Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!

Go down 
+16
danapache
Ashawo
Olybra
Mamafish
Ibaku
360man
oscar4free2air
Stevolat
Lottodream
obodo
malosky07
chemistvictor
Gmailer
danco
SmartMobility
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Expert
Expert

VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty
PostSubject: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 05:54

IT IS TIME I SAY MY MIND, GMAILER HAS NOTIFIED US ON DIS AND I TINK IT IS TYM WE ACT ON IT NOW. PLS HONOURABLE MODERATORS AND MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE IF U HAVE ANY VOTE ON DIS GUY OR ANY COMMENTS OR OPINOIONS ON DIS GUY PLS STATE IT HERE, ALL UR VOTES WILL DETERMINE HOW WE WILL PRESENT DIS ISSUE FOR ADMIN PURPOSE
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 06:04

danapache is nt worth to be moderator, I wonder y Admin still keeping him
Back to top Go down
danco
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 06:18

he is just too much, he need to change or quit
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 06:49

His acts are disgraceful to the entire house! The only reason why he's flooding the threads is because he's immune to ban. Appropriate authorities have been notified, but it seems they aren't ready to take drastic action against him. Some moderators were even saying I shouldn't have raised his issue on general forum, that I should have discussed it on Moderators thread. Ancl, Gmailer, 007, obodo have made several but fruitless efforts in curtailing the excess of danapche, still he is trying to prove a point that he's close to some of the admins, and that he's somehow untouchable. I have looked over danapache issue, as it seems to me that he's far above the law of 9jatc. It will be a grievous sin, if any moderator ban any member of the house that flood either by proxy, or direct. I have nothing against danapache, his contributions on other threads like lotto thread are immense, but what is good for gander, is also good for geese. If law can't be obeyed by the leaders, it shouldn't be bidding on followers. Goodmoin my people!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 08:12

exactly since he does wat he likes witout any control, then there is no nid to moderate members of the house, let dem also follow suit cos to be a leader is to lead by example.
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 08:18

i wonder what took the house such a long time before the hammer falls on this danapache.....he is involved in serious flooding of the forum with spams. he is unrepentant...! he kept harnessing points for himself as if the level of commitment is equivalent to d no of points he has. the should be voted out!
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 08:26

more votes and comments needed
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 08:26

Na wa ooo.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 08:31

wonder shall never end.
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 08:32

which wonder obodo...don't sit on d fence on whose side are you?
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 08:54

Tell me, what he has done that warrant this consperacy,he flood yes and what about other moderators that flood the trend are the inmune also to me it seem he has stop so lets forget it for now and see what happen or maybe you have something ease to proven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 09:06

007 wrote:
IT IS TIME I SAY MY MIND, GMAILER HAS NOTIFIED US ON DIS AND I TINK IT IS TYM WE ACT ON IT NOW. PLS HONOURABLE MODERATORS AND MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE IF U HAVE ANY VOTE ON DIS GUY OR ANY COMMENTS OR OPINOIONS ON DIS GUY PLS STATE IT HERE, ALL UR VOTES WILL DETERMINE HOW WE WILL PRESENT DIS ISSUE FOR ADMIN PURPOSE
007 no fall our hand ooooh as respected member of dis noble forum,Danapache isnt worth being metiond near moderatorship. Regards
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 09:07

i think dis should be discussed on d moderators forum not hear....''why washing ur dirty linen clothes outside?''
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 09:15

oscar4free2air wrote:
i think dis should be discussed on d moderators forum not hear....''why washing ur dirty linen clothes outside?''
d guy is far far below dat statue,it's not a matter of numba of post but meaningful contributn
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 09:48

DUDES, PLS JUST TREAD CAREFULLY. IF D GUY HAD STOPPED HAS STATED UP HERE, THEN, LET IT GO. TO ERR IS HUMAN AND TO 4GV IS DIVINE.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 10:48

Hehehehehe wait till 12 midnite. Dat is wen he comes alive. Go n read al d threads of today n u will c his posts jare
Back to top Go down
Ibaku
Amateur
Amateur
Ibaku

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 10:58

I wonder what all this arguements are for. rules are rules and there no exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 10:59

Stevolat wrote:
oscar4free2air wrote:
d guy is far far below dat statue,it's not a matter of numba of post but meaningful contributn
pls let forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 15:52

To show that there is no preferential treatment on this great forum, the rule of equity, justice and fairness should apply to all and sundry.

