Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?

Go down 
+4
Ashawo
Cabes
Ibaku
microsat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty
PostSubject: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-22, 20:44

I was reading comments and laughing because as for me i have stopped watching Nigerian matches for a while now...Growing up, i had no choice than to accept Super Eagles cos popsy holds them high, also from a family dominated by boys, its football or nothing, i remember celebrating wildly JJ Okocha's equalizing freekick against Cameroun at 2004 Nations Cup, but fast forward 4years, Eguaveon led the Super Eagles to the nations cup, we lost at Quarter final (or was it Semi final) to Ivory coast, a debatable goal by Didier Drogba.

Eagles got home and what happened to Eguaveon?, he was promptly sacked..I for one find it ridiculous and since then, i have decided to ignore eagles and laugh at their failure...would love to know your views pls
Back to top Go down
Ibaku
Amateur
Amateur
Ibaku

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-22, 21:55

For me....†ђε̲ moment yakubu Aiyegbeni saw an open net in our 2010 world cup match against japan and decided to put †ђε̲ ball over, since I survived that match I decided to call time. Its not me they will kill.
Back to top Go down
Cabes
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-23, 10:07

bros abeg help me wit muilt tv abeg my own on dey work agine
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-23, 16:51

Cabes wrote:
cabes go home ur drunked.
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-23, 18:08

Ibaku wrote:
For me....†ђε̲ moment yakubu Aiyegbeni saw an open net in our 2010 world cup match against japan and decided to put †ђε̲ ball over, since I survived that match I decided to call time. Its not me they will kill.
Back to top Go down
tony
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-23, 18:12

Ibaku wrote:
Eyah! Sorry o bro! 4 me i still watch their matches but i don't get too attached .So if dey win,na dem sabi,but if dey lose,na dem know o! I just watch and enjoy myself
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-23, 18:22

I can't stop watching my national teams! They are my pride, either good or bad. That's my only identity cuz they are mine; not chelsea, arsenal, man utd etc. I am naija to the bone, and I support anything made in Nigeria
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-23, 18:33

Nigerian football sucks! Filled with politics and familiarity! A genuine reform is needed and needed fast, 4me, I still watch there lazy game but just for fun! Loose or win to me doesn't actually count!
Back to top Go down
ekkywolex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-23, 19:54

yakubu aiyegbeni, worst missed opportunity of the 2010 world cup, this present eagles sre the worst team ever......mark my words
Back to top Go down
Ibaku
Amateur
Amateur
Ibaku

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty2013-01-23, 23:18

Ashawo wrote:
Cabes wrote:
cabes go home ur drunked.
lolz !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?   Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why & When Did You Stop Watching Super Eagles Matches?
Page 1 of 1