony
Vanperez
edubaff
freshfireprince
michael john
Criss
sunny2011
yinka123
edwar
alexuzor
eze
stay
cowtail
abou1
John bull
276 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty
PostSubject: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-03-31, 17:20

If you're interesting show your interest and i'll send it as pm to you immediately. I'll never post frequencies openly again and it'll only be release to members with not less than 20 points. I believe doing this will protect the frequency from being block again.

Last edited by John bull on 2011-08-02, 21:55; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty
PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-03-31, 18:30

well done jb.i dey wait.my mail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-03-31, 20:28

Pls no pm and no dropping of email i'll send it to your forum inbox
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-03-31, 20:56

abou1 wrote:
well done jb.i dey wait.my mail is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
check your pm
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-03-31, 21:37

no problem chairman.
Back to top Go down
cowtail
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-03-31, 22:23

i am interested.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-03-31, 22:26

cowtail wrote:
i am interested.
sorry you don't meet up the requirement
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-03-31, 22:59

oga jb i need da info plz...do u nees my email add??????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-03-31, 23:04

stay wrote:
oga jb i need da info plz...do u nees my email add??????????
no need for the email
Back to top Go down
eze
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-01, 08:36

oga john pls i need it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
alexuzor
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-01, 09:57

bros am intrested.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-01, 10:47

Ok this's it but next time it'll be on points
11785h27500
Back to top Go down
edwar
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-01, 11:55

i need it 2 bro my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-01, 13:18

edwar wrote:
i need it 2 bro my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i've posted it here already
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-01, 14:37

i m interseted too
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-01, 14:41

is it real ? cos i was using one which did nt last for three weeks[b]
Back to top Go down
sunny2011
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-01, 15:36

Am interested. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-01, 16:25

sunny2011 wrote:
Am interested. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
why can't you read the post first before dropping your email? I've said it over and over that i don't need your email address.
Back to top Go down
cowtail
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-02, 12:46

oga JB, pls include those of us with less than 20 points. I want 2 enjoy the goddies too. I dey wait. Abeg no dissapointment oooh!
Back to top Go down
cowtail
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-02, 12:50

oga JB, pls include those of us with less than 20 points. I want 2 enjoy the goddies too. I dey wait. Abeg no dissapointment oooh!
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-02, 21:05

Thnx bros 4 de gud work.
Back to top Go down
michael john
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-02, 22:31

pls oga john bull i need the hack of local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all the decoders pls my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
michael john
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-02, 22:55

oga john bull pls what are the unlocking codes for 1. jsc sport on nilesat 2. ss3 and ss10 on dstv site 3. sport stations on hitv pls my email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-02, 23:54

No dropping of email pls!
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-02, 23:55

No dropping of email pls!
Back to top Go down
freshfireprince
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-03, 04:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
uncle bull i need it too.
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-03, 11:51

Oga plz consider those of us wit less than 20 point
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-03, 12:10

Oga jb, all de channels on dis frequency has turn 2 cctv.
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-03, 12:14

They were 12.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-03, 13:32

i need free dstv channels too
Back to top Go down
edubaff
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-03, 15:01

oga abeg include me too
Back to top Go down
Vanperez
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-03, 15:15

seniour jb, i am interested carry on.
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-03, 21:20

Oga jb am intersted abeg pm me
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-11, 17:30

D frequency is on d first page of this thread
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-11, 17:59

tony wrote:
D frequency is on d first page of this thread
yeah but it's now blocked.
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-11, 23:37

da freq is now bloked. any oda way out?
Back to top Go down
Worldbank
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-12, 07:25

Y is dat dis channels is been blocked wen ever the are released. Am begining to beleive dat there are some agent here. But they should hav none dat we are 9ja people.
Back to top Go down
http://Ekeh4gunners.blogsport.com
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-12, 15:30

in my own opinion, i dont think there are agent, it seems they are upgrading their system, thereby test transmitting.
Back to top Go down
nono
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-14, 01:16

pls, i need this it my email address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-14, 11:34

we don't drop e-mails here pls. if something is to b sent to u, it will be sent as private message in ur profile. STOP DROPPING EMAILS. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yinka4dad
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-14, 16:02

U r rte carbo.Tnks jare.
Back to top Go down
francisolas
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-14, 22:11

Jonh-Bull pls i wil like to have this
Back to top Go down
francisolas
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-14, 23:30

please forward the codes for Unlocking DSTV to my Email = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Menachelsea
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-14, 23:53

how do i get mcl unlock code and my tv
Back to top Go down
emmanos
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-14, 23:56

Bros. JB include me in this list...oh,though am new in dis forum but i realy commend wht you ar doing. Pls keep it up
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-15, 08:48

This particular topic is off. Those that were interested have gotten it already.
Back to top Go down
petfuntech
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-15, 10:24

I beg, please, I am interested, send to my PM. God bless u.
Back to top Go down
jameson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-19, 13:23

bros am intrested.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-19, 16:30

jameson wrote:
bros am intrested.
read all the pages first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty2011-04-20, 03:16

But John how can someone get that point what do u do to get that point cuz i use to visit this site everyday..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders   open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders Empty

Back to top Go down

open local and foreign dstv channels with this latest frequency on all decoders
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next