Last edited by Olybra on 2013-01-16, 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 15:58

It is eiither he learns now or is derobed
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 16:20

Well I'm speechless for now.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 16:21

It is shameful to see some moderators, and senior members siding injustice, inequality, insurbodination, recklessness, lawlessness and flagrant disobedience to the constituted rules and regulation. Someone said he has stopped flooding, when did he stop? He flooded this morning, 16 of January 2013. Someone said we should discuss this in the moderators forum, where was oscar4free when danapache issue was raised in the moderators' forum? Has he changed? This is why Nigeria is not progressing, simple rules and regulations, we couldn't obey, how then do we intent to obey the constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria? How then do we intend to obey the law of God? Ogede n baje ani on pon (Plantain is spoiling, and we say it's ripping.) If moderator is breaking the law at will, what then is the essence of the law? I am out of here jor! I don't wanna spoil my evening with danapache issue!
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 17:04

Well, u can decide whatever since its a free world but I have been doing my best and most especially in the forum I moderate where I have brought meaningful contributions and winning, u can go there and see for yourself. I have not broken any of the rules and regualation. I have no issue with anybody
Back to top Go down
Lordomasia
Professional
Professional
Lordomasia

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 17:13

Why should danapache be voted out? He morderates very well in baba ijebu room(the most active room in this forum). For me, he should be pardoned if he did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 17:30

We aren't saying he should be voted out. We are saying he should be a good leader. I have said it in my earlier post on this thread that he contributed well in lotto threads, but decides to flood other threads with multiple words like 'ok, thanks, check pm, etc' without a coherence with any subject matter! All we are saying is that he should lead by example and stop flooding the thread. If he denies flooding the threads, I'll go to his profile now, and copy link to his statistics out for your kind perusal. You know within youeself danapache that you are constituting nuisance to other threads but, playing by the rules in your lotto thread.
Back to top Go down
Ibaku
Amateur
Amateur
Ibaku

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 18:42

Dat is †ђε̲ point Gmailer, conducting him self well in the thread he moderates but turning into nuisance i̲̅n †ђε̲ thread other people moderate ! Wat dey say is good for †ђε̲ goose is good for †ђε̲...?
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 20:02

oscar4free2air wrote:
abi?
Back to top Go down
toyee39
Senior
Senior
toyee39

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-16, 22:25

GOOD HOUSE,

THANK GOD,HONESTLY,I'M YET TO MEET ANY NTC FAMILY FACE TO FACE,
TALK LESS TO SIDE ANYONE HERE,"WHEN YOUTHS ARE CUTTING TREES
IN THE FOREST ELDERS KNOWS WHERE IT WILL FALL".
PLEASE QUOTE ME,THESE GUY DANAPACHE AS DONE NOTHING
THAT SURPASS/BEYOND CORRECTION,BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE A
SURPRISE TO ANYBODY,AFTER-ALL, "JESUS CHRIST" WAS ACCUSED
OF MANY WRONG DOINGS WHICH HE DOESN'T AWARE/CONSCIOUS OF.

CONCLUSIVELY,IT IS CRYSTAL CLEAR/STATED THAT:MODERATORS
MAY BE CHANGED,FINE.THEY HAVE ALL TRIED THEIR BEST,
WHILE WE NEED TO PRAISE/APPLAUD/APPRECIATE THEM WHILE LEAVING
OFFICE RATHER THAN POINTING UNNECESSARY,IRRELEVANT,
AND UNPURPOSEFUL ACCUSING FINGERS TO ANY OF THEM,WHICH
COULD BE OF GREAT SIN,I THINK.

I SPEAK MY MIND/VIEW,GOD FORGIVE ME.

REACTIONS........

GOD BE WITH US ALWAYS !.

Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-17, 05:33

danapache wrote:
Well, u can decide whatever since its a free world but I have been doing my best and most especially in the forum I moderate where I have brought meaningful contributions and winning, u can go there and see for yourself. I have not broken any of the rules and regualation. I have no issue with anybody
ALL WE ARE TELLING U IS TO STOP FLOODING THE OTHER THREADS WITH OK OR CHECK PM OR THANKS OR IN SHORT MEANINGLESS STATEMENTS THAT DO NOT BENEFIT THOSE THREADS, IF U ARE MODERATING LOTTO THREADS THEN STAY THERE COS WE ALL KNO DAT, ABEG WE GET PROOF OF UR ACTIVITIES, JUST RESPECT THE ISSUE AND BE A LEADER BY EXAMPLE, COS DIS IS IRRITATING.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-17, 06:32

He must have learnt his lessons by now! Nobody is above correction. Let there be Peace!
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-17, 07:52

too much grammar. just bcos of danapache. anyway i like the fact that he came out to speak is mind about the whole saga even though is not justify enough and i believe he will sure stop the flooding.

one luv and let peace reign.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-17, 08:00

Lolz! No mind 007 jor, he too dey blow grammar
Back to top Go down
mayo4gem
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-17, 08:09

but na ur own grammar plenty pass for this thread. abi u be english lecturer.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-17, 08:10

hehehehehehe lol abeg tell am oh
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-17, 08:15

Gmailer wrote:
Lolz! No mind 007 jor, he too dey blow grammar
chairman wetin hapen nah
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-17, 08:24

mayo4gem wrote:
but na ur own grammar plenty pass for this thread. abi u be english lecturer.

I no even dey speak English for real life. I am just a humble Ekiti man ow! Ask Obodo about me, he'll tell you how simple I am.
Back to top Go down
tala4good
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-19, 09:05

hahaha...... What goes around comes around
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty2013-01-19, 10:28

Meaning what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!   VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTING OUT DANAPACHE!!!
Page 1 of 1